BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dirty Leeeds are coming to town.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, AAK said:

Chadster I'll save you the bother of uploading the team come 18:45, team is as follows;

Loanee

Loanee     Loanee   Freebie    Loanee

Freebie     Freebie    Loanee   Freebie

Loanee     Freebie

Who are we !

Who are we !

3 hours ago, AAK said:

Chadster I'll save you the bother of uploading the team come 18:45, team is as follows;

Loanee

Loanee     Loanee   Freebie    Loanee

Freebie     Freebie    Loanee   Freebie

Loanee     Freebie

Next Pre Season half the team will be trialists.

Leeds take early lead. Graham equalises between 40-60 mins with a header. Chris wood scores Leeds winner on 86th minute inside 6 yard box. Rover's go in to a chorus of boos. Cue coyle we played some good stuff, will take time for new lads to bed in, losing Marshall was a big blow, CNT fault there effort, ref made some poor decisions but plenty of positives to take into the next game. 

1 hour ago, Parsonblue said:

Both games at Elland Road this season were close affairs.  However, since then Leeds have improved and we have stagnated.  I'd happily take a point but I suspect we might be in for a defeat which will make Saturday's game a win at all costs affair. 

I don't think we can be in the business of being happy just to take a point right now Parson.

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Would like to see 3-4-3

--------------Steele-----------------

---- Lenihan Greer Mulgrew----

Mahoney Evans Akpan Conway

----------------Emnes----------------

--------Gallacher---- Joao---------

Would be amazed if Mulgrew played.  A week and a bit is no time to recover from a recurrent groin injury.  Play him tonight and we could lose him for six weeks+.

I think it's clear Evans needs surgery and I'm staggered our medical team didn't address this issue months ago.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

I don't think we can be in the business of being happy just to take a point right now Parson.

Neither do I it has come to the time where we need wins and to close the gap forming above us. Win at home and a point away is what we should be aiming for, from now on in.

13 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Would like to see 3-4-3

--------------Steele-----------------

---- Lenihan Greer Mulgrew----

Mahoney Evans Akpan Conway

----------------Emnes----------------

--------Gallacher---- Joao---------

Not bad but Mulgrew, Evans and Akpan have injuries that will probably keep them out.

• Backroom

Changed my mind we are going to win 3-0 on one of those rare nights where things just click and fall into place, the euphoria won't last though there's always a few of those results in a relegation season 

Just now, eddy11d said:

How can Guthrie not get in this team?

His comments after the Fulham home game, saw to that. He told the truth and the club took exception to it. He has hardly had a look in since and Mr £2k per week announced he could leave the club.

Archived