BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

A travel co. recommending a manager to Rovers with maybe a bit of a push from others who cannot be named .............yep I can believe that in Wankys world.

I'm off to bed - had enough of this madhouse (NOT this MB!) for today.

I just find it bizarre. To be honest I was looking to see who his agent is but could only come up with that spurious link. Odd coincidence though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mike Cheston pulling the financial strings with Ian Silvester assisting him at the moment....

A director of football needed. This should be a person with experince that knows the game and how to work with a manager....vital...

They never learn...

So Mike Cheston pulling the financial strings with Ian Silvester assisting him at the moment....

A director of football needed. This should be a person with experince that knows the game and how to work with a manager....vital...

They never learn...

Yeah looks that why tbf.

Not sure on DoF. Much prefer a good CEO in

I'm planning on leaving at 75 mins, as my own private protest (1875).

I never leave early.

You could join in, give you extra time to get to the other game. :tu:

That might have a.more dramatic effect than a.boycott actually. If everyone got up and walked out at a.pre arranged time, say.60 mins. Just leave. That would be more dramatic than an.empty stadium to start.

Out.of the nes I have.seen. Moyes, pipe dream, expensive mediocrity.

I think perhaps Billy Davies might be the man to get it done. Crazy enough to work through the venkychinckenshit. Has been there.

MCCarthy, I'd.love but he's too honest.

Holloway, interesting pressers at least and could always get some response out of Venkies by pretending he is calling for advise on his chickens. They have that in common.

Grayson? He's not stupid enough.

So for me Davies.

Any chance of us getting Diego Simeone? because you know if Balaji doesn't return his calls he'll be over to Pune to tear him a new arse h0le :tu:

Id be very happy with Davies. But I reckon it'll be Dunn :(

Will Dunn ever want after his experiences at Oldham?

Davies should be on Shortlist.

I think Pasha'a shortlist will be

Ian Holloway

Uwe Rosler

Karl Robinson

Tim Sherwood

Or will Pasha now look overseas for next manager or will we adopt a Director of football/head coach structure?

Ian Holloway

Uwe Rosler

Karl Robinson

Tim Sherwood

Or will Pasha now look overseas for next manager or will we adopt a Director of football/head coach structure?

What makes you think that those four names that you have picked out will be Pasha's shortlist?Or do you mean that is your shortlist? I can't understand why we would want Karl Robinson he just got relegated with mk dons? Took him multiple attempts to get promoted from league 1 despite having one of the bigger budgets in the division.Uwe Rosler?Why?Despite having a decent enough time at Brentford he has failed everywhere else and he had Warburton behind the scenes with him at Brentford.The other two would not be my choice but they are not the worst candidates from those being linked

Ian Holloway

Uwe Rosler

Karl Robinson

Tim Sherwood

You're naively viewing this through the lens of who you want - rather than who is desperate for a job, cheap, will work on a limited budget and won't rock the boat or throw his toys out if he doesn't get what he was told he was going to get, or if prize assets get sold out from under him.

What makes you think that those four names that you have picked out will be Pasha's shortlist?Or do you mean that is your shortlist? I can't understand why we would want Karl Robinson he just got relegated with mk dons? Took him multiple attempts to get promoted from league 1 despite having one of the bigger budgets in the division.Uwe Rosler?Why?Despite having a decent enough time at Brentford he has failed everywhere else and he had Warburton behind the scenes with him at Brentford.The other two would not be my choice but they are not the worst candidates from those being linked

Holloway cos he will be desperate enough to take a job soon cos he been out of it for 12 months or so.

Rosler, will be desperate and will work under budget tight budget. Thought he will unlucky to be sack Leeds. Did well in 1st season at Wigan.

Robinson, been linked to Rovers job under Venkys a couple of times during their reign. desperate for a chance to prove he is good manager at this level.

Sherwood is a ex Rovers. Venkys seemed to like that sort of thing

You're naively viewing this through the lens of who you want - rather than who is desperate for a job, cheap, will work on a limited budget and won't rock the boat or throw his toys out if he doesn't get what he was told he was going to get, or if prize assets get sold out from under him.

. Worryingly Peter Taylor fits that bill AND he is on that list of clients

I expect that they are all in bed with each other but this site...

http://www.jemgroup.co.uk/ourclients.html

Includes Jewell and SEM / Kentaro as clients, amongst others.

But I'm sure there's nothing in it.

There might be something in this. Links to various agencies probably matter a lot more in these situations than what we might think, even at less corrupt clubs than Rovers.

. Worryingly Peter Taylor fits that bill AND he is on that list of clients

...as do most managers working in and around the Championship. We're talking about certified workaholics who know that they're likely to get fired within a year of work regardless of what club they're at, people like that will take any opportunity. Beggars can't be choosers.

Holloway cos he will be desperate enough to take a job soon cos he been out of it for 12 months or so.

Rosler, will be desperate and will work under budget tight budget. Thought he will unlucky to be sack Leeds. Did well in 1st season at Wigan.

Robinson, been linked to Rovers job under Venkys a couple of times during their reign. desperate for a chance to prove he is good manager at this level.

Sherwood is a ex Rovers. Venkys seemed to like that sort of thing

You really never learn Sherwood wouldn't come anywhere near us under Venky's especially after walking out on a interview here in the past under Venky's reign

Holloway same as above

Robinson just been relegated

Rosler possible but he'd need to work a miracle

• Backroom

Interestingly (or not) Dunn wasn't at the Emirates tonight watching the under 21s.

Hope he not with the first team for the experience

You really never learn Sherwood wouldn't come anywhere near us under Venky's especially after walking out on a interview here in the past under Venky's reign

Holloway same as above

Robinson just been relegated

Rosler possible but he'd need to work a miracle

Have Sherwood or Holloway told you that they wont come to Rovers?

Also they walked out on Shebby?

Interestingly (or not) Dunn wasn't at the Emirates tonight watching the under 21s.

Hope he not with the first team for the experience

He'll be at the Venkateshwara Laboratory being force fed chicken and having his ambition and will removed prior to him taking the post of Most Excellent Manager Of Football.

Id be very happy with Davies. But I reckon it'll be Dunn :(

happy ? why? nothing these idiots do should be used with the word happy

Have Sherwood or Holloway told you that they wont come to Rovers?

and there you go.

have they actually told you they will.

Archived