• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just dawned on me what is happening! They have dismissed the four interviewed as not suitable and have drawn up a new list that includes Pellegrini, Martinez, Moyes and Van Gaal. If this fails they will re-negotiate with Warnock or go to the ultimate fall back position of Steve Kean as they now believe it was a mistake to get rid of him

Well Benitez at Newcastle and a big manager at Villa, the Venkys must do something..... :blink::blink::blink:

Well Benitez at Newcastle and a big manager at Villa, the Venkys must do something..... :blink::blink::blink:

Think somebody touched on it earlier but our concern should be who the likes of Rotherham bring in as that would be the sort of team we will be fighting for positions with next season, unless of course we bring in somebody who can promise us a miracle , Jim Kerr perhaps?

Just nipped out in the car. Warnock is on TalkSport. I didn't hear the bit where they must have been talking about Rovers but Brazil said something along the lines of "with the Blackburn thing being dead in the water what's next for you".

Just nipped out in the car. Warnock is on TalkSport. I didn't hear the bit where they must have been talking about Rovers but Brazil said something along the lines of "with the Blackburn thing being dead in the water what's next for you".

League One here we come.

He was one of a very few on that list who could've kept us up under these circumstances.

I agree the 12 month thing is a problem.

you never know you might be shocked I can remember dingles going mad a few years ago about someone called sean dyche

On paper it's a good idea and plan (not that the imbeciles can do that) but the coach / academy boss rarely works.

He's just a posh Gary Bowyer.

Could be a terrace song that!!

Joyce is in a cushy job at a privileged club.

How that qualifies him to manage a Championship club in difficult circumstsnces, I'm not quite sure.

Would love to know the rationale behind, likely, us rejecting him.

• Moderation Lead

Enjoy the sunshine guys :) Dont stress over this, because tomorrow nothing will happen as well, and you will stress again.

Can tell you're not local Iceman, looking out of the window there is what can only be described as a light drizzle.....

Can tell you're not local Iceman, looking out of the window there is what can only be described as a light drizzle.....

Lol i know... But its winter here, and its 28 degrees celcius so sunshine for me

you never know you might be shocked I can remember dingles going mad a few years ago about someone called sean dyche

Sean Dyche had management experience at a decent level Joyce hasn't

Joyce is a u21 coach in a cushy role surrounded by other top coaches.. If he takes the job he'll be thrown in the lions den so to speak but with no help whatsoever and will yearn to be back at Carrington

Archived