BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

A poll is simple enough to organise. No because it is obviously different from the other groups, there are so many different views on here than in one of the other groups so to find someone that will represent all our views on WAR's committee is impossible. If BRFCS has to be included, setting up a poll/vote for it's representatives is the only option.

It's a forum, not a political party. 20 years ago the people that run this site set it up and grew it into what it is today. Pretty sure we are in safe hands with them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a forum, not a political party. 20 years ago the people that run this site set it up and grew it into what it is today. Pretty sure we are in safe hands with them.

We've got a great chance to make WAR more inclusive, do you not think we should use it?

We've got a great chance to make WAR more inclusive, do you not think we should use it?

It is. And people can contribute to it, we are good to go.

Sorry, I can't agree.

if this is true I think it compromises Glen, himself. This is so inappropriate in a parallel universe of staggering impropriety..OMFG!!!!

Yeah someone gets its. Best case scenario it's nonsense. Worst case scenario........not worth thinking about

It is. And people can contribute to it, we are good to go.

Yeah someone gets its. Best case scenario it's nonsense. Worst case scenario........not worth thinking about

Many of us disagree and that's why WAR won't get anywhere. It's clearly being used as a tool for Wayne Wild to 'get his feet under the table' with the new owners, and people can see right through it.

Many of us disagree and that's why WAR won't get anywhere. It's clearly being used as a tool for Wayne Wild to 'get his feet under the table' with the new owners, and people can see right through it.

Well leadership must be about taking as many people with you-hearts and minds.

I have got to be honest, if the text substitution thing is true, I would have been suggesting that Glen did his work outside the group, but maintaining his liaison.

Even as a supporter who passionately wants VEXIT, I am appalled at the text story and what it implies....

I also have that fear as it's funny how he's suddenly popped up again after 4 years. What's he been doing in between apart from trying to set up Darwen Fc & maybe taking his corporates to OT ?

Nothing against the fella and I'm sure he wants the best for Rovers but it looks a bit sus from the outside all this Wayne Wild of WEC every time he pops up. Nice publicity I suppose. He's also on record as falling out with the V's publically over the stand sponsorship, quite rightly as well but it hardly puts him in a good position to communicate with them.

so my view on all this is that the guy with all the knowledge and stories regarding the running of the club is being left out of this new group. I fear without Glen onboard our drive to getting the Venkys out of the club will slow down and cause even more damage to our club.

I also think we all need to protest against the owners at evey single game from now. What matters on the pitch is irrelevant our main focus is to protest & protest until we get these people out of our club.

It's a forum which has members who have supported the owners and think we are better off with them than without them. It's a forum where people can say protesting is wrong and affects the team on the pitch.

The forum exists so all Rovers supporters can air there opinion. It allows people to have complete opposite opinions and express them.

Therefore in my opinion it can't join an umbrella of groups as it can't represent the opinion of its members. It was never, ever mentioned as joining WAR at all until the announcement was made. I don't really see the logic in including it other than to get another member of the FF into WAR whilst still saying they don't want individuals.

Again, Ste is very sensible and will contribute to whatever WAR come up with. No problem personally with him but just think it's a bit sneaky. Just my opinion.

It compromises his entire rep.

Don't believe it at all. But try and think how it would work. Glenn-Shebby-Kean. Who was assistant at the time?

God knows who was plonked in by SEM at the time but whoever it was will have had no say. Just another puppet drawing % and making up the numbers.

There was clearly a power struggle going on with Kean & cronies at one side the Singh representing the Indians on the other. Knowing how they tried to placate the public face of it (Venkys) then through the media I've no doubt it was easy for Shebby to give some orders at that time. Remember Kean bailed when he could no longer have things all his own crooked way.

It compromises his entire rep.

Don't believe it at all. But try and think how it would work. Glenn-Shebby-Kean. Who was assistant at the time?

I don't mind what you believe , or do not believe, i'm pretty sure this story would be validated by the very person who was sat next to me, who asked me to send the txt.

Just out of interest, If you was carrying out an investigation with limited resources and you wanted to know facts, how would you approach it?

My approach was to get in close, which I knew I'd get flack for, but took the flack, because if I explained my reasoning at the time, I guarantee, 100% Fact Steve Kean would still be the manager of this club , the boardroom would be different to the current one, and IMO we would already be in league 1.

