• Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Moderation Lead

Want Rowett or Monk or Holloway. Voted Ainsworth tho as the other 3 not on poll.

Expect Joyce or Redfearn.

I wouldnt be that disappointed if Irvine or Ainsworth got it

You're the only one to mention Monk, Chaddy, I'm just curious as to why? He got that gig by not playing any more and stepping up when they needed him but he was taking them down, basically parallel with Sherwood...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the only one to mention Monk, Chaddy, I'm just curious as to why? He got that gig by not playing any more and stepping up when they needed him but he was taking them down, basically parallel with Sherwood...

Chaddy has a dart board with names instead of numbers

It's not beyond the realms of possibility with these idiots for the return of Coco. It's probably the only thing that could trump all they've done to date!

Even I would buy a ticket and move behind his dugout

We might as well hire Tugay. Then again, i dont want to see him treated like dirt by these clowns.

It was bad enough seeing Berg's reputation get slightly tarnished, let alone Tugay's. That's why Dunn is best off learning his trade and keeping under the radar with the under 21's until these clowns eff off.

It may not be Venky's making the decisions. As it has been pointed out there is still a likely connection to Voldermort active.

Best way to find out who (if anybody) is going to be the next manger is ask JA or Coco

Many a true word !

Wow, what did he spend on that doozy,

a chaddy or two I bet, maybe a TJ

This is similar to how he picks his names I think.

Thinking about it properly, this is probably how Venkys pick their managers.

Edit: Scarily that woman could easily by Mrs D, all the useless managers on a big wheel looking knackered and burnt out, she manages to luckily win a Warnock then gambles on the mystery prize and gets sod all. Then a foreign bloke shouts "stupid" at her repeatedly.

This is similar to how he picks his names I think.

Thinking about it properly, this is probably how Venkys pick their managers.

Change the fish for chickens and you have nailed it

:goal:

The Manchester eve news in Jan 2016 gave an interesting insight into Warren Joyce with a headline of

"Manchester United coach Warren Joyce is a worthier Van Gaal replacement than Giggs" see it at http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-coach-warren-joyce-10787378

"Man Utd U21s symbolise the 'United way' more than the first team and that is down to coach Warren Joyce.

The sicker United's academy becomes, the more powerful Warren Joyce becomes. The Under-21 coach has been at United for almost eight years and his influence has largely flown under the radar. However, ...with the first-team sending those inside the Theatre of Dreams to sleep, Joyce's U21s stimulate viewers and provide the highlight of Mancunian matchgoers' weeks.

Joyce encourages his players to not just win, but entertain. United U21s have scored 20 goals in their last six games and the first-teamers who have dropped down for a run out under Joyce look to have enjoyed themselves more under the Oldham-born 51-year-old than their joyless outings under Louis van Gaal. Joyce has done an excellent job at U21 level it is Joyce's Under-21s who play football taught by Matt Busby.

If and when Van Gaal departs and United plump for an interim appointment, Joyce would arguably be a more creditable candidate than Ryan Giggs.

Players' development might be Joyce's priority, but he has introduced United's fledglings to success, too.

United's former academy players have featured more often in the Premier League this season than any other academy's graduates. As many as 22 of the club's former academy players have made a combined total of 226 Premier League appearances in 2015-16 and, ...Joyce deserves the bulk of the credit.

A multitude of talents have benefited from Joyce's tutoring. Paul Pogba honed his passing under Joyce's watchful eye and could replace Gareth Bale as the most expensive footballer in history. Tom Cleverley steadily developed into a Premier League-standard midfielder, Fraizer Campbell has remained in the Premier League since he left United seven years ago and Danny Welbeck moved to Arsenal in a £16m transfer. Craig Cathcart worked with Joyce at United and Antwerp and is one of Watford's indispensable first-teamers, Michael Keane - a liability in United's 2011 Youth Cup-winning team - has emerged into a solid defender , Joshua King scored Bournemouth's winner against United in December and James Wilson is improving at Brighton. Warren Joyce's United Pupils could make for a fascinating tome.

Joyce has helped youngsters make the step up and maybe now it is his turn"

The Manchester eve news in Jan 2016 gave an interesting insight into Warren Joyce with a headline of

"Manchester United coach Warren Joyce is a worthier Van Gaal replacement than Giggs" see it at http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-coach-warren-joyce-10787378

"Man Utd U21s symbolise the 'United way' more than the first team and that is down to coach Warren Joyce.

The sicker United's academy becomes, the more powerful Warren Joyce becomes. The Under-21 coach has been at United for almost eight years and his influence has largely flown under the radar. However, ...with the first-team sending those inside the Theatre of Dreams to sleep, Joyce's U21s stimulate viewers and provide the highlight of Mancunian matchgoers' weeks.

Joyce encourages his players to not just win, but entertain. United U21s have scored 20 goals in their last six games and the first-teamers who have dropped down for a run out under Joyce look to have enjoyed themselves more under the Oldham-born 51-year-old than their joyless outings under Louis van Gaal. Joyce has done an excellent job at U21 level it is Joyce's Under-21s who play football taught by Matt Busby.

If and when Van Gaal departs and United plump for an interim appointment, Joyce would arguably be a more creditable candidate than Ryan Giggs.

