• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want Rowett or Monk or Holloway. Voted Ainsworth tho as the other 3 not on poll.

Expect Joyce or Redfearn.

I wouldnt be that disappointed if Irvine or Ainsworth got it

In other words anyone will do ...

I'm fairly similar to you. Want Warnock expect Irvine. Would still be very pleased with Davies though.

I doubt whoever the new man is they'll be sending Paul Lambert a Christmas card this year after leaving us with around 14 players including 2 keepers and no strikers.

I wouldn't waste energy hoping for a specific manager. It's impossible to succeed in this job with Venky's owning us.

Quite why you blame Paul Lambert for the Under-investment in the team, I really don't know.

In other words anyone will do ...

Feck it, im throwing my name in for the position. Its all about the money anyway, so why not get paid for a few months.. Maybe they want a manager from Africa that plays sexy African football.

I wouldn't waste energy hoping for a specific manager. It's impossible to succeed in this job with Venky's owning us.

Quite why you blame Paul Lambert for the Under-investment in the team, I really don't know.

Bowyer is the reason we have 14 players. Lambert was not allowed to address the glaring problem and was forced to resign.

Ultimately the problem is Venkys and their lack of decent decision making but blaming Lambert is making Rev look foolish, or having an ulterior motive to try to hang it round Lambert's neck.

Wouldn't mind Di Canio if just for the entertainment value. He's eccentric so that might just appeal to their strange personalities seeing as they befriend idiots such as Singh.

I wouldn't mind Di Canio as he might chin Mrs D.

Bowyer is the reason we have 14 players. Lambert was not allowed to address the glaring problem and was forced to resign.

Ultimately the problem is Venkys and their lack of decent decision making but blaming Lambert is making Rev look foolish, or having an ulterior motive to try to hang it round Lambert's neck.

It may not be Venky's making the decisions. As it has been pointed out there is still a likely connection to Voldermort active.

Best way to find out who (if anybody) is going to be the next manger is ask JA or Coco

We do not require any lower league manager, We need an experienced head, capable of motivating and getting our players fot and ready for what is going to be the most arduous of seasons and one of the most difficult ever in terms of getting out of this league, be it up or down !

Sack the idea of an Ainsworth, Hill or Parkinson. Sack the likes of Rosler and di Canio and bring in a Warnock or Davies to get some impetus. If not stick with Irvine, he knows best (should he want it).

Whatever Venkys halfwits are thinking, they are fooking bigger clowns that we thought if they opt for inexperience

It may not be Venky's making the decisions. As it has been pointed out there is still a likely connection to Voldermort active.

Best way to find out who (if anybody) is going to be the next manger is ask JA or Coco

It's not beyond the realms of possibility with these idiots for the return of Coco. It's probably the only thing that could trump all they've done to date!

It's not beyond the realms of possibility with these idiots for the return of Coco. It's probably the only thing that could trump all they've done to date!

I did ask if anyone had seen it around the village last week!

Probably not enough to skim off just at the moment

Want Rowett or Monk or Holloway. Voted Ainsworth tho as the other 3 not on poll.

Reading a Bolton paper last night and they quoted a recent interview with Holloway when he was up at the Macron for something or other. Asked if he fancied the Bolton job he said he was seeing out his Sky contract and wasn't considering anything as he'd committed to do that for a year.

I did ask if anyone had seen it around the village last week!

Probably not enough to skim off just at the moment

Well once the club is finally on it's knees in league 1 with 4 or 5k left what better way to re enter a be proclaimed saviour of the club. He can't get a gig anywhere else and he and his pals were probably co owners at the beginning, may well still be. This is not beyond the realms of possibility at all.

It would also be a good opportunity to start Darwen Rovers because surely the club would be finally dead to everyone except birdman and his crew !

Chaddy out !

Archived