BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Possible Futures

The Venkys/Raos have a vendetta against Rovers and more so against Rovers fans.

Obviously the want as much cash out of Rovers and back in their pockets as possible but I believe their driving force is to 'do us over' even at cost to themselves.

Blackburn & Darwen Council should come out openly and tell them that they are a plague on the local community and formally ask them to sell up, preferably to Rovers Trust or similar, and leave the area. Tell them that they are not welcome.

IMO

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Venkys/Raos have a vendetta against Rovers and more so against Rovers fans.

Obviously the want as much cash out of Rovers and back in their pockets but I believe their driving force is to 'do us over' even at cost to themselves.

Blackburn & Darwen Council should come out openly and tell them that they are a plague on the local community and formally ask them to sell up, preferably to Rovers Trust or similar, and leave the area. Tell them that they are not welcome.

IMO

If you really believe that they have a vendetta against us then you have got to explain to yourself such things as i) why they invested in getting the Acadamy to Class 1 standard and ii) why they overturned the Ewood management recommendation to increase season ticket prices a couple of years ago.

Why have the words administration and liquidation been omitted from the list. Attempting to recoup their losses doesn't really state the potential outcome - however you like to 'take the emotion out of it'.

That said, I agree with Jim. They will probably just let us rot whilst not selling. That's probably worse than 3 as it give us not chance to even start a Phoenix club (unless it's a breakaway like FCUM).

They've taken everything from us but most of all they taken away any control.

Why have the words administration and liquidation been omitted from the list. Attempting to recoup their losses doesn't really state the potential outcome - however you like to 'take the emotion out of it'.

Surely administration and liquidation are covered in 3.:-

3. Venkys leave but attempt to recoup their losses. Sell saleable assets :- Players, Brockhall etc.

The likely scenario is the club will go into administration, and worse it can fold.

Without trying to sound negative, but without a proper board structure in place, there are key decisions which should be made, but cannot be made, because there are nobody to make them.

In reality, for us, and any other club our size, 100mill debt is massive, and potentially an amount that could seriously break us.

The only scenario, is to force Venkys out. There are no other options, there are no other scenarios. The fact remains Venkys are destroying the club, and the foundation that was laid is busy rocking from side to side, about to crumble.

Any other scenario about them waking up, staying and giving the manager money to spend, or them staying for longer is utter madness. We cannot allow them to be in charge anymore, they either need to sell, or our fans and the rest need to force them out.

We shouldn't be treated like a joke, like fools. This is our club, always has been, always will. So screw Venkys, and I don't want them in charge anymore. In my eyes, we don't have owners

The likely scenario is the club will go into administration, and worse it can fold.

Without trying to sound negative, but without a proper board structure in place, there are key decisions which should be made, but cannot be made, because there are nobody to make them.

In reality, for us, and any other club our size, 100mill debt is massive, and potentially an amount that could seriously break us.

The only scenario, is to force Venkys out. There are no other options, there are no other scenarios. The fact remains Venkys are destroying the club, and the foundation that was laid is busy rocking from side to side, about to crumble.

Any other scenario about them waking up, staying and giving the manager money to spend, or them staying for longer is utter madness. We cannot allow them to be in charge anymore, they either need to sell, or our fans and the rest need to force them out.

We shouldn't be treated like a joke, like fools. This is our club, always has been, always will. So screw Venkys, and I don't want them in charge anymore. In my eyes, we don't have owners

So is that a 1. or a 2.?

Lots of stuff written in lots of threads, so I have attempted to distill the salient points.

Here are the five possible futures for Blackburn Rovers:

1. Venkys walk away. Throw back the keys and write off the £100m.

2. Venkys find a buyer. Somebody buys the club and pays off Venkys £100m debt.

3. Venkys leave but attempt to recoup their losses. Sell saleable assets :- Players, Brockhall etc.

4. Venkys stay and attempt to get the club promoted to help clear their debt.

5. Venkys stay but maintain the status quo. Just do enough to keep the football club ticking-over.

I think I've covered them all. No doubt some joker will add :-

6. Venkys taken out by a hit man.

... But in reality that would default to (3.) as the Bank of India steps in to retrieve what it's owed.

So in a nut shell they are the possible futures for this football club. Which do you want and how can you achieve it?

Re number 6, The Rao's have children

a multitude of hitmen then

Surely administration and liquidation are covered in 3.:-

Read the words in my post again. Stop sugar coating things.

