BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

Next manager  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as the next manager?

• Jason Wilcox
    • Not Jason Wilcox
    • Grooby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who exactly is going to look for a new manager?

Who's going to interview?

Who's going to negotiate a contract/release clause/wage?

I wonder if they'll ask 'old friends' to help out with the appointment :angry2:

I would imagine it will be Pasha and Cheston. maybe Myers has he is still here but he is on gardening leave

Well that's reassured me...I thought Myers had been told to go now or fork off in gardening terms?

Thought it said on the Rovers website that he would still be helping out although no longer a Director but still on gardening leave, as clear as you are going to get from Wanky's.

I imagine all three sat around having a tea party in Alan's garden, glancing at sky sports news on a tablet , with the occasional what about him comment.

Anticipating a post Allardyce scenario, worldwide search blah blah, feet up, we are close, still searching, oh is that the time, blah blah, then appoint Dunn or Irvine.

Just spotted Venky brothers in the crowd at Pune v. Mumbai IPL match live on Sky. Clearly not looking for a manager just yet.

Do they not all look the same

Thought it said on the Rovers website that he would still be helping out although no longer a Director but still on gardening leave, as clear as you are going to get from Wanky's.

I imagine all three sat around having a tea party in Alan's garden, glancing at sky sports news on a tablet , with the occasional what about him comment

The NSPCC should have had these morons in court yonks ago

• Backroom

Just spotted Venky brothers in the crowd at Pune v. Mumbai IPL match live on Sky. Clearly not looking for a manager just yet.

Which is why I said the IPL is the place to protest if you want them to see it

If these idiots cannot even be bothered to support the Manager they appointed then why the hell should we worry.

It will be a rookie yes man and quite frankly I have lost nearly all interest.

The club has been turned into a joke from top to bottom.

Quite right it doesn't matter who is appointed whilst these people own the club, backing Paul Lambert was our last hope.

But they let him down and all of us once again, he's lucky he can move on, we can't.

we are the last thing they think about these days.

instead of chilling out at the IPL, they should be sorting out the manager situation.

If it weren't so plausible I'd laugh. You can just imagine the ad in the Pune Star.

Position Vacant:

Very nice man wanted to run footiball club

Lots of overseas travel

Good head of hair or dog not essential

6 month contract starting 13th August 2016

No experience necessary

Apply: noresponse@venkys.com

Applicants must be prepared to get their tongues dirty

Be submissive to our Madame and be a good lapdog

Has anyone seen anything in the paper today?

Nixon not got any tall tails to tell like the £50m war chest? or Benitez taking over from Appleton :lol:

Marshall to Fulham

• Moderation Lead

I would imagine it will be Pasha and Cheston. maybe Myers has he is still here but he is on gardening leave

Myers won't be involved at all any more. Gardening leave is effectively being paid but not actually working. Nice 'work' if you can get it!!

But you will back whatever they do chaddy

really???

I have already outlined how I would run the club and the structure in place I would adopted. You never do any of that btw Abbey just like you don't suggest any potential managers or signings but then have the nerve to moan about other people suggestions!

I just don't moaned about them like you do every time you get the chance to.

I have already said that I am angry and annoyed by the owners not backing Lambert's plans and giving him the money he wanted!!! I have said that I would have backed his plans!

If they appoint a good manager then I will back the manager But I have already said on here and social media that the owners need to communicate what the plan is for next season and beyond.

so before you keep moaning and complaining on here about me. I outlined my plans/thoughts so why don't you do the same???

so really doesn't sound like I backing the owners am I Abbey?!?!

we are the last thing they think about these days.

instead of chilling out at the IPL, they should be sorting out the manager situation.

It leaves the question....who really owns/runs Blackburn Rovers?

There is something so not right going on here it's surreal.

What did Abraham lincoln once say? A house divided on itself cannot stand. I think we should end all the back biting between ourselves and focus our attention on the real enemy, the venkyscum!

really???

I have already outlined how I would run the club and the structure in place I would adopted. You never do any of that btw Abbey just like you don't suggest any potential managers or signings but then have the nerve to moan about other people suggestions!

I have already said that I am angry and annoyed by the owners not backing Lambert's plans and giving him the money he wanted!!! I have said that I would have backed his plans!

If they appoint a good manager then I will back the manager But I have already said on here and social media that the owners need to communicate what the plan is for next season and beyond.

so before you keep moaning and complaining on here about me. I outlined my plans/thoughts so why don't you do the same???

I have no idea how to run a football club , I'd lay money neither do you . I have not named a manager because I really don't give a @#/? who they appoint because it doesn't matter.

Tell you what if you don't back them how about boycotting with me .. Hell I'd even buy you a beer .

really???

I've never seen the point in saying who you'd like, who we might sign or whatever. We have no choice, no influence and I haven't a clue what we need other than needing to be rid of venkys. There are players I'm happier with than others, managers I'd prefer to others but that's not going to make any difference. Venky's out has to be the priority.

Archived