BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why Do Venky's Continue To Own Us?

Amo

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not counting on it just yet!

It's never over until the fat lady sings.

Nothing more to add, at this stage.

I thought yesterday finished after that dark spell we had?

This is the new Jordan Rhodes saga isn't it.

At least with the Jordan Rhodes saga we knew what the saga was about.

This is the new 'I know something you don't know'.

check my twitter bonkers

The sort of person who would thank the man who shot his Mum because he didn't shoot his Dad.

Totally complicit without even realizing what he's doing.

Someone having a go on Twitter said its the Venkysout morons fault that it's getting worse

F--king moron. What a numbskull, as if we let Kean, Sheby Singh, Anderson, Shaw, Agnew, Berg, Orr, Appleton, Bowyer and others come in and ruin the club. Yeah, let it go and be passive. Appeasement really works.

They'll be the same people out in society who say don't stop immigration we've room for everyone. Do gooders who don't realise they aren't doing any good in the long run.

Jimbo G ‏@jimbo_geesus 3h3 hours ago

@broncoblue69 @PaulWheelock We aren't tho, they're still investing and not charging interest! We would have been bust ages ago without them!

0 retweets 1 like

Not the same Ham Shankers who thought he was shebby Singh?....I really would stay away from that Twitter crap Abs.

They'll be the same people out in society who say don't stop immigration we've room for everyone. Do gooders who don't realise they aren't doing any good in the long run.

I'd disagree slightly. That is an example of misguided generosity. This poster is like an old working class guy who loves Thatcher and Cameron despite experiencing long periods of unemployment, shrinkng living standards and so on since the 80's.

• Backroom

"Interest-free loan" in this instance is quite misleading as it makes it sound generous. Even if they did add interest, how the hell would they ever get that money back?

I'd disagree slightly. That is an example of misguided generosity. This poster is like an old working class guy who loves Thatcher and Cameron despite experiencing long periods of unemployment, shrinkng living standards and so on since the 80's.

The sort of people who kiss the a*se of anyone with wealth, the old doth their caps to the squire brigade.

Either way there is a lot of worrying delusion about. many say they hate V's but in the next breath it's we need them and should be thankful they're paying the bills. Well I've got news for them, borrowed against parachute money was paying the bills and as soon as that ran out 20 mill of players went through the door, strange eh.

Yes some wanted to go but they'd have been sold anyway you can be sure of that. Strange how the V's keep issuing share capital to VLL but debts never seemed to go down and we weren't buying players either. Running costs and wages never get chance to be reduced properly because in the next minute they are being forced up again with the stupid cack handed way of running the club and paying people off. Unless of course that's all a way of bleeding it !

It's all a big pissin illusion yet people choose to ignore it because we are at least still in business. Crazy.

Archived