BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hmrc

Iceman

Which address did I quote in Tennessee mate? The Venkys Inc address? It is venkys though, our venkys, for want of better - sorry you didnt say address, are you saying that Venkys Inc in Swiz and Venkys Inc in USA are different companies?

Correct.

The detail is in the bankruptcy document you attached and neither 'our Venkys or Rothschilds' are involved.

I'm the same as you though, I'd love to help bang these shysters to rights but thought I'd point out you were barking up a wrong tree with this IMO.

we need to keep plugging away though.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correct.

The detail is in the bankruptcy document you attached and neither 'our Venkys or Rothschilds' are involved.

I'm the same as you though, I'd love to help bang these shysters to rights but thought I'd point out you were barking up a wrong tree with this IMO.

we need to keep plugging away though.

It the same people that own both Venkys incs though isn't it? I think the document he posted was just to show that the Raos have been in bother for unpaid taxes before, could be wrong though.

It the same people that own both Venkys incs though isn't it? I think the document he posted was just to show that the Raos have been in bother for unpaid taxes before, could be wrong though.

NO it isn't. No it wasn't. Yes you are. (unless I'm wrong!)

Venkys Express London Ltd also make reference (page 7) to the name venkys inc when allotting shares through incorporation.

i think it's the same V's.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07655994/filing-history

The Venkys Inc registered in Switzerland may well have some connection but NOT Venkys Inc registered in Tennessee USA now bankrupt.

Hey, at the end of the day, believe what you want to believe but the connection to use the site's current buzword, is bunkum!

Let's not dismiss things till they are 100% dismissable.

What booth, so every venky reference worldwide could be potentially connected to our crock of @#/?? I give up.

This is defiantly the same venkys though; -

Balaji Banda Rao of Venkatesh Farm,

S.No.95/1, NDA Road,

Village-Mauje Warje,

Against PUNE Department of income tax - https://indiankanoon.org/doc/175978191/

And what?

Forgetting all the details for a moment, it does seem that we can at last agree about Venky's plan. For years we have been asking "what is the point of all this? What do they have to gain? What's the end point?"

Having overseen our relegation and flailing around in different directions for a few years, it does now seem that they intend to asset strip the club down to its bare bones.

We already have no players of great value, no administration worth the name, the ground is getting closed down bit by bit. All that's left now is Brockhall and the stadium, neglected though it is.

The evidence points to them selling both Brockhall and Ewood if they could, then getting out leaving a shell. An entity still called Blackburn Rovers would remain or they could even close it down if HMRC make big demands and after nearly a century and a half we will be left with nothing.

I'm convinced that is where we are heading and the Trust and all those with the ability and the knowledge are going to have to be on top of their game if the fans are to have a club left to support.

I would think these @#/?s will stop at nothing to get as much of the money back as possible and they will have to be resisted by any means available.

And if I read how they are innocent victims too one more time I'm going to buy a huge garden gnome and do what Basil did to that Irish builder! There, I feel better already!

come on abbey. worldwide, course there is.

we need to bark up the right trees and not blind alleys.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BRONCOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BRONCOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Haha, I've had a hat trick of wins this weekend Abbey Rovers, Panthers and Brive!

Forgetting all the details for a moment, it does seem that we can at last agree about Venky's plan. For years we have been asking "what is the point of all this? What do they have to gain? What's the end point?"

Having overseen our relegation and flailing around in different directions for a few years, it does now seem that they intend to asset strip the club down to its bare bones.

We already have no players of great value, no administration worth the name, the ground is getting closed down bit by bit. All that's left now is Brockhall and the stadium, neglected though it is.

The evidence points to them selling both Brockhall and Ewood if they could, then getting out leaving a shell. An entity still called Blackburn Rovers would remain or they could even close it down if HMRC make big demands and after nearly a century and a half we will be left with nothing.

I'm convinced that is where we are heading and the Trust and all those with the ability and the knowledge are going to have to be on top of their game if the fans are to have a club left to support.

I would think these @#/?s will stop at nothing to get as much of the money back as possible and they will have to be resisted by any means available.

And if I read how they are innocent victims too one more down I'm going to buy a huge garden gnome and do what Basil did to that Irish builder! There, I feel better already!

Thrashing your car windscreen with a budliea bush doesn't help either!

The Venkys Inc registered in Switzerland may well have some connection but NOT Venkys Inc registered in Tennessee USA now bankrupt.

Hey, at the end of the day, believe what you want to believe but the connection to use the site's current buzword, is bunkum!

When is a Venkys Inc not a Venkys Inc?

Struggling with your logic on this one. Surely company registrations are checked worldwide to avoid confusion? Certainly between across Europe this is checked, where companies cannot have the exact same name.

I know we're desperate but wooah! Let's not all go off on a tangent: these Rothchilds have bugger all to do with those that concern us. It's a small time case in Tennesee, the names are coincidental. Googling Smith & Jones would come up with a variety of fits if it suited the purpose. The power and the danger of the Internet eh.

Rothschild & Ausbrooks PLLC of Nashville as opposed to Rothschild & Co or Edmund de Rothschild private bank.

Draw a line in the sand on this one would be my advice.

Of more interest is that 6 years is almost up, the recommended time limit to keep records for HMRC and allegedly they've shown an interest just in the nick of time.

The time limit for legal action is six years but an HMRC investigation can go back 20 years.

Archived