BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getridfor2Quid: Venk77 Plus Amount To 70070 Or Online.

Madon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Hi Matt,

Wonderful news, well done on what’s been achieved!

Yes of course. There are fundraisers up at the hospice Mon-Fri 9-5 (except bank holiday Mon) but if it needs to be outside these times I can arrange this no problem.

Just let me know when is best for you.

Kind regards

Kim

Kim Greaves

Fundraiser

01254 287012

• Backroom

The hospice have just emailed me a photo, they actually supply big cheques themselves. I say big.. they aren't like the huge ones you see on TV and for winning the lottery etc...

It is Natwest branded, up to you guys.

The hospice have just emailed me a photo, they actually supply big cheques themselves. I say big.. they aren't like the huge ones you see on TV and for winning the lottery etc...

It is Natwest branded, up to you guys.

Maybe ask them if we can supply the cheque? If not, no biggie. The headlines would still read "2 thousand donated to East Lancs Hospital by Venky's Out campaign" and ultimately our goal is complete.

A fresh way to protest owners that has helped drum up some money for a very valuable asset in our community. Great work lads.

If we are going to reuse it then fine I can get one, but we must make sure we use the right artwork on it. I think we just need to get the message right.

I'll have a go at typing something up but I'm sure some of the people on here are much better than me, Kamy Glen etc....Dof95 gets it right with his message.

Maybe ask them if we can supply the cheque? If not, no biggie. The headlines would still read "2 thousand donated to East Lancs Hospital by Venky's Out campaign" and ultimately our goal is complete.

A fresh way to protest owners that has helped drum up some money for a very valuable asset in our community. Great work lads.

With the cheques supplied by charities you can write in with big letters who the money is from. "Venkys Out Campaign". This seems the easiest way.

Wont we be able to get the Venkys out badge on it ?

Whoever presents it, just needs to have the Venky's out T Shirt on. If this story could somehow find it's way into the tines of India, then job done. In addition to that, someone has mentioned England playing cricket in Pune in January. Leaflets printed and distributed, would be a good idea. It may mean making contact with crickets barmy army, but as barmy is there motto, they may be up for it.

In addition to that, someone has mentioned England playing cricket in Pune in January. Leaflets printed and distributed, would be a good idea. It may mean making contact with crickets barmy army, but as barmy is there motto, they may be up for it.

Now that is a brilliant idea. Chat with someone sympathetic, give them some shirts and banners.

Imagine the tv cameras panning to England supporters, some wearing or holding up "Venkys Out " gear for 5 days per test!

That is pure gold, you couldn't buy it.

There must be a couple of Rovers fans going out there surely? Contact with them would be the starting point. Also, any Rovers fans in India.

Great lateral thinking. Venkys humiliated several times a day over weeks. Salivating at the thought!

Now that is a brilliant idea. Chat with someone sympathetic, give them some shirts and banners.

Imagine the tv cameras panning to England supporters, some wearing or holding up "Venkys Out " gear for 5 days per test!

There must be a couple of Rovers fans going out there surely? Contact with them would be the starting point. Also, any Rovers fans in India.

Great lateral thinking. Venkys humiliated several times a day over weeks. Salivating at the thought!

Maybe the right opportunity for Kamy, Glen Mullan, and those wanting to go to India, to get to the cricket match. Then hand out as much Venkys out banners, tshirts or whatever to whoever in the Ground and ask them to hold it up.

• Backroom

I wasn't aware of this site. Thanks for sharing! I'm starting work on a store for www.venkysout.com so everything is linked into one place, need some help on the supplier side of things though.

I wasn't aware of this site. Thanks for sharing! I'm starting work on a store for www.venkysout.com so everything is linked into one place, need some help on the supplier side of things though.

have a word with this bloke, it is coming from them. https://twitter.com/NYCRoverssee if you can't collaborate on this.

Should be easy enough to mount the link onto the website.

It's a ODI in Pune on Sunday 15th January 2017 - still will be a packed house and televised worldwide.

Maybe the Vs...... Vermin...... are match sponsors??

As you intimate there are plenty of others games too during the India tour - 3 Tests, ODIs and T20s.

It would be great if the Barmy Army could help out!

• Backroom

People were still donating after we hit 100% so I've moved it to £2500 for now. It's payday for alot of people soon too so I'll leave it open until we sort a cheque at least.

People were still donating after we hit 100% so I've moved it to £2500 for now. It's payday for alot of people soon too so I'll leave it open until we sort a cheque at least.

Shall I order one or shall we use their cheque. No one seems to know what to put on it so it may just end up like their's.

Let me know either way.

When it comes time to hand it over maybe Robbie Savage would attend wearing one of those #venkysout tee shirts... Need someone there.

LT should commit to put on front page.

Should make local TV news as well.

If you are leaving it open, then do so until Sunday and ask one of those people going on 606 to give out the details.

Great idea...and ask Robbie on air if he would help hand over cheque 😊

• Backroom

I will leave it open for now. NYC Rovers are also giving donations to E.Lancs Hospice on the sales of the Venkys Out shirts, unsure if they'll be doing a separate pledge or adding to the fund. I'll get in touch with them tomorrow.

P.s. if someone can ask Robbie on air regards handing over a cheque when he is in the area that would be great!!

Archived