Ok. I started this thread to try and replace some of the emotion with cold facts. On Saturday ... as at Rotherham ... I expect lots of people to turn up at Ewood shouting "Venkys Out!" etc ... which is fine ... but as long as they understand the possible paths that lie ahead.

not me ..im done,until they leave .

#teamboycott

not me ..im done,until they leave .

#teamboycott

I already cancelled my Rovers player subscription as my way of support from far away. I am part of team #venkysout and it will remain that way

Which one would admin come under?

Go into administration which writes off the debt (correct me if I'm wrong here) and with no debt there should be no problem finding a buyer, even if it means rebuilding from league 1

Edit: just seen number 3

I can understand why you would want 1) .... but how likely are they to in effect gift £100m? And if they did who would maintain the day to day costs - of running the club ... not just the first team but the academy etc? The fans couldn't fund it.

1. They created it

2. Chance for somebody capable to take over -at whatever level

If you really believe that they have a vendetta against us then you have got to explain to yourself such things as i) why they invested in getting the Acadamy to Class 1 standard and ii) why they overturned the Ewood management recommendation to increase season ticket prices a couple of years ago.

1 - Shows what intentions they had rather than what they said ( or mimed as they don't talk to anybody)

2 - To try get the fans on side for the mess they had already started to create

Neither ES, it's an FU to Venkys.

Absolute!!

.. I'm back off to watch that washing machine again

Both just sops to the masses. Smoke & Mirrors to muddy the water on what they are up to. They are systematically down-sizing and ultimately dismantling the Club.

After reading what Cheston has said, I don't think there is any doubt that the owners themselves have opted for option 5.

That is probably the worse scenario has its death but a very slow painful death

ES, you are asking the question with 5 options but you are committed to only one. You believe the only chance of BRFC surviving as a club in the current situation is under Venky's leadership. if 5 and a half years of failure and heartache won't convince you, nothing will.

I will never accept that. Again---"This club will never prosper under Venkys."

The only acceptable solution to me is that they sell, give away or bugger off.

There are people committed to picking up the pieces, I am convinced of that.

Sooner the better.

After reading what Cheston has said, I don't think there is any doubt that the owners themselves have opted for option 5.

I think it's more likely they've opted for the "lalalala, fingers in my ears can't hear you, lalalala" option.

ES, you are asking the question with 5 options but you are committed to only one. You believe the only chance of BRFC surviving as a club in the current situation is under Venky's leadership. if 5 and a half years of failure and heartache won't convince you, nothing will.

I will never accept that. Again "This club will never prosper under Venkys."

The only acceptable solution to me is that they sell, give away or bugger off.

There are people committed to picking up the pieces, I am convinced of that.

Sooner the better.

That would be a cracking banner at the game on Saturday

Lots of stuff written in lots of threads, so I have attempted to distill the salient points.

Here are the five possible futures for Blackburn Rovers:

1. Venkys walk away. Throw back the keys and write off the £100m.

2. Venkys find a buyer. Somebody buys the club and pays off Venkys £100m debt.

4. Venkys stay and attempt to get the club promoted to help clear their debt.

5. Venkys stay but maintain the status quo. Just do enough to keep the football club ticking-over.

I think I've covered them all. No doubt some joker will add :-

6. Venkys taken out by a hit man.

... But in reality that would default to (3.) as the Bank of India steps in to retrieve what it's owed.

So in a nut shell they are the possible futures for this football club. Which do you want and how can you achieve it?

Is this all your own work or a fans forum effort? :rock:

You of all people should be shouting from the roof tops to get rid of these idiots after the debacle that was the visit to Pune where the owners lied straight to your face, and you think they still want to make a success of this? That trip was an insult, I'd still be angry now If i'd have been duped like that.

You can list all the options as you see them, it makes no difference really how you package it up, but we need these idiots out of the club and how that happens for me is irrelevant, via the nearest 3rd floor window would be my option, but we need them out.

If its £100m, or £120m makes no difference, that debt needs addressing or we go into administration with point deductions, which I'd take right now.

This club is dying, on our watch, we can't keep holding out for some perverse notion that these thick swines will ever get it right, quite simply they won't, how much evidence do people need?

So for me its administration, point deductions, job losses and whatever else comes with it, this football club is an institution, a founder member of the football league, it deserves better than destruction from within by 3 idiots from Pune that simply do not care.

Keep making excuses.

Archived