BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

It was actually Rochina on for Gomes, Formica was stripped ready to come on, a couple of txt later and it was changed.

Point being ; there is so much that needs to be done every few days to keep the pressure well and trully on. If we snooze we will lose

Which is exactly why you need to carry on doing what you're doing. In or out of the group.

• Backroom

Could someone clarify one question for me? Which people make up W.A.R?

BRFCS - Ste B & Glenn

BRFCAG - Mark Fish & ?

Rovers trust - Wayne Wild & Ozz

Ewood blues - birdy & ?

Is it 2 people from each group or is there more?

when something constructive happens under the WAR watch I will. Roll on the Wolves game :)

The Wolves game is still a long way off. Momentum needs to be maintained and indeed increased. IF the Vankers can read they have to be p-lissed off. WAR on all fronts.

BRFCS - Ste B & Glenn

BRFCAG - Mark Fish & ?

Ewood blues - birdy & ?

There were just 6 sat at the Top Table. I've now managed to put a name to 4 of them.

You were making subs via text to Shebby during a competetive Rovers fixture when Kean was the manager? I'm not sure who that reflects the most badly on.

Regardless, get it in the papers.

There is a much bigger story which relates to this.

My point still stands, its gone very quiet, when are we going to see real pressure on the owners, instead of we want you to sell?

Glen, you are reigniting my passion for this club as you peel back the layers! It's been hard to be a supporter with no hope on the field but you are giving me something to root for!

I don't know how much is factual or how much evidence you have but you are a disruptive force that we have needed!maybe we should call you Glen Savage!😂

Great work!

• Backroom

The Wolves game is still a long way off. Momentum needs to be maintained and indeed increased. IF the Vankers can read they have to be p-lissed off. WAR on all fronts.

There were just 6 sat at the Top Table. I've now managed to put a name to 4 of them.

It would appear Blackburn Ender on here was one of the main founders of WAR but not sure which group he originates from? Just trying to put names to faces that's all.

BRFCS - Ste B & Glenn

BRFCAG - Mark Fish & ?

Ewood blues - birdy & ?

Well unless my maths are bad, so far I have seen 6 from trust who appear to be on this panel

Not sure how many from BRFCAG , or Ewood Blues and 1 from BRFCS

It does appear trust lead , but all this talk of fan representation on the board, is getting tedious.

No disrespect to the trust board, but i'd rather have pins in my eyes than see Wild on the board at Rovers.

Forget the board, concentrate on getting owners with cash, or Edinho would be classed as a top signing if we aint got a pot to pee in.

I dont want bloody protest to extend into the next ownership

You were making subs via text to Shebby during a competetive Rovers fixture when Kean was the manager? I'm not sure who that reflects the most badly on.

Regardless, get it in the papers.

I hope that you have kept the Text message Glen. Pure gold. (Kean probably didn't know Subs were being made f-ing passhead)

It would appear Blackburn Ender on here was one of the main founders of WAR but not sure which group he originates from? Just trying to put names to faces that's all.

Me too. I dont know who the Lads either side of Birdy are. No need to say - they may prefer privacy.

You were making subs via text to Shebby during a competetive Rovers fixture when Kean was the manager? I'm not sure who that reflects the most badly

Kean.

There is a much bigger story which relates to this.

My point still stands, its gone very quiet, when are we going to see real pressure on the owners, instead of we want you to sell?

Either you are the only one with the secrets or others don't have the guts.(or nous).

It reflects on all three ie Glenn, Shebby Singh and Kean, what a ridiculous corrupt set up that such a thing could have happened.

After sitting back and reading this thread, the ego trips and bickering reflect the club as a whole which in a word is ,shambles.

For about 5 years now Glenn has by his own words had information which only now is seeing the light of day and I never thought his relationship with Singh was healthy even though it is allegedly how Kean got removed (thank god). Surely though admitting to interfering with matches is a cause for concern, and as far as the infighting between the different groups of WAR it is only highlighting how fractured this club has become when even the fans cant agree mainly because some of them wish to be at least one of the leaders.

It reflects on all three ie Glenn, Shebby Singh and Kean, what a ridiculous corrupt set up that such a thing could have happened.

After sitting back and reading this thread, the ego trips and bickering reflect the club as a whole which in a word is ,shambles.

For about 5 years now Glenn has by his own words had information which only now is seeing the light of day and I never thought his relationship with Singh was healthy even though it is allegedly how Kean got removed (thank god). Surely though admitting to interfering with matches is a cause for concern, and as far as the infighting between the different groups of WOW it is only highlighting how fractured this club has become when even the fans cant agree mainly because some of them wish to be at least one of the leaders.

Yes after also sitting back and reflecting on this revelation you are correct. Complete insanity that Singh ever got near the team and that he could influence team selection and then himself be influenced by a Fans input. A madhouse and that's before we mention Coco.

BRFCS - Ste B & Glenn

BRFCAG - Mark Fish & ?

Ewood blues - birdy & ?

BRFCAG Mark Fish and myself who was sat together at the Open Floor

For about 5 years now Glenn has by his own words had information which only now is seeing the light of day and I never thought his relationship with Singh was healthy even though it is allegedly how Kean got removed (thank god). Surely though admitting to interfering with matches is a cause for concern, and as far as the infighting between the different groups of WOW it is only highlighting how fractured this club has become when even the fans cant agree mainly because some of them wish to be at least one of the leaders.

This was never going to be a clean fight, its vital IMO that everything that is known however bad, strange, weird or off the scale enters the public domain.

The only way the truth was/is ever going to be found , is by getting right in the thick of things.

Going knocking on the Venkys door and saying "Hi , will you sell club?" Is not going to shift the Rao Family.

The Bullets need to hit the target, so if bullets exist they need firing, however unpopular they are

You were a rotten manager. Was it you who got us relegated?

Has no one told you it was the fans fault?

Archived