SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rover_Shaun said:

Just off topic for a sec but why are talksport at ewood this morning? Heard the delectable georgie bingham is doing her programme from there whilst making my toast.

She is doing the program while making you toast? what a woman, she's a keeper for sure

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15368187.Tony_Mowbray_reveals____no_serious_interest____in_Blackburn_Rovers____under_contract_players/

Don't think anyone has linked this link yet, but in the link it describes what it says in the link, so there's no need to repeat it like a parrot.

Anyway, forget crock Mulgrew, the best news in that article is Lenihan is possibly staying. He'll be a colossus in League 1.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15368187.Tony_Mowbray_reveals____no_serious_interest____in_Blackburn_Rovers____under_contract_players/

Don't think anyone has linked this link yet, but in the link it describes what it says in the link, so there's no need to repeat it like a parrot.

Anyway, forget crock Mulgrew, the best news in that article is Lenihan is possibly staying. He'll be a colossus in League 1.

Key bit it there is not selling without replacing the player first.  That way the owners can't reneague on any promises.  Not daft our tony!

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Hey, stay true to your name - he may have missed 20 but he played 28...or four seasons in Grella terms.

I'm told goalkeeping standard in this league is the thing that stands out, a lot of ropey and raw keepers therefore the more set piece guys we have the better imo.

Saying that I think the slew of midfield signings of the hardworking variety and Whittingham probably signals Mulgrew will be gone if his and the clubs salesmen can sort something. I think it's all being lined up but at least they are trying to get in solid guys first although the difference between having someone with a bit of polish like him in the squad and not could mean the difference between promotion or not.

8 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

So they can Talkshyte?

We are making signings, no one sold yet, Talkshite turn up ?  A Venky propaganda 30 mill a season piece is surely on the cards !

34 minutes ago, Speedie Dived said:

The quality of new player is seriously dropping after Whittingham. We are now building a league one side.

League one is going to be a battle there's no point in buying the likes garner or lads looking to pick up a wage and won't want to know when it comes to playing Rochdale in pouring rain on a heavy pitch 

We need lads who are seasoned at this level but also have ability to kick on next yr if we get promoted 

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Key bit it there is not selling without replacing the player first.  That way the owners can't reneague on any promises.  Not daft our tony!

"That’s the message with our under contract players. Obviously if bids are made then we will assess them and see if there is any value in that, but no-one will be sold until we have replaced them.”

Aye, he's not messing about. It's a reminder to the owners, but also one to the other clubs who think just because we've gone down they can take the pish.

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

Im listenting to a replay from the start.

Georgie said "fist pumping". I thought she had spotted Dack in some corner at Ewood.....she was on about the Rugby! 

When Rovers unveil him at the press conference he's been asked to keep both his hands on the table.

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2017/june/mowbray-relishing-evans-return/

ACHTUNG************THIS^ LINK SAY MOWBRAY IS RELISHING EVANS RETURN************ACHTUNG :)

If Mowbray is true to his word and no-one else leaves then the likes of Mulgrew, Smallwood, Evans, Whittingham, Lenihan, & Bennett make up a very good midfield for League 1.

As expected the article says(not TM:

"For the manager, getting Evans back on the training pitches at Brockhall will be like having a new player on his books"

Well actually it is not. I know already he is a sicknote.:wacko:

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

As expected the article says(not TM:

"For the manager, getting Evans back on the training pitches at Brockhall will be like having a new player on his books"

Well actually it is not. I know already he is a sicknote.:wacko:

Ever-present for Northern Ireland though.

Archived