BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Six years in and no one has yet managed to land a real glove on the Raos and their associates.Many of us have heard and even seen the 'circumstantial', however, I remain sceptical that anyone out there possesses a smoking gun let alone the missile needed to blow them out the water.Sadly, I don't see that changing and I think they are in the driving seat regarding Rovers ultimate destiny.

Being in the driving seat and knowing where you're going are two different things though.

• Backroom

Stuart, I did explained my opinion on this subject. I really don't know what your problem is?

at the end of the day, I want my team to win, the protest isn't about the players or the manager but the owners

With due respect chads, that suggests you should be completely on board with the protest, as it is 'nothing to do with the players or manager but the owners'.

What was that?

I'm presuming he's referring to the game very early after we had got relegated when Kean was still manager.

We got battered but somehow won 2-1 with Nuno Gomes and MGP scoring (the walking stick celebration I think)

Jason Lowe got an assist which must have been big odds.

I'm presuming he's referring to the game very early after we had got relegated when Kean was still manager.

We got battered but somehow won 2-1 with Nuno Gomes and MGP scoring (the walking stick celebration I think)

Jason Lowe got an assist which must have been big odds.

I hope you've just googled that Hasta, I can't even remember last week......

Either that or no ammo?

Here's one -

Leicester City at home, something happened that day , something which brings this betting lark very much into play,

Answers please as we need more bullets firing

Was that when Kean picked Edinho Junior to play upfront on his own, got taken off at HT he was that bad.

I hope you've just googled that Hasta, I can't even remember last week......

I googled the game and saw the result and scorers. I then remembered watching the game on a dodgy stream and knew it was the MGP celebration game (I was mid-boycot at the time). When we talk about Kean being very lucky to be in the top 6 when he eventually left, that is the one game I remember which we should have lost quit comfortably.

Either that or no ammo?

Here's one -

Leicester City at home, something happened that day , something which brings this betting lark very much into play,

Answers please as we need more bullets firing

I'm guessing you are referring to the game in August 2012? Something to do with Edinho Junior playing the first 45 minutes and then disappearing into fresh air? Something about that always seemed incredibly suspect to me. I also think I'm correct in saying that was the game when MGP did the old man celebration after scoring the winner.

Archived