Testing the water, pushing the boundaries, was always going to be tough and had to be executed correctly, which in my opinion I feel it was. If I had my time again bar one thing which I won't share, I do things during the Singh Era exactly the same way

Stuart, I have already answered your question about the 1875 protest but you didnt seem to want to accept the answer. Is that my fault? Nope.

But my question is what have you done to share the protest around Rovers fans and friends/family.

Are you talking about the protest your'e undecided about? What a hypocrite!

Why should Stuart give you the time of day?

God knows who was plonked in by SEM at the time but whoever it was will have had no say. Just another puppet drawing % and making up the numbers.

There was clearly a power struggle going on with Kean & cronies at one side the Singh representing the Indians on the other. Knowing how they tried to placate the public face of it (Venkys) then through the media I've no doubt it was easy for Shebby to give some orders at that time. Remember Kean bailed when he could no longer have things all his own crooked way.

It's not god knows it was as either John Jensen or Paul Clement

I don't mind what you believe , or do not believe, i'm pretty sure this story would be validated by the very person who was sat next to me, who asked me to send the txt.

So chain of events. You text Shebby, how did he then contact the manager?

Unfortunately it's been left too late for any protest ideas to catch the attention of the broad media unless they are radical and persistent.

All I can think of is getting every home game abandoned in the way Blackpool did when the fans came onto the pitch and refused to move. We'd get fines, point deductions, inevitably relegated, but only then would the media start digging to find the real root of the discontent. There are some crazy scoops to be had, and stories of serious foul play (wehey). But, anything less will just see our silent decline continue.

But, as I repeat, it would need to be every single home game.

Batman Returns!

Heard a little whisper last night that a Walker wants to buy us back. Will be trying to use the original term of sale as a break in contract.

Doubt there is a Walker wealthy enough to buy us back even without the debt unless they are fronting a consortium of some sort or unless it's the trust itself.

Just out of interest, If you was carrying out an investigation with limited resources and you wanted to know facts, how would you approach it?

My approach was to get in close, which I knew I'd get flack for, but took the flack, because if I explained my reasoning at the time, I guarantee, 100% Fact Steve Kean would still be the manager of this club , the boardroom would be different to the current one, and IMO we would already be in league 1.

Testing the water, pushing the boundaries, was always going to be tough and had to be executed correctly, which in my opinion I feel it was. If I had my time again bar one thing which I won't share, I do things during the Singh Era exactly the same way

I seem to recall that you said you were sat with Wayne Wild. Is that correct?

It's not god knows it was as either John Jensen or Paul Clement

So chain of events. You text Shebby, how did he then contact the manager?

God does know they were plonked in there by the partners though, he's not sure of your agenda though.....

I know Philipl, big fan of you.

Jimmy Armfield never said 'text a sub' either

WAR.

WAR - I have already wished them luck, if groups have rebuilt bridges, then that can only be good news.

Do I support their aim? Ask me that when I know what that aim is,

I fully support the BRFCAG as I know those guys, know how hard they work and know they will be pulling up tree's in the back ground to make progress.

BRFCS - This is a forum community, so not sure what you are asking me to support.

Ewood Blues - They are an away travel group, which I do not use, so will I be travelling with the Ewood Blues? Can't see it, but you never know

Rovers Trust - I support the concept of a stake in the club, under credible owners providing they have the money, I also support the concept of a supporter (WITH A WEALTH OF FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE I MUST ADD) Being on the board of Directors).

WAR - As a collective , I still don't know what they actually are and will not support a voice that is not democratic

God does know they were plonked in there by the partners though, he's not sure of your agenda though.....

I am a Venky's plant trying to uncover nefarious plans.

WAR - I have already wished them luck, if groups have rebuilt bridges, then that can only be good news.

Do I support their aim? Ask me that when I know what that aim is,

I fully support the BRFCAG as I know those guys, know how hard they work and know they will be pulling up tree's in the back ground to make progress.

BRFCS - This is a forum community, so not sure what you are asking me to support.

Ewood Blues - They are an away travel group, which I do not use, so will I be travelling with the Ewood Blues? Can't see it, but you never know

Rovers Trust - I support the concept of a stake in the club, under credible owners providing they have the money, I also support the concept of a supporter (WITH A WEALTH OF FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE I MUST ADD) Being on the board of Directors).

WAR - As a collective , I still don't know what they actually are and will not support a voice that is not democratic

Fair play.

Did you tell Shebby to buy Rhodes?

How did Shebby contact Kean about your substitution idea?

Archived