BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Sam

J*B

The FA had every right to enter the greivance process and suspend then aim to dismiss him. Just like I could be for grosd misconduct.

Defenfing the undefensible does you no favours. Even his staunchest ally agree that his position was untenable. He offered to resign in a desperate attempt to come out with some semblance of a reputation intact.....which he then threw away with his crass woe is me comments outside his house.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine any manager who has been in the game for any length of time could tell you third-party ownership happens. Allardyce confirms it and The FA act all horrified. Why not combat the problem is you spineless @#/?s.

Instead of speaking to Allardyce, finding out what he knows, who the culprits are and how to stop it, the FA have bunged him £1mill to silence him and brush it under the carpet.

But Yoda you concur it what I am saying is that Sam not only has done anything criminally wrong but nothing against UK & EU law in which if he decided to go for unfair dismissal it looks rosey?

What are you waffling about, the FA are legally bound to uphold their rules, they are also obliged to make sure they comply with UK/English law, aiding and abetting is a crime, showing intent is a crime.

The Police should now get involved and ascertain what the NDA is all about

What are you waffling about, the FA are legally bound to uphold their rules, they are also obliged to make sure they comply with UK/English law, aiding and abetting is a crime, showing intent is a crime.

The Police should now get involved and ascertain what the NDA is all about

Well they didn't do Rovers any favours did they, why cant we re ignite our plight in the papers

The fact that if I was Sam. I'd have said no way I'm resigning. Sack me and pay me off my six million.

Gross misconduct over what exactly? Do you know the T&C's involved?

Yes it does have to do with law and courts... Employers can't just sack like this under the European Employment Law: http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=157 Even if your rubbish at your job you can't even remove someone technically.

Given he received 1 million for going quietly as opposed to being sacked for gross misconduct suggests a mutual agreement over something.

What utter rubbish. Clearly you aren't an employer, you don't know much about employment law or contract law and can't distinguish between criminal law and employment law.

Well they didn't do Rovers any favours did they, why cant we re ignite our plight in the papers

Ask WAR, you know

WAR uugh!, what is it goof for,

absolutely nothing,

say it again yaw,

WAR uugh!, what is it goof for,

absolutely nothing,

say it again yaw,

The way the FA are allowed to buy his silence is a national disgrace, they've sacked the England coach and secured his silence with a 7 figure payout, thats even more corrupt than the man himself.

Totally Agree

Arrived a bit late to the thread, don't know if it's been mentioned but seen (amongst many others) and absolutely horrendous quote from mr brolly wolly Steve mcclaren claiming that 'what's happened to Allardyce could have happened to any manager'.

It's his own greed that got him in his mess you dipstick. we saw it when kean was here, all the corrupt managers rally round and protect each other when one of their buddies comes into the firing line.

Arrived a bit late to the thread, don't know if it's been mentioned but seen (amongst many others) and absolutely horrendous quote from mr brolly wolly Steve mcclaren claiming that 'what's happened to Allardyce could have happened to any manager'.

It's his own greed that got him in his mess you dipstick. we saw it when kean was here, all the corrupt managers rally round and protect each other when one of their buddies comes into the firing line.

Or he could be claiming they're all bent?

So brolly wally is correct

:D

With the only exception probably being Mike Newall

Or he could be claiming they're all bent?

apologies if I'm wrong, but seemed to me as if he was defending allardyce as innocent and unsuspecting, and excusing his actions as he was unaware that they were undercover reporters.

If Allardyce didn't accept the £400k offer there and then because he "had to clear it with the FA", and hadn't obviously then mentioned it to the FA, has he not actually refused the £400k 'guest speaker' offer.

It seems to me he has used the "I will have to speak to the FA" line to get out of that situation without saying "No" there and then.

apologies if I'm wrong, but seemed to me as if he was defending allardyce as innocent and unsuspecting, and excusing his actions as he was unaware that they were undercover reporters.

Maybe but Darrenrovers take on it, is probably very accurate

If Allardyce didn't accept the £400k offer there and then because he "had to clear it with the FA", and hadn't obviously then mentioned it to the FA, has he not actually refused the £400k 'guest speaker' offer.

It seems to me he has used the "I will have to speak to the FA" line to get out of that situation without saying "No" there and then.

Trying to cover arse in case of a setup

For the police to get involved you need a victim and a complainant. If there is no one to evidence the alleged crime there is no evidence .

I think you'd easily find 23000 Blackburn Rovers fans that fill that criteria.

Our time will come, the clocks ticking and the fat tanned spiv is sleeping a little less soundly with each passing day.

Brunei has humidity mostly in the mid 90's, nobody wants to be in Brunei unless its absolutely necessary either, full bank balance or not.

Archived