BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will folk receive their packs before the 'claim your own seat deadline'?

Now I know there isn't much demand, but I can imagine some prime spots being nabbed...

Prime spots :lol: Think there might be a few more available dotted around MB - fingers crossed!

Pack arrived today but I need to go to the ground anyway to see if I can make the steps to and from my seat. If not I will reluctantly have to move. If I decide to renew that is. Depends on signings before the renewal date

At any normal club ST packs returned uncompleted or containing notes on why they are not renewing would be placed in a separate pile then reported to those above, a cause for concern. Get the impression they'll just go straight in the bin at Ewood with a shrug of the shoulders !

Got my pack through over the weekend. 'Let's succeed together' on the envelope. Do they live in a parallel universe??

I doubt they'd put "we know we've made the last 6 years hell but trust us.."

Standard marketing bumph!

At any normal club ST packs returned uncompleted or containing notes on why they are not renewing would be placed in a separate pile then reported to those above, a cause for concern. Get the impression they'll just go straight in the bin at Ewood with a shrug of the shoulders !

Probably, but it felt cathartic.

Interestingly they only seem to be sending Packs out to existing ST holders. Not withstanding the current rancour, you'd think they'd send them out to anyone on the data base or even recently lapsed ST's. Of course that would be NORMAL marketing.

Interestingly they only seem to be sending Packs out to existing ST holders. Not withstanding the current rancour, you'd think they'd send them out to anyone on the data base or even recently lapsed ST's. Of course that would be NORMAL marketing.

Myself and the Mrs have received nothing, no email, no posted pack................Sweet FA

Myself and the Mrs have received nothing, no email, no posted pack................Sweet FA

Are you current ST holders Pk?

It really is amateur hour. If there was ever a time a Rovers needed a fully functioning commercial and marketing Dept it's now.

Archived