BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

It certainly isn't among the few dozen regular posters on here with some pathetic bullying and very little respect for others opinions.

Disappearing posts.

It seems some can say what they like and bully indiscriminately but others can't.

The bickering, bullying and fantasising will continue all to the detriment of getting the Rao family out of the club.

Better bullying whingeing and moaning perhaps?

You can't beat a bit of bully!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid comment and brings nothing to the table.

You bang on about unity and all you do is criticise

Yes, sorry, it's the attitude on here that is contagious.

The press articles are brilliant and could be the catalyst to bring the owners down.

But there are only a few hundred people involved in this and that just isn't enough, it wasn't last time.

I believe the key is to engage ALL the fans rather than the few on here. Not easy at all but people do believe the press, remember brexit?

Yes, sorry, it's the attitude on here that is contagious.

The press articles are brilliant and could be the catalyst to bring the owners down.

But there are only a few hundred people involved in this and that just isn't enough, it wasn't last time.

I believe the key is to engage ALL the fans rather than the few on here. Not easy at all but people do believe the press, remember brexit?

No argument here on that one,

that would have been one of your best post's if not for this bit

it's the attitude on here that is contagious.

You must be gutted that something seems to be actually happening now John, given your form of slagging any protest ideas off for the past few years :rock:

Pathetic Gav.

If that is the case why am I suddenly taking more part on here? I think it is the time to bring pressure in the owners and there is the possibility of getting thousands on board.

Pathetic Gav.

If that is the case why am I suddenly taking more part on here? I think it is the time to bring pressure in the owners and there is the possibility of getting thousands on board.

Taking part on here, what does that mean exactly?

The fight is taking place in India

Pathetic Gav.

An epiphany clearly John, glad you're on board to be honest, but drop the bullying references they're not helpful.

Time to put up or shut up and get under the new WAR umbrella. Of course it won't happen on here, very little ever does. The bickering, bullying and fantasising will continue all to the detriment of getting the Rao family out of the club.

The lack of unity is because WAR have chosen to show a lack of unity from the offset.

The blame game or are you talking after that?

Six years in and no one has yet managed to land a real glove on the Raos and their associates.

Many of us have heard and even seen the 'circumstantial', however, I remain sceptical that anyone out there possesses a smoking gun let alone the missile needed to blow them out the water.

Sadly, I don't see that changing and I think they are in the driving seat regarding Rovers ultimate destiny.

Six years in and no one has yet managed to land a real glove on the Raos and their associates.

Many of us have heard and even seen the 'circumstantial', however, I remain sceptical that anyone out there possesses a smoking gun let alone the missile needed to blow them out the water.

Sadly, I don't see that changing and I think they are in the driving seat regarding Rovers ultimate destiny.

The worry now is they have sold everything that was not nailed down, what's next ?

you promised they were leaving 3 years ago tho

you promised they were leaving 3 years ago tho

I do not think there has been a shortage of would be buyers over the last 3 years or even longer. It hasn't happened and I am sure I am not alone in thinking, with good reason, something would have happened by now. Sadly, we remain at their mercy.

The lack of unity is because WAR have chosen to show a lack of unity from the offset.

Really?

Was there unity on here before WAR was established then?

At some stage a line must be drawn under the past and there has to be an effort to engage the majority of fans.

Leaflets before home games is a good way, the LET would be better but do they really care?

I'm not going to a match again but I'll make the trip to hand them out.

This is why I am was really trying to under the positions of Parson and chaddy.

For 15 minutes (because I think the walkout is more important) it is about showing solidarity of the fans and to demonstrate the numbers of people who really want change, who want them gone.

This really is a 'bare minimum' protest. But it seems that 'getting behind the lads' for every second of every game is more important.

Which begs the question: why is Ewood always so deathly quiet? Does getting behind the lads mean 'watching intently and applauding a good tackle'?

To me, a poor showing against Wolves will demonstrate that those who really want Venkys out - and who care enough to show it - remains a minority.

Stuart, I did explained my opinion on this subject. I really don't know what your problem is?

at the end of the day, I want my team to win, the protest isn't about the players or the manager but the owners

We heard a lot of that at the meeting as well - there were still rumblings around throughout.

There are a lot of members of this messageboard who have a hell of a lot they can add to these groups - Likes of Madon / Neal to name but two.

I have no problem with you representing this site in the unite group

We do need to move forwards, this squabbling needs to end.

That being said, I still think the likes of Glen, Kamy, Neal and more recently Madon (who has done some absolutely sterling work by the way), should be able to help as much as they can as they have proven to be extremely valuable resources and a credit to the cause and themselves.

The squabbling has to stop and we need to respect each other opinions whether we agree with them or not

That is a really shame that you have decide to walk away. I would imagine that is the hardest decision you have had make as a Rovers fan. Respect to you Glen

I can't say I know Glen but have met him a couple of times with a beer in the company of others.

I really don't think he is the walking away type and I'm sure he will contine to get results one way or another.

Lets face it the India trip was being organized before the groups got their act together, its been in the pipeline for 12 months that I know of.

So whilst not wanting to belittle the WAR campaigns efforts, it doesn't stop others from arranging things outside of that group structure if they so wish.

Whilst I have nothing constructive to say I have read the numerous mind numbing pages and all it did was remind me of The Life of Brian (though Ewood is probably less lively). I am now more depressed than I have ever been regarding ridding us of Venkys

Suggestions? try to be constructive.

Stuart, I did explained my opinion on this subject. I really don't know what your problem is?

at the end of the day, I want my team to win, the protest isn't about the players or the manager but the owners

Actually you didn't.

But frankly I'm past caring.

Archived