SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam

J*B

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just about to post this.

Surely the FA can't sweep this one under the rug can they? Their main man has been caught with his todger in the honey pot.

I wonder what the wider implications are for professional football in this country.

It sounds as if the DT have got something interesting...

"Unbeknown to Allardyce, the businessmen were undercover reporters and he was being filmed as part of a 10-month Telegraph investigation that separately unearthed widespread evidence of bribery and corruption in British football."

I wonder if Rovers feature in there at all?

• Backroom

Was just about to post this.

Surely the FA can't sweep this one under the rug can they? Their main man has been caught with his todger in the honey pot.

I wonder what the wider implications are for professional football in this country.

It sounds as if the DT have got something interesting...

"Unbeknown to Allardyce, the businessmen were undercover reporters and he was being filmed as part of a 10-month Telegraph investigation that separately unearthed widespread evidence of bribery and corruption in British football."[/size]

I wonder if Rovers feature in there at all?

I was wondering the same thing. Probably not, but we're ripe for plucking if somebody at the telegraph has the cajones.

As the England manager he could be influenced (£400k contract) to pick certain players to enhance their value.

Could be but one game how many uncaps?

A nothing story. Always had it in for Sam.

Just can't take it they overlooked him for serious jobs and Engalnd earlier. Trying to find out dirt.

Was he not right about the Neville sub? That's why Sam is England manager and Neville bombed.

Could be but one game how many uncaps?

A nothing story. Always had it in for Sam.

Just can't take it they overlooked him for serious jobs and Engalnd earlier.

Did he inform the FA of a potential contract offer, I would be very surprised if his contract with the FA does not have clauses about "other" work while being employed by the FA

Did he inform the FA of a potential contract offer, I would be very surprised if his contract with the FA does not have clauses about "other" work while being employed by the FA

So does my employment as a SQS....

Dosen 't mean i don't take calls.

Scrapping the barrel a bit don't you think.

Sam i doubt is 100% clean but he is right enough. Better the devil you know, it's about betting on the right horse sorry relegation, venkys

Is what Sam has supposedly done any worse than what the Venky's project partners the FA'approved agent and former business partners have done to Rovers? according to the FA's non action regarding the project , nothing to see here the FA obviously approves of this kind of thing

So does my employment as a SQS....

Dosen 't mean i don't take calls.

Scrapping the barrel a bit don't you think.

Sam i doubt is 100% clean but he is right enough. Better the devil you know, it's about betting on the right horse sorry relegation, venkys

Where would you draw the line, completely clean, a little dodgy or Keanesque ?

Think the next few days will be interesting

Over the coming days, the Telegraph will detail a series of allegations of financial impropriety in British football which raise serious questions about the governance and influence of money within the game.

Is what Sam has supposedly done any worse than what the Venky's project partners the FA'approved agent and former business partners have done to Rovers? according to the FA's non action regarding the project , nothing to see here the FA obviously approves of this kind of thing

That is why the Rovers peril has not been taken up by the FA, all pissing in the same pot

In the video at the top, he also implicated two people/clubs/agents in the 3rd party ownership rule 'circumventing'.

If the rules can be circumvented then why did West Ham cough up when they purchased Tevez and Mascherano? :blink:

Also - talks about owning the player AND the agent - getting paid twice on the same deal then even more when sold on... Strong suspicions of that going on at Rovers. I wonder how much we paid Jerome when Myles was purchased eh?

He drew a line at giving bribes though... Interesting...

Think the next few days will be interesting

I'm assuming WAR or anybody is making sure the Telegraph has all we know about Venkys, Kentaro etc, if they haven't got it already?

It would be a tragedy if they ran a serial on corruption in British football and we didn't get a look-in.

I'm assuming WAR or anybody is making sure the Telegraph has all we know about Venkys, Kentaro etc, if they haven't got it already?

It would be a tragedy if they ran a serial on corruption in British football and we didn't get a look-in.

seconded

I don't think he's done anything illegal here, but for a man on £3m a year is it to much to ask that you put all your efforts into trying to bring success to the national side rather than boosting your already bulging bank balance whilst p1ssed up with people you've hardly met?

The national side hadn't even kicked a ball and he was lining up pay days, the mans a disgrace, sack the greedy swine.

Where would you draw the line, completely clean, a little dodgy or Keanesque ?

He's not suggested admittance to anything only mere observations he has come across... For all we know and have seen speculated it would only seem to match/support certain blogs.

For the record... I believe he's done nowt wrong in his career. Too many have it in for Sam.

Won't comment on what i'd draw the line on as I've seen the effects of small, greedy, large and administration of companies through certain people involved, albeit away from football.

Global Eleven, a SEM mandate, John Williams and Mauro Formica might be twitching.

Archived