• Billy Davies
    • Keith Hill
    • Alan Stubbs
    • Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

You'd argue black is white these days if got you page space on the site.

No, but I'd quite happily point out that resorting to such childish insults means you've little to add.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but I'd quite happily point out that resorting to such childish insults means you've little to add.

I'm tired of people voicing "childish nonsense" instead of debating the issues.

Taking the opposite view to simply argue is childish.

So has Ken Dodd.

Wonder if Joyce will bring his butties and a flask to his 2 hour team talks. :P

Where have I insulted you?

Saying I'd argue with anything you'd say or anyone or words to that effect, no need for it.

I'm tired of people voicing "childish nonsense" instead of debating the issues.

Taking the opposite view to simply argue is childish.

p

Same goes, all I do is the same as most on here- voice an opinion. Lately anyone who doesn't join in with the same old cathartic criticisms seems to warrant this "opposites" tag.

Some people want an ambitious manager, some want someone with good contacts, a manager who has managed at the highest level, who has learned from some of the best, is well respected in the game and who knows this league and yet still no mention....

STEVE BLOODY CLARKE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!

Some people want an ambitious manager, some want someone with good contacts, a manager who has managed at the highest level, who has learned from some of the best, is well respected in the game and who knows this league and yet still no mention....

STEVE BLOODY CLARKE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!

Blimey, calm down dear it's only a manager. Lol.

Doesn't he have a fairly terrible managerial record though?

who interviewed him Pasha on behalf of Crescendo ?

Pasha shouldn't be doing anything without a work permit even then he should be nowhere near BRFC

There's no one can rebuild this club from top to bottom with the structure or non structure as exists with the Ewood Hierarchy

Oh well that clears it all up then. Great post. Wish I knew as much as you do pal. 🙃

Looks like you've payed a visit to Venkys Ministry Of Thought.

Contacts Book?! Standing in the game. No one had heard of him last week. If the limit of your ambition is acting as a nursery for Man U apprentices, I think you need to raise the bar somewhat.

We've already got an under 21's manager, and he got us to the FA CUP Semi final.

Does no one want to hold Venkys to account?

How....??? Boycott.....it won't work be because not all fans are interested .....lots of people on this forum spouting off we need to stand up to venkys ....but no one has given a proper answer yet......HOW?

Your right....however what do we do.....boycotting isn't the answer as some posters suggest.....unless it coordinated by certain body that represents the fans and all fans must be involved...... I don't see it happening...and it can't be half hearted....therefore the only answer is to wait it out and hope these idiots leave.....in the meantime we must support any new manager and the team until it becomes obvious he isn't fit for the job.....

#operationbotcott

I doubt you could get much higher in standing in terms of the responsibility and level of club he was at.

In terms of being a proven manager? That's a different point to make. I'd sooner us go for Warnock or even Davies but as toppers says it's probably won't matter with no investment or structure.

If we are talking, Hignett, Slade, Redfearn, Ainsworth, Hill, Robinson, Dunn etc - I'd say that WJ probably ticks as many boxes in terms of our current scenario.

And if Man united is in turmoil, the experience should come in handy ;)

Brian kidd

Such a grown up response

Oh well that clears it all up then. Great post. Wish I knew as much as you do pal. 🙃

wow

How....??? Boycott.....it won't work be because not all fans are interested .....lots of people on this forum spouting off we need to stand up to venkys ....but no one has given a proper answer yet......HOW?

How's Pune baz lad?

#operationbotcott

I don't know why don't you tell us all. Since you only seem capable of 1 sentence replies, at least attempt to make them understandable. I know it's difficult..

You wrote 'Botcott' Abbey!! You even type angrily. Need to go easy on the steroids pal

Read it properly .

I don't know why don't you tell us all. Since you only seem capable of 1 sentence replies, at least attempt to make them understandable. I know it's difficult..

The irony of your ask admin post .

By the way is there a rule as to how many words a reply needs to be ?

The irony of your ask admin post .

By the way is there a rule as to how many words a reply needs to be ?

It was a straightforward question.. Yet you've come out with a clever answer and shown again your a tit

Pasha shouldn't be interviewing if he is he's doing it without a work permit agree or not

It was a straightforward question.. Yet you've come out with a clever answer and shown again your a tit

Pasha shouldn't be interviewing if he is he's doing it without a work permit agree or not

Lots of people work in a country under an interim visa whilst applying for a full visa....

Oh and it's you're not your.....FYI

In relation to the issue of Pasha and his work permit. I believe that as an Indian you can have a business visit visa and conduct business in the UK as long as you are being paid by a company in India to do so and are not spending more than 6 months in the UK within a 12 month period. I think that would mean he could conduct interviews in the UK. I may be wrong though, it would be interesting to know and it would also be interesting to see the actual terms of his employment - if he has any official capacity.

I wonder now Moyes hasn't got the Celtic gig or villa I wonder if he'll fancy working with Joyce as he'll know him.

What do you reckon Mani ?

The main reason he gave for not wanting the Villa job was that he didn't relish dropping to Championship level......

The main reason he gave for not wanting the Villa job was that he didn't relish dropping to Championship level......

I saw that I was just being sarcastic mate to another poster whom twice claimed Moyes was interested in the Rovers job

I've really lost all interest now. Such a shame because usually a new manager gives most fans reasons to be optimistic, especially when its during the summer and there is such scope for the new man to come in and really put his stamp on the squad quickly given the sheer number of spaces available.

I'm fully expecting to be disappointed with the new manager choice. To be honest, everyone linked with the exceptions of Warnock and Davies would be a disappointment, as I don't think any of them are experienced enough, qualified enough or good enough to manage Blackburn Rovers FC.

Even if by some miracle they manage to persuade Warnock or Davies to take the job, there would still be the dark cloud hanging over the shoulder, knowing that both of them would probably last a year at most with this joke of a club. Warnock has made it clear he's got at most 1 year left with one eye on retirement, and with his wife's illness he won't be messed about by this mob. If he didn't get things how he wanted them, which Lambert didn't get, then he'd likely walk away and retire a few months earlier. Davies could fall out with himself in an empty room, so whilst he'd be a good manager in terms of his experience and know-how I'd give him less time than Warnock before the complaints started and he criticised the club in every interview. Unlike Lambert I doubt Davies would quit so easily or quickly and there would likely be a protracted and messy severance which would drag the club and team through further bad press.

On the rung beneath those two we have the likes of Malky Mackay, Uwe Rosler, Steve Clarke, even Steve McClaren and Steve Evans - experienced, suitable, qualified managers who have decent track records in this league or have worked in the top flight who are out of work and would no doubt be interested in this job, yet for some odd reason they all appear to have been completely overlooked and not mentioned by any of the bookies or media outlets.

So into the bargain bucket we will most likely go, with whichever person who gets the job having his chances of success harmed even further by every day and week that goes by without him being in position. We're now around a month off the first team squad returning to Brockhall for pre-season, all 14 of them, take out Corry Evans, possibly Adam Henley and Shane Duffy on international duty and that's 11 senior players arriving for pre-season.

The new man needs a solid period of time to find his feet, assess the players he has, assess whether he wants to keep any of those who are being released at the end of June, and then most importantly identify some quality players to bring in to give us a chance next season. Tick tock.

But you disapprove of personal insults!! You've told us often enough.

Archived