BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Why Do Venky's Continue To Own Us?

Amo

The title of this thread is right up there with one of those old religious philosophy essays:

Why did God create Satan?

Anyway, I can't sit back and take this anymore. The whole thing has been a very thinly disguised, ongoing process of dismantling, destroying and winding down a founder member.

Is it really only people on this message board, who can see it?

Where the hell are the football authorities, the press,Jack Straw,Tim Farron, anyone?!

For Venky's read King Stephen. 20010- ? "a time, when God and his angels slept"...roughly translated as " I am so f***ing sick of these arrogant, useless twunts!"

Fully agree Leonard, you cannot apply any logic whatsoever other than Desai is Bob Lord's illegitimate daughter!

We should be grateful? Why have the Raos refused to engage in dialogue for 5 years with eminent business people with Rovers' best interests at heart whilst quite happy to listen to any other idiot and line their pockets?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked something up from a contact in Manchester and she is usually reliable. Timing seems a bit strange if it happens (and that will become apparent). No further news at this stage.

Administration.?

Cheston categorically said that administration wasn't going to happen.

Did he say what day it was today because he gave politician answers

The only thing being cut is the budget

There isn't one to cut

Cheston categorically said that administration wasn't going to happen.

I think anyone who works for Rovers and not based in India, or has the initials SK or JA, is just as clueless as the rest of us.

Spoke again with Manchester source of this info just 15 minutes ago and she still thinks tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

If she has got this wrong then she will be footing the bill for dinner at Northcote!

Minus 10 points next season if it gets rid of these shysters I'd take it now

just being pedantic but isn't it 12 points? Correct me if I'm wrong here

But I agree with your statement, I'd take admin and probable relegation if it meant we got decent owners and could rebuild from there.

Picked something up from a contact in Manchester and she is usually reliable. Timing seems a bit strange if it happens (and that will become apparent). No further news at this stage.

A classic Mercerman post. A complete nothing post.

just being pedantic but isn't it 12 points? Correct me if I'm wrong here

But I agree with your statement, I'd take admin and probable relegation if it meant we got decent owners and could rebuild from there.

Yes your right pal it was changed to 12 last June

Once purchased from the administrators the purchaser has to agree to pay the creditors 35p in the pound over 3 years or it's a further 15 points deducted

TBH I'd definitely take that now

A classic Mercerman post. A complete nothing post.

The title of this thread is 'Why do Venky's continue to own us'.

That situation would change IF Venky's sold / surrendered either the whole or part of their interest in Rovers or there was an insolvency process. If any of these possibilities were to happen, there would be some sensitivities. That is why my postings of yesterday were couched as they were - not meant to be either 'a tease' or 'a nothing post'.

I was told something yesterday that led me to think there might be some interesting news today that aligned to the title of this thread 'Why do Venky's continue to own us'. We will have to see if this 'information' turns out to be correct or otherwise. Let's face it, speculation of when and how Venky's would exit Rovers has been rife for a little while now.

The title of this thread is 'Why do Venky's continue to own us'.

That situation would change IF Venky's sold / surrendered either the whole or part of their interest in Rovers or there was an insolvency process. If any of these possibilities were to happen, there would be some sensitivities. That is why my postings of yesterday were couched as they were - not meant to be either 'a tease' or 'a nothing post'.

I was told something yesterday that led me to think there might be some interesting news today that aligned to the title of this thread 'Why do Venky's continue to own us'. We will have to see if this 'information' turns out to be correct or otherwise. Let's face it, speculation of when and how Venky's would exit Rovers has been rife for a little while now.

If you're wrong woe be tied

Archived