BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Lowe To Be Rovers Captain

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It confirms that Hanley will go to the highest bidder.

Who else on Rovers books is Captain material? not that I think Lowe is.

Steele getting the armband against preston I think it was (when Duffy got sent off) was embarrassing

Awful news as it means it likely he will be playing.

If that's the standard set we are in for a tough time.

I think he's always been picked when he's been fit - by every manager since 2011. Even though he's had constant dog's abuse on here.

Steele getting the armband against preston I think it was (when Duffy got sent off) was embarrassing

Maybe Steele was just the nearest Rovers player to Duffy when he got sent off. :wacko:

I suppose Lowe as he's been at Ewood for ever and no one seems even slightly interested in buying him. The credentials for an inspiring Captain......... :(

• Backroom

Awful post. Lowe has always played pretty well at full-back. If that's the standard then we'll be ok.

Awful poster.

If this is the standard of the board we may as well pack it in.

This could go on.

Wold certainly think Marshall and Graham are captain material before Lowe! Hell, Bennett? Conway? Evans? Wes Brown?

Wes Brown for sure if he could play more than 1 in 4 games.

Coyle puts this news out as part of the dumbing down process - the Hanley sale is on full throttle.

• Backroom

Tom,

Did you really just remove a post of mine that said Lowe had done well at full back and that i thought your post was as awful as you think the news about Lowe is?

Considering the stuff that you don't remove i find it puzzling.

Care to explain?

Perhaps you could've posted the exact same thing without saying 'awful post'?

Can't argue that the guy sets a proper example in terms of effort, endeavour etc. He's one of many home grown players who get unfair stick IMO. I've always rated him to do a job in the right setup.

Awful news as it means it likely he will be playing.

If that's the standard set we are in for a tough time.

I have no problem with Lowe playing as a right back which is the position he has played in the 2 friendlies games.

I feel that Duffy or Ward would be a better captain

This might suggest Marshall is on his way and Lowe is going to be full-back.

In the 2 friendlies that Marshall has played in he has played the number 10 role not right back role.

• Backroom

Have to admit I like him at full back but if he gets a role in the centre it's nothing but bad news.

If he is playing full back I hope that means Marshall is moved forward and not moved out

• Backroom

Is this not a dig?

I remember you digging me out on a match thread after you'd banned me.

I'm the law!

That's Law not Lowe

• Backroom

There is a law? I thought we'd given up on those in favour of allowing personal comment unchecked.

We're working on it sir.

Aware things need to be done. Always slightly worse in the off season as there's not even football to argue about

Archived