BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one wants to see BRFC finish but a total boycott is the way forward I have said we will have gates of a 1k but these people will follow rovers ro the death.No disgrace in that they are true fans but we know better.

This is the article that Binoy did previously: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-01-22/news/30651031_1_blackburn-rovers-anuradha-desai-jack-walker-trust

I am also led to believe that a different Indian journo is working on something and it is likely to hit within the next 7 to 10 days, he has approached a number of people to get some background information about the mismanagement of the club and to get viewpoints of fans on what they feel about Venky's. So there is lots happening in India at the moment.

With the help of perthblue I have managed to identify all of the major Venky's shareholders, I am writing to them to tell them about they told damage that the Venky's family have done to Venky's brand in the uk, pointing out that the fried chicken market is worth billions in the uk and it is a market that Venky's through Venky's express have never been able to enter due to the damage done to Venky's brand by their mismanagement of Blackburn rovers therefore potentially costing them hundreds of millions. The hope is that we can exploit the tensions between the family and major shareholders to exert some internal pressure on the family.

Nice one Kamy & Perthblue

I agree with you. I know quite a number who never miss any games and probably wouldn't do in any circumstances. It is very much an individual thing. There are also people who go to home games only who haven't got a clue what is happening off the field and probably have no desire to know.

Not to mention, even if these two groups plus everyone else were amenable to the idea, the logistical impossibility of communicating with the 8-10,000 who turn up to actually organise a boycott. Only the club knows who they are, and even then it's not even the same "they" every game anyway.

With Nicko's track record I'd check if he told me it was raining

Sent from my Paris using Tapatalk

I'm a bit worried about the choice of profile picture you're using whilst in Paris :unsure: (according to that taptalk thingy) Should i be calling the authorities?

I maybe wrong J*B but I believe said interview was part of the fans forum trip bought and paid for by Venkys. If it wasn't on the trip, it was linked, so around 5yrs ago and irrelevant today with respect.

I see your point J*B, I just don't think, in fact I know, it's not an impossible task to get an anti Venkys advert in the Indian press.

FIRSTPOST is an Indian media outlet that has criticised Venkys many times.

http://m.firstpost.com/sports/venkys-will-have-to-end-this-blackburn-nightmare-302095.html

The sad and amazing thing is, that article was published in 2012, but 4yrs on it could be todays news and you wouldn't be surprised.

Nothing changes, they don't learn, the chaos and mismanagement continues. They must be the most inept business people on the planet.

Tim Sherwood new favourite with Paddy Power for Rovers manager job.

Karl Robinson is 12/1 now with Sky Bet after being 16/1 yesterday

Ian Holloway 14/1 now with Sky Bet after being 25/1 yesterday

2 out those 3 chaddyrovers won't touch Rovers with a barge pole and the 3Rd isn't good enough

TBH I've refrained from posting much the last few days as I'm getting to the end of my tether thanks to these clowns

Whoever gets the gig is going to have to work miracles imo just to give us a chance of staying up and please don't mention budgets

2 out those 3 chaddyrovers won't touch Rovers with a barge pole and the 3Rd isn't good enough

TBH I've refrained from posting much the last few days as I'm getting to the end of my tether thanks to these clowns

Sherwood cant be too fussy unless he wants to be just a tv pundit.

Holloway or Robinson would jump at the Rovers imo.

As I keep saying, something they really need to consider when making the new appointment is someone with good relationships with bigger clubs. We're going to be heavily relying on loans with no money to spend. As I keep saying... Steve Clarke (if he'd come) but look at Karanka a an example with Chelsea... Managed to sneak a few players out of them.

Sherwood and Holloway have previously both walked out of interviews at Ewood Robinson just been relegated would he be good enough to keep us up highly doubtful

We need players and have nothing to play with cash flow wise

Forget about signing Graham we'll be lucky to keep all 3 of Marshall Duffy Hanley

Whoever gets the gig is going to have to work miracles imo just to give us a chance of staying up and please don't mention budgets

You're not wrong with your last sentence. Of those mentioned by the chadster I don't think Sherwood would be quite desperate enough yet to take the job.

Not sure why we'd want Robinson after this season. Holloway might just be maverick and unpredictable enough to have a go, I must say his comments and analysis have been absolutely bob on when he's been in the studio for our matches this season on Sky.

why in hells name would ANYONE want to work for venkys and have both arms tied behind the back>

why would they "jump "?

Sherwood and Holloway have previously both walked out of interviews at Ewood Robinson just been relegated would he be good enough to keep us up highly doubtful

We need players and have nothing to play with cash flow wise

Forget about signing Graham we'll be lucky to keep all 3 of Marshall Duffy Hanley

I think Holloway would be deffo interested in the job.

Who knows what next season budget. No one knows.

I really do admire your blue blinded optimism but it's time you realise there's nothing left to be optimistic about

Lambert does its a big fat zero zilch nada

Holloway won't work for Venky's

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

words sometimes fail me but chaddy do you not see how we are at the moment.

You said £15m with some certainty a few weeks ago......

15m??

I believe that what Lambert wanted 15-20 mil transfer budget plus wages for the new manager.

Alan Nixon has said this last week that what Lambert wanted!!!

I believe that what Lambert wanted 15-20 mil transfer budget plus wages for the new manager.

Alan Nixon has said this last week that what Lambert wanted!!!

And he did not get it. Chaddy write down all that has happened over the last 6 years and then guess the budget for the summer, it will be zero sadly.

20 chaddy said...looks like he still believes it.

Where did I say I still say 20 mil.

You just troll me all of the time. Quite cute tbh Abbey. Please leave me alone.

You dont want to be sensible and discuss possible managers so dont even bother reply to me cos I aint interested. All you are interested in doing is moaning

Archived