BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hmrc

Iceman

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already did at the meeting but like others have heard nothing the silence is deafening. I would not be suitable candidate for WAR as i have never had a CV and dont intend to produce one either.

Well it looks like a CV don't get you a wristband anyway

:D

Nothing is made up - just a case of adding two plus two and getting 7. That's one of the issues with this ownership, it's so unbelievable that you end up going down the wrong tracks because nothing seems unthinkable. Nothing made up, just incorrect and getting ahead of ourselves.

Nothing is made up - just a case of adding two plus two and getting 7. That's one of the issues with this ownership, it's so unbelievable that you end up going down the wrong tracks because nothing seems unthinkable. Nothing made up, just incorrect and getting ahead of ourselves.

Well lets just ask where the 40 million squid has gone

now bob, you are one of few POSTERS ON HEre that i have met and whos opinion i trust. would we both agree that there is no smoke without fire ? so something is going on, i bloody well hope so.

I haven't a clue what's going on mate. Even if there was something happening with the hmrc I doubt very much it would or should be in the public domain though.

There has to be an element of keeping your powder dry in all this. But again, I genuinely haven't a scooby.

The poster has been on here for years and never shown any poor behaviour has he?

I think we should put conclusions on hold and await events.

Sadly, and this is the state Venkys have brought us to, we are ready to grab at any straw which helps us think the end of Venky ownership is nearer.

The poster has been on here for years and never shown any poor behaviour has he?

I think we should put conclusions on hold and await events.

Sadly, and this is the state Venkys have brought us to, we are ready to grab at any straw which helps us think the end of Venky ownership is nearer.

Good one too.

Expect the unexpected with these Punatics

This is many years ago but has stuck in my mind for a long time:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2007/oct/22/news.blogging

I also recall a Coventry City forum "owner" being sued or prosecuted in some form as a result of posts made by others on his forum. It was the then Coventry City chairman who went after him.

• Backroom

Anyone suggesting adsfortheblues made anything up needs to give their heads a wobble. I've known him around 12 years and he's the kind of guy to be completely straight with you. He doesn't BS, BUT he can get ahead of himself. Part of the issue with his post (as he admitted to me earlier) was that no matter how true it may or may not be, it needs documentation to trust it in writing.

He is having difficulty with an authorisation email after trying to change some profile details in wake of this anonymous emailed threat.

Personally, I could believe the content of the hidden post, simply because I know him well enough to believe him.

Anyone suggesting adsfortheblues made anything up needs to give their heads a wobble. I've known him around 12 years and he's the kind of guy to be completely straight with you. He doesn't BS, BUT he can get ahead of himself. Part of the issue with his post (as he admitted to me earlier) was that no matter how true it may or may not be, it needs documentation to trust it in writing.

He is having difficulty with an authorisation email after trying to change some profile details in wake of this anonymous emailed threat.

Personally, I could believe the content of the hidden post, simply because I know him well enough to believe him.

Surely this anonymous email should put in the public domain, including the address it was sent from - sure there must be people who know more about these things on here than me.

Just to say, I can totally understand why the poster wouldn't want it to be public if he was shook up by it...

Do you mean to say there is no HMRC investigation? If so how do you know this for certain? Or are you talking about the link between the Venkys bankruptcy in Tennessee and our Venkys?

First question to Mike next week...

Mike, it is alleged that there is an ongoing HMRC investigation into VLL.

Can you categorically deny this is true?

This certainly falls within scope of core topics.

Never crossed my mind to doubt his integrity...

First question to Mike next week...

Mike, it is alleged that there is an ongoing HMRC investigation into VLL.

Can you categorically deny this is true?

This certainly falls within scope of core topics.

To which the response will be that he is not a Director of VLL and therefore cannot comment.

Archived