BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Renew Or Not Renew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I will wait till we see what happens before I definitely decide whether I renew or not, but as I have no real hope of anything improving, I think that's 99% certainty that our 2 tickets will not be renewed. And yes I would come back. I've not renewed at the start of 2 previous seasons and come back, so if I go this time, I will be back if anything improves. However, I can't and won't be made a mug of by this lot any more

• Moderation Lead

Well I will wait till we see what happens before I definitely decide whether I renew or not, but as I have no real hope of anything improving, I think that's 99% certainty that our 2 tickets will not be renewed. And yes I would come back. I've not renewed at the start of 2 previous seasons and come back, so if I go this time, I will be back if anything improves. However, I can't and won't be made a mug of by this lot any more

Snap. This would be the first time in my life I'm not bothering going. Everyone has a tipping point, this is mine.

Renew. They need us more now. The money is NOT going to Venkys.

The only real way to show these b$stards we are sick of them is too stay away I'm afraid. Like most I can tolerate crap football etc but it goes deeper with these lot. I'm sick of having my life impacted by some rich tossers from another continent who probably actually think it's all a bit of harmless fun or something.

They probably get off on owning a piece of English heritage and having that control over the emotions of thousands of people at the drop of a hat. It's called God complex.

Enough is enough. Starve the ba4tards out.

Perhaps not, Mattyblue, but can you blame them. I set conditions to my return and have stuck to them in the past. I said I wouldn't buy a season ticket when Kean wasn't sacked after relegation, but I bought one as soon as he'd gone. Then at the start of this season I knew I couldn't bear to watch Bowyers team bumbling through matches again but Lambert's appointment brought me back. This time I don't know what would tempt me to get a season ticket. I'd probably just buy match tickets if I could be bothered unless there was a change of ownership or something dramatic happened to give me optimism.

Now is the time to say Goodbye

Now is the time to yield a sigh (yield it, yield it)

Now is the time to wend our waaaayeeeeee

Until we meet again

Some sunny day.

Goodbye

Goodbye

We're leaving now,

Tattybye

Goodbye

We wish you all goodbye

Fartatata, fartatata..

The only real way to show these b$stards we are sick of them is too stay away I'm afraid. Like most I can tolerate crap football etc but it goes deeper with these lot. I'm sick of having my life impacted by some rich tossers from another continent who probably actually think it's all a bit of harmless fun or something.

They probably get off on owning a piece of English heritage and having that control over the emotions of thousands of people at the drop of a hat. It's called God complex.

Enough is enough. Starve the ba4tards out.

Its also called pure evil.

Forget being happy when they are out of this club. I won't be happy until they are in the ground...and I don't mean Ewood.

That's not a threat. Its not illegal to wish death on people.

Club touting school visits on twitter earlier today. What like the owners give a toss about the kids?

I guess prostitutes are a respectable occupation for you then?

Staff should go on strike.

You're comparing the lassies in the club shop and ticket office to prostitutes?

Get some perspective man FFS and the same goes for Abbey too. Picking the wrong targets there, the pair of you!!

I'd be interested to hear on what basis you think they should go on strike as well.

Get a fooking grip.

Archived