BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

If Venkys do have a mission to completely destroy the fanbase then re-hiring that person would do it.

I would definitely walk away at that point.

the Mumbai market might not be able to resist at those odds :) out from 25/1 to 40/1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why Rosler is apparently amongst the favourites for the Bolton job, I'd assumed he wouldn't be available at this level having just led Wigan to promotion.

If he is however we should be all over that.

Bit worrying Jewell is so short, there must be some reason why he is favourite when ordinarily you wouldn't even have considered him as a contender in a million years.

A 13/8 dead cert? Wow, I think I'll go and put my house on that.

Lambert is favourite for the Celtic job but I'm pretty sure he won't be getting it, unless the two front runners turn it down and even then I'm not sure he'd be third in line.

I'm led to believe it was done and dusted some 4 weeks ago.

Not sure why Rosler is apparently amongst the favourites for the Bolton job, I'd assumed he wouldn't be available at this level having just led Wigan to promotion.

If he is however we should be all over that.

Bit worrying Jewell is so short, there must be some reason why he is favourite when ordinarily you wouldn't even have considered him as a contender in a million years.

Rosler isnt the manager at Wigan..

Caldwell is

Rosler isnt the manager at Wigan..

Caldwell is

Ooops...........my bad.

Edit: Need to go and have a lie down. He's been sacked by Wigan and Leeds after that. Still think he has potential. Didn't realise Rob Kelly was his assistant at Leeds.

Well that's fecked up another nights sleep

Sorry for the nightmare.

His name sends a shiver down the spine. I can imagine him saying we should take the positives and that 99% of the fans are behind him.

I bet he's received some nice postcards from people in the village whilst he's been abroad.

If him or Jurdan Ali walked through the door then it would literally just to be to turn off the lights and send the keys back.

Steve Kean Mgr, with Judan Ali assistant Mgr?

Dream team 😄

Let's hope Nixon is right for once.

I'm certainly no nickoteen and do agree he comes out with a lot of rubbish but he has got a lot right in recent months,was the first to link Lambert with the job,broke the story of us coming out of the embargo in January,Lambert wanting to move Rhodes on,venkys not willing to back Lambert with cash this summer.He does have a source at the club again I don't think that can be denied

It's only what I've heard - friend of a friend and all that but I'm led to believe a good source.

And it makes sense. Timing wise, it coincides with when PL started making disgruntled noises. Plus PL had a poor record at the club (worse than GB's with a similar squad), so why (even if you could afford it) would you want to throw £20m at him? He kicks off, activates his clause and does one - meaning you have to pay nothing out, so you might even consider that a win-win situation. Then appoint someone who is happier to work within tighter constraints and not rock the boat, plus will probably be getting paid half of the previous incumbent. Someone who's been out of a manager's seat for a while. Might even be classed as desperate to get back into it?

Of course the argument is why bother appointing PL in the first place .... unless you misguidedly thought he could work a miracle in 6 months with loanees, journeymen and kids.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Jewell came in, but probably not till July. He's cheap and won't be expecting much backing so ideal really. Compared to some of the other people mentioned though he's not that bad an option. Whoever the new manager is I expect us to go down next year as our squad is rank and probably completely dispirited after this year.

Every time I see Jewell on TV I can't take my eyes of his sloping eyebrows. It's like he has a fish hook in 1 side with someone pulling it up.

A travel co. recommending a manager to Rovers with maybe a bit of a push from others who cannot be named .............yep I can believe that in Wankys world.

I'm off to bed - had enough of this madhouse (NOT this MB!) for today.

Archived