BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Backroom

I will cover this in detail in my blog when I get to that stage of it, I'd rather write the whole saga, than repeatedly answer the question on message boards tbh

Glad you're still doing the blog. I thought from your post you might stop that, which would be a shame as it's very interesting and hugely important.

It was 1-1 before the sub in question (Rochina for Gomes, 77mins).

We scored a few minutes after and won 2-1.

Glen > Kean

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/19304529

This is the match in question, I believe.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not one of the official group accounts have as of the last time I checked.

I should be more specific.

This story.

http://b-a-b.uk/2cwVwNd

This should be retweeted, put up on facebook and other social media sites - by every rovers supporter who use social media.

I would like to hear a statement form all the groups involved as to why they have excluded Glen

(Especially Wayne Wild - If I remember correctly at the time of the initial protests, he put up on twitter some posts that, shall we say, were not satisfactory to Rovers fans)

Everyone of the leaders of the various groups needs to write a statement as to why they are excluding Glen Mullen a Rovers supporter.

WAR is either an umbrella for all rovers supporters - or it is not. To exclude just one supporter would be wrong in itself. To exclude somebody who has worked hard to expose the situation at the club, is sheer madness.

I have had my disagreements with Glen / brag over the years. But in one post from me, one reply from Glen - 'spat' dealt with, finished.

Well, if my understanding is correct BRFCS is part of WAR - if so, I suggest we have a vote on this site as to, should Glen be included or not. If the vote goes in favour.

Glen and Blackburn Ender have to find a way of ending whatever spat they have. then move on.

• Backroom

The Rovers trust has the whole supporter database, I would ask, given all the documents were leaked to 2000 who emailed me, why they cannot be sent to the whole database, this surely makes sense?

Getting information out is vital, if I had the database, they would already have it!!!

This deserves support, but I would add a summary of how they fit together in the email. It took me a good few reads to understand what went where.

The Rovers trust has the whole supporter database, I would ask, given all the documents were leaked to 2000 who emailed me, why they cannot be sent to the whole database, this surely makes sense?

Getting information out is vital, if I had the database, they would already have it!!!

No because that is breaking the law.

Glen, I don't think Steve is actually talking about you when he's talking about a popular poster. Someone who was banned some time ago for very valid reasons spoke at the open meeting and wanted to be allowed back on the site. I was a mod when he was banned so I can completely understand why he wasn't allowed back.

It's not all about you Glen ;)

I've not really commented much on this but my initial comment was that I didn't think there should be the creation of a new group and that the aim should be to unite all groups and get them working together. That seems to have been achieved and it's something that everyone has wanted for a long time.

I can see why Glen's not involved at the moment as he's no longer involved with the 4 groups involved. If he was still involved in one of the groups he would be.

However, and I know we've not always agreed on his approach, I believe that there will be a place and time where Glen is involved. My belief is that the groups working together need to recognise people outside of those groups who can contribute and make a difference. People like Madon, Glen and Kamy. It would be stupid to ignore what these people can offer.

So if Glen, Kamy etc formed their own group - they would be part of WAR.

I'll confirm here that Glens 'claim' is genuine. It was night game under the lights and it genuinely happened.

I'm fairly sure that Leicester game was a 3pm Saturday kick off (I was certainly there and am generally unable to make night games due to the distance).

That's not to say the lights weren't on, though I seem to recall it being very early in the season?

Brfcs is not a supporters group though.

I think this site should used as a forum for debate - NO matter if you are in a group or not.

Issues with regards to Rovers are all discussed on here.

Not everybody can get to various meetings. But can get to their computers etc.

I think this site should used as a forum for debate - NO matter if you are in a group or not.

Issues with regards to Rovers are all discussed on here.

Not everybody can get to various meetings. But can get to their computers etc.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you. He was saying WAR was made up of the 4 biggest supporters groups. Brfcs like you say is a forum for fans to discuss things. Ewood blues isn't that big. I can think of at least two other groups that are bigger that weren't included.

Archived