BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

But I did Stuart but it isnt what you want me to say.

But Frankly I'm bored of explaining it.

Based on what you've NOT said, we've established that you don't want to show unity with your fellow fans. Ergo you don't really want Venkys Out.

I don't need to know any more. And stop saying you want Venkys Out, you don't really mean it, you are just going along with the current vox pop as always. A couple of wins and you'll turn again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am i missing something here? So Glen who has thrown virtually everything into whatever campaigns dating back to what 2011, is not being included in this WAR group? Im honestly a bit shocked by that. Would i be right in saying, that there are those within the WAR group, that was against earlier protests? Im not familiar with some in there to be fair though so im not sure.

Bit odd to ignore Mullan, and im keen to know what the real reasons are.

Based on what you've NOT said, we've established that you don't want to show unity with your fellow fans. Ergo you don't really want Venkys Out.

I don't need to know any more. And stop saying you want Venkys Out, you don't really mean it, you are just going along with the current vox pop as always. A couple of wins and you'll turn again.

Firstly Stuart, dont start telling me what to do and judging me when you dont even know me. I have talk about getting rid of Venkys as owners for while. Kamy has backed me up on that. And so can another member of this messageboard.

I have also said that we need to target the owners in India. Thats the main prority imo. Said that for a while also.

Also you act like you are big person when you have done nothing to get rid of Venkys. So dont acting like this big person cos it doesnt suit you.

Firstly Stuart, dont start telling me what to do and judging me when you dont even know me. I have talk about getting rid of Venkys as owners for while. Kamy has backed me up on that. And so can another member of this messageboard.

I have also said that we need to target the owners in India. Thats the main prority imo. Said that for a while also.

Also you act like you are big person when you have done nothing to get rid of Venkys. So dont acting like this big person cos it doesnt suit you.

Stop now Chaddy.. Clam down, and let it go. Neither you nor stuart are the greatest fans... I am. ;)

But on a serious note, reading the posts on here, twitter and various other places, there is alot of division which really isnt good. I wonder if the combined groups under one banner was the wrong move.

Stop now Chaddy.. Clam down, and let it go. Neither you nor stuart are the greatest fans... I am. ;)

But on a serious note, reading the posts on here, twitter and various other places, there is alot of division which really isnt good. I wonder if the combined groups under one banner was the wrong move.

Trying to unite the fanbase is always going to be hardest thing. But alot of fans dont use this website or social media so how do you reach these fans to explain why and what is going on protest wise..plus still alot dont know about the leaked documents yet

What's the law about outside parties influencing games? You may need to be very careful with what you are claiming Glen.

I'm reading the laws at the moment. This one caught my eye....

Outside interference
The referee stops, suspends or abandons the match for any infringements of the Laws or
because of outside interference e.g. if:
a spectator blows a whistle which interferes with play - play is stopped and restarted with a dropped ball

What's the law about outside parties influencing games? You may need to be very careful with what you are claiming Glen.

I get where you are coming from Ricky, but personally think that is one can of worms regarding Blackburn Rovers that the Football Association do not want to open as they have proved whenever outside influences crop up like their former business partners and approved agents and their clients - nothing to see here apparently.

I am sure that special carpet at FA HQ reserved for Blackburn Rovers still has plenty of room under it

If a substitution can be influenced from the stand and is obeyed by the manager;

1. What else can be influenced?

2. If the team news for an important match , for example the east lancashire derby is leaked deliberately to the opposition? What would the motive be?

As previously stated, too much silence , makes rovers yesterdays news. We need wave after wave after wave

No disrespect to the trust board, but i'd rather have pins in my eyes than see Wild on the board at Rovers.

Glen, I've suspected for a while that you and WW may not have seen eye to eye. I wasn't going to ask you or post anything about it but as you have now made the comments above, is he the reason why you (at the moment) are not being included within the 'umbrella' and also why you are feeling you need to take a back seat for a while? (You do seem like you're getting your appetite back already lol)

• Backroom

I'm reading the laws at the moment. This one caught my eye....

Outside interference

The referee stops, suspends or abandons the match for any infringements of the Laws or

because of outside interference e.g. if:

a spectator blows a whistle which interferes with play - play is stopped and restarted with a dropped ball

Well should see how many dropped balls we can influence...

If a substitution can be influenced from the stand and is obeyed by the manager;

2. If the team news for an important match , for example the east lancashire derby is leaked deliberately to the opposition? What would the motive be?

As previously stated, too much silence , makes rovers yesterdays news. We need wave after wave after wave

Exactly, the manager was prepared to make tactical changes in a game via a text!

Perhaps his extra salary was for making changes in games via text messages so people could make money from illegal betting. Just a guess. Either way it was very, very corrupt.

On a side note, keep it up Glen.

• Backroom

Now, please understand that I am on Glen's side through all this. BUT playing devil's advocate...

