BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dirty Leeeds are coming to town.

Just now, blue kiwi said:

yet 8k turned up for blackpool

When I was outside the ground on Saturday I saw my 14 year old nephew with a crowd of his mates. None of them are season ticket holders. I thought they were protesting but they said they only paid £2 each to get in. I think the crowd was inflated by extremely cheap tickets bought by non season ticket holders.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, J*B said:

Pasha, Silvester and Senior in the Venky box, FYI. 

See no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. 

In the Western world both the proverb and the image are often used to refer to a lack of moral responsibility on the part of people who refuse to acknowledge impropriety, looking the other way or feigning ignorance. 

How apt.

usual display from the team... sideways/backwards football.  

Gallagher innefective on the left wing.  Feeney has been poor... couldda got crosses into the box on a number of occasions but didn't get it past the first man.

Neither side are very good.  

Rovers support flat.  

One of those halves where I wonder what am i doing here

Just now, islander200 said:

What's the story with this guy?Seen him mentioned a few times.Any details?

He was a protester back in the Kean and early days.

Got a job with BRFC last year or so. Marketing dept i think.

Since then he's tried speaking to Collymore when Stan tweets deriding the protesters/boycotters and tells him what wonderful work BRFC actually do whilst coming out with outlandish claims such as all hospitality and corporate now sold for the Man Utd cup game when in actual fact the date was only released and time later today. He also tried goading again at the weekend by praising the atmosphere against Blackpool. Whoever then questionned him over these tweets and actions he simply blocked people and deleted his tweets. 

He also deleted an old tweet from 2013 i think which was very anti-venkys to attempt to cover up his trails.

He did meet Glen at one point but no idea how that went. Complete sell out.

Archived