BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They couldn't treat us with more contempt if they tried.

If they think that the nonsense coming out of Ewood currently, is going to fool people who have been following the club for decades, they seriously deluded.

Propaganda continues about Season Tickets "selling well". To quote % growth on this time last year is completely misleading given the closure of part of the Blackburn End and the time pressure on people to buy a ticket in the Jack Walker stand. The Club continues to insult the intelligence of its customers i.e. the fans. They are so arrogant

You have to accept they are damned either way.

If they don't say anything then rumours fill the gap that season ticket sales are going poorly.

Which would you prefer - they say nothing (which is the way our owners appear to work) - or they publicise that ticket sales are going well ?

Another aspect of this is the constant (justified) criticism that the club doesn't do enough to get more fans in. Publicising that you have a product that is selling well - is a good way of encouraging other people to buy (though in our current circumstances there is far more they could realistically do).

I realise I will immediately be called for being "pro-Venky" - but (without reading all the press release) I don't see how saying season tickets are selling well is in anyway insulting the average fans intelligence or in any way arrogant (especially as they admit a large percentage are family stand renewals - which enables the average fan to join the dots and make their own conclusions).

Barring appointing a top manager with a £20m budget - I think that has always been a given.

So why are they trying to spin it.

It sounds ridiculous. The management of the Club is what it is. A Clusterf*ck

So why are they trying to spin it.

It sounds ridiculous. The management of the Club is what it is. A Clusterf*ck

As I said before - they are damned if they release the latest figures - they are damned if they don't.

There is lots to criticise the management of the club - in the scheme of things I personally think that this isn't really worth getting upset about.

As I said before - they are damned if they release the latest figures - they are damned if they don't.

There is lots to criticise the management of the club - in the scheme of things I personally think that this isn't really worth getting upset about.

Wrong.

They are damned because of 6 years rank bad management, lies and deceit.

Without that, we'd have cut them some slack, and they wouldn't have to spin doctor everything.

Of course it's wrong, they are better saying nowt at this stage. They manage to ignore plenty questions on that twitter feed so it wouldn't be anything new. Spinning it just shows more contempt when they know damn well lots of fans are unhappy about being told to shift anyway.

They only make themselves look foolish in the long run when the season is creeping up and sales are about 30% down on last season.

Has anyone received their renewal packs/letters in the post yet?

The club said a week or two ago that they were being sent out in the post, but I live in Oswaldtwistle and I've not had anything yet. So either they've missed me off or its another clanger from the club. Possibly Venkys refusing to sanction the postage costs of sending out thousands of renewal packs.

Joke setup, joke club.

I've had a couple of emails, probably is another penny pinching exercise or they've just plain forgot. There's no one to sign them off anyway. Last years letter in there was just basically from the club, no message from the manager, nothing from the Chief exec and certainly nowt from the owners.

Seems everyone is distancing themselves as much as possible these days. It's like a franchise of a fast foot chain.

So for many people season tickets still won't be on sale. Particularly the older generation who have always renewed the traditional way by filling in the form and taking it to the club shop or posting it - these people won't be able to buy their tickets yet.

Even though I am a heavy internet user, I still prefer to do things the 'old fashioned way' by filling in my form with my friends and then one of us can take them all down to the shop together and get it done in one visit.

So despite being months later than most other clubs to announce pricing those people who don't have internet access or emails won't actually have any idea what the prices are or when they can buy them, unless they take the proactive step of ringing the club up and asking them.

Unless Royal Mail have accidentally lost 10,000 letters from Rovers for delivery this is another cock up from the club. Failing to deliver even the most routine and basic of tasks as a football club.

I guess they'll get the forms out in due time - and to be fair anyone who wants one, will get one.

But yes, you're right. I get the impression the club is barely functional these days. It's the worst I've ever seen it in 54 years. Even when we didn't have the money to pay the milkman, they could always find a manager and get the basic admin done.

I'm still waiting for my ST renewal pack through the post before making a move as well. Come on Rovers sort it out.

Basic.

Its pathetic how the fans are treated by the owners and Cheston/Pasha.

Zero communication with the fans about next season. No communication from the owners about a plan going forward.

No manager appoint yet.

Ive havent recieved anything from the club. Simply unacceptable from the club

No i havent received anything since the letter saying the family stand was moving

No but my lad received a birthday card from the club to celebrate his 12th birthday. A very nice card really with a Rovers shirt and "Happy Birthday 12" shirt on the back.

He's 13.

Its pathetic how the fans are treated by the owners and Cheston/Pasha.

Zero communication with the fans about next season. No communication from the owners about a plan going forward.

No manager appoint yet.

Ive havent recieved anything from the club. Simply unacceptable from the club

will you do anything or just let them do it to you?

im waiting for mine and sending it back with a strongly worded note that i wont be back for the first time since 1970.....will they care? will they bollux...I HATE THEM keaners IN INDIA FOR DRIVING AWAY FROM MY PASSION AND LOVE !!!!1 #HEARTBREAKING ..BUT F EM!!!!!

I had an email from Rovers this morning advising me that I only have until July 4th to renew my seat. I politely replied that I wouldn't be renewing and gave the reasons why. I also asked then not to waste their money by sending me a renewal pack n the post.

Archived