BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getridfor2Quid: Venk77 Plus Amount To 70070 Or Online.

Madon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Brilliant. Lancashire Telegraph has come good today. Massive thanks to Paul Wheelock. Shall we move the goals from £2000 to something else? It's only been a day and a bit!

• Backroom

I have created a 'Reddit' subthread for a bit more exposure.

I've never used it before but it was a suggestion from a work colleague. Supposedly if people 'upvote' it, there is a chance of it getting on their main football page?

So please click the following link and 'upvote'

https://redd.it/4yb8ez

I have posted the LET article across numerous pages on Facebook. Hopefully some people may bother to read it and get behind us regardless of their club affiliation.

• Backroom

I have to say, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how much money we have raised in just a day and a half. The unity in the fanbase at the minute is brilliant and refreshing to see.

The total as it stands is £1,333.

I originally asked for £2 per fan, lots have put a lot more than that in and massive credit to them. I've even had a couple of messages saying that if we don't reach the target people will happily put more in to help reach it.

I would like to suggest 9pm tonight as a time to share the hell out of this link again on all social media platforms?

£1,800 before midnight is the aim!

I have to say, I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how much money we have raised in just a day and a half. The unity in the fanbase at the minute is brilliant and refreshing to see.

The total as it stands is £1,333.

I originally asked for £2 per fan, lots have put a lot more than that in and massive credit to them. I've even had a couple of messages saying that if we don't reach the target people will happily put more in to help reach it.

I would like to suggest 9pm tonight as a time to share the hell out of this link again on all social media platforms?

£1,800 before midnight is the aim!

£1875 would be an apt total :brfc:

I have created a 'Reddit' subthread for a bit more exposure.

I've never used it before but it was a suggestion from a work colleague. Supposedly if people 'upvote' it, there is a chance of it getting on their main football page?

So please click the following link and 'upvote'

https://redd.it/4yb8ez

The 'soccer' subreddit is the one you want to post in, much much more active than the 'football' one!

• Backroom

A redditor has just made the point that it isnt't explicitly clear what is happening with the money, you may want to change that on the JustGiving page.

I may be being daft, but on the JustGiving page isn't it blatantly obvious where the money is going? It is in the story section and there is also the East Lancs Hospice logo there too?

I will put whatever else you want up but wasn't sure exactly where the Hospice bit was missing from.

• Backroom

No I mean I can blatantly see it, but if you look at my thread that I posted above you will see what I mean.

I'm already fighting a battle on there!

I've just seen it. I will edit the page to highlight ALL proceeds go to ELH.

Archived