BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getridfor2Quid: Venk77 Plus Amount To 70070 Or Online.

Madon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Brilliant, now on £2,050.

Thank you very much to everyone who has donated. As Paul said above, I may leave it a week until people get paid and see what happens?

Brilliant, now on £2,050.

Thank you very much to everyone who has donated. As Paul said above, I may leave it a week until people get paid and see what happens?

Strike while the iron is hot, wrap it up and get a cheque handed over ASAP.

Madon let me know which one you want and I'll pay for it. If you PM me your address I will have it shipped to you.

30 quid looks ok to me for a printed one.

Maybe use the enough is enough symbol? We need to get this right, there are options for reusable one's. So if we get the right one and do this again we can just fill it out again.

Anyone any ideas on artwork?

• Backroom

That's great mate. Thanks a lot.

I will leave it over to you guys to sort the minor details out whatever you think is best. It was Glen Mullans idea originally so if he fancies coming along too that would be good?

Great, can someone have a look at the website, I know zero about art and printing so can we provide them the artwork? Look under artwork requirements. Do we go Venkys out or enough is enough, do we have to think about the people receiving the cheque, have we spoken to them about this are they ok with Venky out on the cheque?

https://www.printdesigns.com/giant-cheques/244-printed-giant-cheques.html

Good idea on the big cheque. Perhaps next we can get some Venkys Out posters printed and posted up around local businesses? Would be happy to canvas them as part of a team effort and donate to money for printing costs. I'm sure pubs, shops, cafes, bakeries etc will all be more than happy to display them.

Good idea on the big cheque. Perhaps next we can get some Venkys Out posters printed and posted up around local businesses? Would be happy to canvas them as part of a team effort and donate to money for printing costs. I'm sure pubs, shops, cafes, bakeries etc will all be more than happy to display them.

Great idea....That will also give photo opportunities for sharing on social media too...

Great idea....That will also give photo opportunities for sharing on social media too...

Can even do an early morning raid in the town centre and plaster them everywhere. Again, something I'd be more than happy to do. The more publicity this VenkysOut campaign gets the better.

I suggest you ring up East Lancs Hospice Madon and ask them if they'd be willing to take a cheque bearing the Venky's Out campaign logo. If they would are they willing to be photographed by local journos accepting it. I don't want us to give them the cheque and then hinder any support they may receive from Blackburn Rovers, if any at all.

And obviously this should be all over www.venkysout.co.uk, twitter, facebook etc

• Backroom

Can even do an early morning raid in the town centre and plaster them everywhere. Again, something I'd be more than happy to do. The more publicity this VenkysOut campaign gets the better.

I suggest you ring up East Lancs Hospice Madon and ask them if they'd be willing to take a cheque bearing the Venky's Out campaign logo. If they would are they willing to be photographed by local journos accepting it. I don't want us to give them the cheque and then hinder any support they may receive from Blackburn Rovers, if any at all.

And obviously this should be all over www.venkysout.co.uk, twitter, facebook etc

I've been in touch with a lady at the Hospice. I'll send her an email later.

Certainly nothing wrong with wrappong it up, organizing the PR photo shoot of the delivery, and starting another one in a month or so, if needed.

Could even tie in the donations to cash being saved on tickets no longer being purchased.

Great, can someone have a look at the website, I know zero about art and printing so can we provide them the artwork? Look under artwork requirements. Do we go Venkys out or enough is enough, do we have to think about the people receiving the cheque, have we spoken to them about this are they ok with Venky out on the cheque?

https://www.printdesigns.com/giant-cheques/244-printed-giant-cheques.html

Note

Banks used to give these out free of Charge if you banked with them for situations like this - not sure if they do anymore and obviously it would be in the banks style rather than a bespoke one

Archived