Players' development might be Joyce's priority, but he has introduced United's fledglings to success, too.

United's former academy players have featured more often in the Premier League this season than any other academy's graduates. As many as 22 of the club's former academy players have made a combined total of 226 Premier League appearances in 2015-16 and, ...Joyce deserves the bulk of the credit.

A multitude of talents have benefited from Joyce's tutoring. Paul Pogba honed his passing under Joyce's watchful eye and could replace Gareth Bale as the most expensive footballer in history. Tom Cleverley steadily developed into a Premier League-standard midfielder, Fraizer Campbell has remained in the Premier League since he left United seven years ago and Danny Welbeck moved to Arsenal in a £16m transfer. Craig Cathcart worked with Joyce at United and Antwerp and is one of Watford's indispensable first-teamers, Michael Keane - a liability in United's 2011 Youth Cup-winning team - has emerged into a solid defender , Joshua King scored Bournemouth's winner against United in December and James Wilson is improving at Brighton. Warren Joyce's United Pupils could make for a fascinating tome.

So what are we waiting for? oh I forgot its the Venkys

Haha....no mate. I said that Moyes was interested in the post. Full stop. I don't have a contact at the club so I don't know who they want. Check my post.

In terms of Warren Joyce. That info was again not from the club but from his side.

Mani, Keep sharing and posting what you hear please. I really appreciated a lot.

I reckon that Cheston and Pasha have 'done their jobs' - I.e. discuss between them possible candidates, draw up some sort of shortlist, conduct interviews between them, before sending their recommendation back to India.

Having done his bit Cheston jets off on his holidays, poor bloke is probably exhausted after carrying the workload of 4 board members.

Nothing more Cheston or Pasha can do other than sit and wait for the accepted name to come back from India, before appointing that individual as manager.

Nothing back from India yet.

My theory is Venkys are refusing to name a new manager partly because they want to save on his wages by leaving it a few more weeks, but more importantly because with no manager in place it will facilitate the sales of our remaining assets.

I fully expect the likes of Hanley and Marshall to be sold before the players report back for pre-season. Last year they went behind Bowyer's back in selling Cairney, so it will be easier this time to do it if there is no manager in place to oppose it.

Nixon and Wheelock have been said the decision is with the owners to decide

What do you think Ainsworth could bring to the club that John Coleman, Martin Allen or Paul Tisdale couldn't?

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm just genuinely interested as to what it is he's supposed to have done in the last 4 years as a manager to put him above any other League Two manager and make him suitable for this club and why the raft of other managers with similar or better track records aren't being suggested.

Please don't mention that he's from Blackburn in your answer. That is a completely redundant and irrelevant factor that shouldn't even be mentioned in this search process.

I think he has done well on his resources that Wycombe has and he did saved them from Relegation in his 1st season. 2 seasons he got them into the top 7 and to Wembley in the playoffs final. sadly they lost

I'm don't know enough about the job of Martin Allen or Paul Tisdale have done this season.

John Coleman has done a great job at Stanley and has the smaller budget in the league.

I thought Swansea sacked Monk far too soon. in his first 18 months he did an excellent job and earned praised from Pundits all round.

Monk has spent time with Seville and learning from their manager Emery there. He has guided Seville to 3 Europa Leagues trophies in a row.

I thought he would bring in a attacking passing style of play to us.

Mani, Keep sharing and posting what you hear please. I really appreciated a lot.

Nixon and Wheelock have been said the decision is with the owners to decide

I think he has done well on his resources that Wycombe has and he did saved them from Relegation in his 1st season. 2 seasons he got them into the top 7 and to Wembley in the playoffs final. sadly they lost

I'm don't know enough about the job of Martin Allen or Paul Tisdale have done this season.

John Coleman has done a great job at Stanley and has the smaller budget in the league.

I thought Swansea sacked Monk far too soon. in his first 18 months he did an excellent job and earned praised from Pundits all round.

Monk has spent time with Seville and learning from their manager Emery there. He has guided Seville to 3 Europa Leagues trophies in a row.

I thought he would bring in a attacking passing style of play to us.

unfortunately Chaddy whoever gets the gig here under the cicumstances behind the scenes is really really on a hiding to nothing..we need someone with experience to try and mould a squad together and keep us up..you are aware we only have 14/15 senior pros currently on the books and possibly 3 of those will be back late for pre season due to international duties

Did a journalist just use the word "sicker" - as a superlative? :wacko:

unfortunately Chaddy whoever gets the gig here under the cicumstances behind the scenes is really really on a hiding to nothing..we need someone with experience to try and mould a squad together and keep us up..you are aware we only have 14/15 senior pros currently on the books and possibly 3 of those will be back late for pre season due to international duties

I did mention Holloway or Rowett.

Look at the job Rowett has did at Birmingham and the funds he had there.

Look at how well Holloway did at Palace and Blackpool. achieved miracles at Blackpool.

I am fully aware of how many players we have on the books so I dont need to be told by you.

I did mention Holloway or Rowett.

Look at the job Rowett has did at Birmingham and the funds he had there.

Look at how well Holloway did at Palace and Blackpool. achieved miracles at Blackpool.

I am fully aware of how many players we have on the books so I dont need to be told by you.

Ooohhh get you!!!

Archived