Part of the complaint against Anderson is that he was influencing games when his opinion should be irrelevant. What makes Glen's influence different?

I'm not trying to discredit Glen, as he is invaluable to getting rid of Venkys and other dark forces. I just find his revelation a complete shock!

Agree, has to be. I emailed you Glen, about the interview with ex-employee, but haven't received a reply pal, I hope me saying I did work for a swizz firm didn't put you off lol, get back to me mate

Trying to unite the fanbase is always going to be hardest thing.

This is just hollow and hypocritical.

Of course it will be hard to unite the fanbase if half the fanbase won't join in a very simple protest.

The only alternative unity is encouraging everyone to NOT protest.

Quite ludicrous that you think questioning someone why they won't stand together alongside their fellow fans is creating disunity!

Now, please understand that I am on Glen's side through all this. BUT playing devil's advocate...

Part of the complaint against Anderson is that he was influencing games when his opinion should be irrelevant. What makes Glen's influence different?

I'm not trying to discredit Glen, as he is invaluable to getting rid of Venkys and other dark forces. I just find his revelation a complete shock!

What is more shocking is that I read it and just thought "Meh" and skipped over it.

We fire a future England manager and replace them with a nobody

We sign agents sons as players as favours.

We pay massive bonuses to managers if they get relegated.

All of our experienced players are offered 80% of their contact to leave during a relegation battle.

Transfers are not sanctioned at all by the board or the owners but directly by SEM

Board members re accused in court of going renegade and being unreliable but still keep their jobs.

Insiders say people are trying to deliberately relegate the club.

And, think about this one, people who try and expose all of this have their lives and the lives of their families threatened.

Although it shouldn't, Glen getting Shebby to get King Rat to take Edinho off and put Rochina on seems a little trivial now.

There is a much bigger story which relates to this.

My point still stands, its gone very quiet, when are we going to see real pressure on the owners, instead of we want you to sell?

Is it because certain people are obsessed with not only having fan representation on the board but that representative being them at all costs? And getting a rep for rocking the boat could hinder that ambition?

• Backroom

Are you insinuating number 2 actually happened?

Sometimes you have to taste the drink to see if it's bitter

Trying to unite the fanbase is always going to be hardest thing. But alot of fans dont use this website or social media so how do you reach these fans to explain why and what is going on protest wise..plus still alot dont know about the leaked documents yet

Have you ever given a thought as to why we want the fanbase to unite?

Its not to do nothing is it?

There is a much bigger story which relates to this.

My point still stands, its gone very quiet, when are we going to see real pressure on the owners, instead of we want you to sell?

You're asking for real pressure and I'd imagine that's aimed at WAR. I get the impression that even if some people in that group knew these things (ie the text) that they wouldn't make it public. That's why I can't understand why you put in your blog that you were taking a step back? It seems these protest have only started again because people have got angry again after the docs were released.

The 'much bigger story' needs to be known to get more people to protest IMO, and to keep the papers interested. I suppose that needs to be balanced with how much risk you are willing to take.

This story, and the dingle team sheet one, highlight that 'real pressure' needs to be applied to the FA as much as anyone. There must come a time when a forced sale enters their thinking if stories relating to the Venky's keep cropping up?

You"re missing something. Glen didn't stand to make any money out of it! I assume! :mellow:

That's the difference. His motivation was to help his club win.

Agree, has to be. I emailed you Glen, about the interview with ex-employee, but haven't received a reply pal, I hope me saying I did work for a swizz firm didn't put you off lol, get back to me mate

Hi Sorry, Could you please forward email again.

A couple of weeks ago, I emailed over 2000 supporters with the 1st Document pack, which as you can imagine since I have had numerous emails coming back to me on a daily basis, some with questions and some with even more information.

I have tried to answer every email, but I can imagine a few have slipped through the net including yours, which I apologise for.

I will of course help set this interview up, as I promised the ex-employee I would, but then my input into this mess, will cease, until a democratically elected panel is put in place , at which time I would throw my hat in the ring to continue pushing the investigation into the publc domain and making in roads into getting new credible owners and the Raos to part ways with Blackburn Rovers Football club.

I have received a number of emails and messages in the last 24 hours, asking me to continue my blog, which I will re-start doing over the weekend, as this does not interfere with other peoples plans.

You're asking for real pressure and I'd imagine that's aimed at WAR. I get the impression that even if some people in that group knew these things (ie the text) that they wouldn't make it public. That's why I can't understand why you put in your blog that you were taking a step back? It seems these protest have only started again because people have got angry again after the docs were released.

The 'much bigger story' needs to be known to get more people to protest IMO, and to keep the papers interested. I suppose that needs to be balanced with how much risk you are willing to take.

This story, and the dingle team sheet one, highlight that 'real pressure' needs to be applied to the FA as much as anyone. There must come a time when a forced sale enters their thinking if stories relating to the Venky's keep cropping up?

Will these stories convince SteB though? :rock:

Archived