BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getridfor2Quid: Venk77 Plus Amount To 70070 Or Online.

Madon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Madon, you should feel incredibly proud of yourself for pushing this initiative forward. Stepping up to the plate, and doing your bit. The hospice name alone on that cheque makes all the effort worthwhile.

Thanks mate, Glens idea - I just put the wheels in motion.

Thanks mate, Glens idea - I just put the wheels in motion.

Is this the notorious Glen who's not allowed at the top table 😂. Maybe they don't like people who have initiative.

Well done Matt,Glen & 808 the alternative action group.

Madon, you should feel incredibly proud of yourself for pushing this initiative forward. Stepping up to the plate, and doing your bit. The hospice name alone on that cheque makes all the effort worthwhile.

Absolutely, great effort :tu:

Really well done Madon. Superb.

New W.A.R. Ambassador Simon Garner to hand over the cheque together with yourself?

Front page of LT please.

I vote Glen. It was his idea. The supporters groups that have formed to create W.A.R didn't come up with the idea. Glen, Madon and a representative from WAR to thank Glen and Madon for their hard work and commitment would be an extremely good PR move.

Really well done Madon. Superb.

New W.A.R. Ambassador Simon Garner to hand over the cheque together with yourself?

Front page of LT please.

I vote Glen. It was his idea. The supporters groups that have formed to create W.A.R didn't come up with the idea. Glen, Madon and a representative from WAR to thank Glen and Madon for their hard work and commitment would be an extremely good PR move.

Totally Agree. 100%

• Backroom

I agree with this. W.A.R. I'm more than happy for you to come and present the cheque with me, I'm sure Glen would be happy to get involved to if it meant the start of building bridges.

This is all Madons work and I applaud him for his hardwork on this and the Venkysout website.

The lads worked damn hard these last few weeks and is also leading the way on the pune advert.

Its important that more faces are out there, so I would like to politely decline, and let Madon quite rightfully take the pom for what has been a very worthy cause.

Well done fella

Excellent Work Matt, Glen and everybody.

Should say that while Venkys continue to cut costs and take money out, the fans have come together to help out in the local community to raise funds for a good cause. Make Venkys look really bad and embarrass them.

Archived