BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha - how do these guys get themselves in these situations. How embarrassing for someone who is semi in the limelight. I know the other guy was aqcuited but its all very sleazy nonetheless.

• Backroom
Just now, JacknOry said:

haha - how do these guys get themselves in these situations. How embarrassing for someone who is semi in the limelight. I know the other guy was aqcuited but its all very sleazy nonetheless.

He had more than a semi in the limelight!

• Moderation Lead
On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 20:42, chaddyrovers said:

Can we get back to discussing to actually discussing transfers. 

Would anyone actually want to keep Feeney or is everyone happy to let go?

I'd be happy to let Feeney go....(either in terms of leaving the club or the way John Matrix did to Sully in Commando. I have no preference either way).

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

from reading the interview with Mowbray it appears we are still after about 4 players. A number 10 player which would be Dack, A centre midfielder/Number 10 which would be Gladwin, a pacey winger and a striker who has pace and strength.

I have used Gladwin and Dack has these are 2 players we have been linked to recently. Gladwin has been left out of the QPR training camp to Portugal so its appears he not part of their plans or set to sold

Still like to sign a full back who can play either position brought in unless Mowbray think Travis and Doyle are good enough to step up if Nymabe or Williams are injury

Yesterday I read an interview with Ian Holloway who was saying that the QPR fans have not taken to Gladwin and he gets a hard time.

Ok just found it. A bit old but still the problem I think.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-winger-hounded-out-fans-12440485

• Backroom

Rubbish fake twitter accounts saying about Emnes returning 

BREAKING NEWS: Reports are coming in that Marvin Emnes is eyeing up a return back to Ewood Park. @Rovers

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Here is video from a coach at Gillingham. 

No dack in sight hopefully a good thing #Rovers https://t.co/DwQNrMFAod

Sent to me by Another Rovers fan on twitter

If you look closely, he is actually in the corner. He looks to be really struggling with something, like a stuck jar lid or something small that he is trying to warm up.

55 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rubbish fake twitter accounts saying about Emnes returning 

BREAKING NEWS: Reports are coming in that Marvin Emnes is eyeing up a return back to Ewood Park. @Rovers

Would Mowbray take him back? Didn't seem to play him all that much and classed him as more of a luxury player rather than a grafter 

Just now, Norbert Rassragr said:

Can't say I know anything about Dack, and isn't Bostock the guy who went to Spurs for big money at 16, and then disappeared?

I'd also take Emnes if the wages were OK considering our finances, and Stokes will be another Leon Best hanging around like a bad fart.

He left palace to go to spurs thinking he would be the next big thing. As I recall there was a disparity between what spurs thought he was worth & what palace valued him at. I think eventually a tribunal had to decide on a fee. He never made it at spurs went overseas playing I think & hadn't heard much of him until now of course.

52 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I would  definitely take Emnes back if there is any truth in that rumour 

no thanks

34 minutes ago, Pedro said:

If you look closely, he is actually in the corner. He looks to be really struggling with something, like a stuck jar lid or something small that he is trying to warm up.

is he?

• Backroom

Pete O'Rourke on twitter 

Blackburn are poised to sign Bradley Dack from Gillingham after agreeing a fee for the midfielder. #brfc #rovers #gills

i claim this tweet and own the royalties on it by the way 

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

Although chaddy appears humourless above, probably not a good idea to humiliate someone we wish to sign. Footballers do occasionally read boards like this for feedback.

That's if he gives a toss...

Just now, JayPeeBee40 said:

Although chaddy appears humourless above, probably not a good idea to humiliate someone we wish to sign. Footballers do occasionally read boards like this for feedback.

He's an adult. I think he will manage just fine regardless of whatever puns have been on here (humorous or otherwise).

• Backroom
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Very good news. 

And Rovers paying a fee

I always see Pete O'Rourke pop up on my feed and he has a lot of followers

Whats his strike rate like chaddy? Accurate often?

Archived