BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Getridfor2Quid: Venk77 Plus Amount To 70070 Or Online.

Madon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Thanks Bob, We aren't far off.

I've been doing abit of work on www.venkysout.com tonight so haven't been able to plug this as much.

Would be great if people could share it on social media tonight to try and reach £2000.

Is there a photocall planned with the hospice when the £2k is raised? Cheque handover...opportunity for further publicity

As of yet, no.

Definitely something we could do though.. I'm hoping to raise alot more than £2,000 as it's only been a few days so far.

Nearly 5,000 have signed the other petition, I know it's not as easy to get people to sign when you have to stick your hand in your pocket buy I'm trying!

As of yet, no.

Definitely something we could do though.. I'm hoping to raise alot more than £2,000 as it's only been a few days so far.

Nearly 5,000 have signed the other petition, I know it's not as easy to get people to sign when you have to stick your hand in your pocket buy I'm trying!

Top work pal. Likes of LT/BBC online would definitely pick that up I think. Couple of you in Rovers shirts handing over the cheque etc. Am sure the hospice will be accommodating.

Not aimed at you Jock but I hope everyone is doing their bit and not just sitting back waiting for others to do it. If you've got an idea crack on with it, even if it's just a case of sending an email or two to raise awareness. A Man U fan over on that link Madon provided sent an email to David Conn asking if he could investigate our club further. Another provided links to general footy forums with big online readerships. That's Man U fans doing this with no interest in our club.

Lets not be a bunch of apathetic losers who talk a good game on a forum then do nowt.

• Backroom

Any chance of getting it linked on the big Liverpool Forums? They've had their trouble with bad owners.

I tried one or two, but all have some sort of cap on posting a topic. May try somega other clubs tonight.

So close to the target but it seems to have stalled.

After today's debacle, I've just gone back in with another £3.

I paid more than that at Ewood today for a glass of that amber @#/? they call lager.

• Backroom

So close to the target but it seems to have stalled.

After today's debacle, I've just gone back in with another £3.

I paid more than that at Ewood today for a glass of that amber @#/? they call lager.

Thanks Hasta, I've stopped promoting it the last couple of days as been on with other things. I'll make sure we reach the £2,000 at the absolute minimum though. I just need a bit of support promoting it on social media.

• Backroom

Massive kudos to those who've donated and signed the petitions etc.

Surely we can go further with this especially as it's a great cause!

I might have to call it a do when we hit £2,000. It has really slowed down over the weekend unfortunately and I'd like to end on a landmark figure.

Maybe £2,500?

I would suggest leaving it at £2k.

You will have achieved your objective and there are always other future good causes.

Well done.....brilliant stuff. Just focus on the follow up publicity when heading over the cheque.

The last paragraph there is key. We need as much publicity as possible.

One of the messages on the JG page: "We want our club back."

Oh yea brothers, OH YEA.

Maybe this could be a reguular "flash" event.

Try to raise £2k for a good cause quickly. We could do a variety of causes and that would be a number of photo opportunities.

It would put the fans ina great light, and I tell you one. It would make me feel one hell of a lot better. Just an idea.

I might have to call it a do when we hit £2,000. It has really slowed down over the weekend unfortunately and I'd like to end on a landmark figure.

Maybe £2,500?

Give it another week or so mate some may wait until the month end for payday and donate £20 or so?

Archived