BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

got my pack through this weekend..

i had seen a "picture" or pamphlet somebody had posted on here, stating about not returning till venkys had gone...

cant find it, but i want to put it in the pack before i return it...

any ideas?

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Succeed together?

Haha crackhead crackpots , does Chaddy do the promotional brainwashing for them because surely they can't actually believe that . There's more chance of a daily sport story about a bus on the moon being true.

Together? No thanks will I be together whilst the #venkysout rape & pillage.

I wonder if the alarm bells are starting to ring at Ewoood? This indicates to me that they are.

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17-season-tickets-3141461.aspx

You know what's funny? They've extended the deadline without actually specifying the date the deadline has been extended to.

So what's the new deadline for all those who want to secure their existing seat (count me out)? Or have they scrapped it altogether? Shambles isn't it?

• Moderation Lead

You know what's funny? They've extended the deadline without actually specifying the date the deadline has been extended to.

So what's the new deadline for all those who want to secure their existing seat (count me out)? Or have they scrapped it altogether? Shambles isn't it?

I noticed that, who the heck has proof read it?

Shambles doesn't do it justice. Everything smacks of desperation and this will intensify as the weeks go by and renewals are massively down.

They reap what thew sow.

I wonder if the alarm bells are starting to ring at Ewoood? This indicates to me that they are.

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17-season-tickets-3141461.aspx

Clubs that are thriving have to encourage people to get in before all tickets have gone

No successful Club with a strong fan base needs to extend the deadline; it says it all (sadly)

Are you current ST holders Pk?

It really is amateur hour. If there was ever a time a Rovers needed a fully functioning commercial and marketing Dept it's now.

Both current season ticket holders, I have also tweeted @rovers three times asking about them and not a single reply.

Wait am i missing something here? The club are the ones sending out the renewal packs right. So if they have delayed sending it, why make it sound as if the postman forgot to deliver it, by extending the deadline?

Wait am i missing something here? The club are the ones sending out the renewal packs right. So if they have delayed sending it, why make it sound as if the postman forgot to deliver it, by extending the deadline?

Who's Pat's agent?

Both current season ticket holders, I have also tweeted @rovers three times asking about them and not a single reply.

It must be the most ignorant arrogant club account on twitter that.

Who's Pat's agent?

Pats obviously SEM and his new cat is from India.

Just read that Bolton have shifted 8,500 season tickets so far ahead of next season. Looks like they could 'do a Wigan/Wolves' and see their gates increase next season despite relegation. Presumably people buying into the 'new era' stuff and expecting them to be challenging for an immediate return to the Championship.

Still, will be another embarrassing mark against our name when League One Bolton, recently relegated in pitiful fashion and under a transfer embargo, have more home fans turning up than Rovers do next season, along with Wigan, Preston and Burnley.

and people say fans wont be back if venkysout go.

Just read that Bolton have shifted 8,500 season tickets so far ahead of next season. Looks like they could 'do a Wigan/Wolves' and see their gates increase next season despite relegation. Presumably people buying into the 'new era' stuff and expecting them to be challenging for an immediate return to the Championship.

Still, will be another embarrassing mark against our name #VENKYSOUT when League One Bolton, recently relegated in pitiful fashion and under a transfer embargo, have more home fans turning up than Rovers do next season, along with Wigan, Preston and Burnley.

I said a while back Bolton will get bigger gates than us next season as they have that bounce of defiance and embark on their rebuild. Once the turd hit the fan over there they went down pretty quick but got it sorted in the short term quickly as well. We jjust continue on the slow slide under death by a thousand cuts.

It'll be interesting to see where the two clubs are in a couple of years time......

Interestingly they only seem to be sending Packs out to existing ST holders. Not withstanding the current rancour, you'd think they'd send them out to anyone on the data base or even recently lapsed ST's. Of course that would be NORMAL marketing.

I've never received a thing off Rovers since my arrest for questioning Snake Kean in the Jack Walker. Kung-Fu Panda had me arrested. I saw him pointing me out to a policeman. Before that incident I'd been a season ticket holder for 25 years. I don't even know if I'm banned from Ewood. I never heard anything from them. I received a police caution. They said I was arrested for being drunk. Strange how I told them I'd be driving home when they release me from Greenbank. Dark Forces prevail at Ewood.

Archived