BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season Ticket Prices 2016/17

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are in deep doo doo season ticket sales wise but whose fault is that? Revenue wise the outlook is grim; we'll be lucky to see 10K attendances this season

Still makes me shake my head in disbelief when the attitude from the club appears to be that all is well in the world and that appointing Owen Coyle and signing a few freebies is suddenly going to get folk flocking down to the ticket office.

Its going to take sustained improvement over months/years in every area of the club to get some people back. They seem to think after everything that has gone on that people are just going to ignore the utter contempt that they've been treated with, and yet so many people have had enough of it.

Of course 99% of the anger and distrust lies at the feet of Venkys and there are a lot of people at Ewood who are shackled by Venkys running of the club. But I still believe there's another level of ineptitude, couldn't care less attitude, cluelessness etc. that exists alongside Venkys and that there are a good number of people involved at Ewood who aren't fit to be managing an operation of this size and who are going to be in for a shock when they see the state of play at the start of the season.

Just been on the Rovers ticket website. Doesn't look like they've shifted very many season tickets in the new family stand...

Good.

The sooner they get the message that they're not wanted here the better JH, you can't spin an empty stadium.

Only missing supporters will get that message across in my opinion, so lets hope the rest of the ground is as sparse as the family stand come the first home game.

#venkys out

Having thought long and hard about it I will getting a season ticket as I like watching football and going watching other local sides doesn't interest me. I fully respect those that have chosen not to renew or not to go, its a terrible state of affairs when you have to agonise over a ST :/

Having thought long and hard about it I will getting a season ticket as I like watching football and going watching other local sides doesn't interest me. I fully respect those that have chosen not to renew or not to go, its a terrible state of affairs when you have to agonise over a ST :/

Nothing wrong with that Pete, I just hope the sides as good as the support they get, especially away from home.

It's a horrible feeling . F U #venkysout

And there's the venkywashing and people are falling for it .

You get your season ticket bought, stop being silly :tu:

mmmm .. questionable it will be on offer at Ve##wood :rock:

I am going to be renewing I have a 2 year old that I take i want him to be able to do what I have done for the past 30 years I couldn't watch him grow up wanting to go to watch a different team because I wouldn't take him to Ewood if that makes me a Venky lover in certain peoples eyes tough I am going to let my son enjoy doing what I have loved doing for 30 years and am not going to let some loons spoil that for me

I am going to be renewing I have a 2 year old that I take i want him to be able to do what I have done for the past 30 years I couldn't watch him grow up wanting to go to watch a different team because I wouldn't take him to Ewood if that makes me a Venky lover in certain peoples eyes tough I am going to let my son enjoy doing what I have loved doing for 30 years and am not going to let some loons spoil that for me

Fair enough. No criticism from me. Family always comes first.

Of course Pete. I took my lad that early as well not that he watched anything!

Are they still young enough for corrective punishment? :D

Yep :tu:

Problem is even they can see what is going on at Ewood , even though circumstances dictate I can't take them as much I would have liked too to try and persuade but when I have it has made them despise it even more - the classic 'this is boring' or Rovers are crap' is all too much a common symptom and has got worse ( and their Grandad has the steal on the show with the stories as he was a trialist in his youth with Ron Yeats their - my tales and programmes/fanzines don't seem to have the same glamour somehow ^_^ )

Tomorrow is the extended deadline to claim your seat. It would be interesting to know the true figure of season tickets sold if anybody has access to such information.

I thought tomorrow was the original deadline and next Monday, the 11th was the extended deadline

Appenently only 3,500 sold.

#VenkysOut

Fair play to the 3.5k but I hope everyone else holds back until the transfer window has closed then assess wether to buy into or not.

Archived