BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Possible Futures

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's one of the reasons I post very little nowadays. I type what I really think then delete it as it wouldn't get past the swear filter and I have a reputation for being articulate. All I want to do really is use every swear word I know and a few I might learn in the process and type them in Abbey style capitals!

We all - or most of us agree with your sentiments Gav. What Spark is trying to do in a very round about way, is tell us that as bad as things are, the situation could be a lot worse than what it is now. Why he doesn't just say that, I don't know.

As for your continual comments that we'll be fine after they leave, well me nor you actually know that, do we? If it was a fact that we could regroup and rebuild under new owners I would be right with you, but it isn't a fact. No one on here could possibly outline what the club would would look like, where it will be or even if it would exist.

That's the problem.

We all - or most of us agree with your sentiments Gav. What Spark is trying to do in a very round about way, is tell us that as bad as things are, the situation could be a lot worse than what it is now. Why he doesn't just say that, I don't know.

As for your continual comments that we'll be fine after they leave, well me nor you actually know that, do we? If it was a fact that we could regroup and rebuild under new owners I would be right with you, but it isn't a fact. No one on here could possibly outline what the club would would look like, where it will be or even if it would exist.

That's the problem.

But the problem though Den , is with the loons in charge most can outline what the club will look like where it will be and if it will exist or not with the evidence we have to boot thus far.

There will be nobody left - not within the corridors or on the 'terraces except for Mr Koresh (ES) and his 10 chums (followers)

That's the problem.

Den the debt is growing, if it keeps growing what chance do we have?

Give me administration today, that will slice the wage bill and overheads and we can then start to build with a great stadium, great facilities and the club starts to recover.

Nobody will buy the club unless its going for £1, that is where we need to be, forget the perverse association with the people that have destroyed the club, families and business, we need them gone.

Den the debt is growing, if it keeps growing what chance do we have?

Give me administration today, that will slice the wage bill and overheads and we can then start to build with a great stadium, great facilities and the club starts to recover.

Nobody will buy the club unless its going for £1, that is where we need to be, forget the perverse association with the people that have destroyed the club, families and business, we need them gone.

Administration could be liquidation Gav. There are no guarantees of anything.

Let's put it this way. any other owners, if they spent £100m they would get x back in return.

Venkys spend that much, they get x/100 back.

the only way for them to recoup their losses given their track record, they would have to spend silly money. so, to get their £100m back,they will need to spend £100m to get us promoted.

that won't be happening, so they either need to write it off or sell the club.

no one in their right mind would buy the club with its debts so the only way to get your money back is to liquidate the club or write the debts off. I honestly can't see them writing the debts off. too stubborn

alternatively they'll just keep running us on the bare minimum until someone worth some brains steps in and turns the taps off, at which point it's administration.

so, administration or liquidation, then

That's the problem.

It's like the Euro debate but worse

Being stuck with Venky's is killing us and with fans like Ewood bright spark we don't need enemies

It's one of the reasons I post very little nowadays. I type what I really think then delete it as it wouldn't get past the swear filter and I have a reputation for being articulate. All I want to do really is use every swear word I know and a few I might learn in the process and type them in Abbey style capitals!

DO IT

OK then.........

It's like having your head on the block, but the executioner will neither let you free or release the guillotine.

.....or more like having your knick-knacks in a vice. It is really starting to hurt then the guy turning the handle buggars off to open another chicken factory and forgets you exist.

Chaddy got angry the other day, I think the gloves are off.

I think option 5 is what will happen in the short term, followed by option 3 at some point. As main creditors if they put us into liquidation they would get most of the proceeds wouldn't they?

Proceeds !

strange beast is football,

football debts get priority so they will get zilch

Lots of stuff written in lots of threads, so I have attempted to distill the salient points.

Here are the five possible futures for Blackburn Rovers:

1. Venkys walk away. Throw back the keys and write off the £100m.

2. Venkys find a buyer. Somebody buys the club and pays off Venkys £100m debt.

3. Venkys leave but attempt to recoup their losses. Sell saleable assets :- Players, Brockhall etc.

4. Venkys stay and attempt to get the club promoted to help clear their debt.

5. Venkys stay but maintain the status quo. Just do enough to keep the football club ticking-over.

I think I've covered them all. No doubt some joker will add :-

6. Venkys taken out by a hit man.

... But in reality that would default to (3.) as the Bank of India steps in to retrieve what it's owed.

So in a nut shell they are the possible futures for this football club. Which do you want and how can you achieve it?

As others have alluded, option 5 is clearly the agenda. It's painful. The debt will continue to rise, yet they won't invest enough for a tilt at promotion. Lots of stability to look forward to, followed by the inevitable relegation and finally administration (if we are lucky).

Are you happy with option 5 ES? Do you still believe that promotion is the aim?

You can list all the options as you see them, it makes no difference really how you package it up, but we need these idiots out of the club and how that happens for me is irrelevant, via the nearest 3rd floor window would be my option, but we need them out.

If its £100m, or £120m makes no difference, that debt needs addressing or we go into administration with point deductions, which I'd take right now.

I'll put you down as a 3. then?

So for me its administration, point deductions, job losses and whatever else comes with it,

This statement alone confirms that we will be on opposite sides of the barricade. These are the noises a of a club killer. You may yearn for a new start, ground sharing with Darwen at the Anchor with "Rovers of Blackburn 2016" ... but believe me ... there are enough Blackburn Rovers (1875) fans out there who do not share your little fantasy, and will ensure it never comes to fruition.

I'll put you down as a 3. then?

This statement alone confirms that we will be on opposite sides of the barricade. These are the noises a of a club killer. You may yearn for a new start, ground sharing with Darwen at the Anchor with "Rovers of Blackburn 2016" ... but believe me ... there are enough Blackburn Rovers (1875) fans out there who do not share your little fantasy, and will ensure it never comes to fruition.

The only club killers are Venky's and the likes of you Ewood bright spark

christ spark you really do twist words for your fave indian folk (was it not you that bottled it in Pune ,apologies if im wrong).

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ROVERS FAN WHO WANTS THE CLUB TO GO UNDER ,JUST IN YOUR TWISTED THOUGHTS, WE WANT THE CLUB KILLING SCUMMY PLANKTON PARASYTES OUT AND FOR THEM TO STOP DESTROYING IT.YOUR HAPPY CLAPPING IS MAKING YOU SEE THINGS.

Archived