BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle sacked

8 hours ago, 47er said:

My point is that it doesn't matter whether he's a decent bloke or not. He's a useless manager end of. Why bring it up when all we wanted was rid of him?

In any case when did "SEM, never heard of them" = decent bloke?

The way he engineered his exit from Burnley shows him to be another superficial chancer just like the way he then glued himself to Kean when it was nothing to do with him then parachuted into Rovers knowing full well the feelings towards him. 

He'll do anything for his own self interests, good riddance hopefully he'll more or less disappear now like the rest of his SEM connected Nicko wee gems.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, 47er said:

True but all about his managerial record, nothing to do with his Burnley past.

That same poll would see Rovers fans overwhelmingly supporting a hypothetical Dyche appointment.

I would personally volunteer to carry him over to Ewood.

dyche is way out of our league.

• Backroom
3 hours ago, matt83 said:

Could not bare to watch Coyle but from what I gather of here to sum up his ramblings he believes "Mowbray is just carrying on the momentum they already had." Momentum? Momentum? 2 wins and 8 points this calendar year what planet is he on. There was momentum alright just going the wrong bloody way.

His comment was basically something along the lines of us already having momentum before Mowbray arrived, and then he said something like "I've always said there's no way Blackburn would get relegated" - essentially implying he would have kept us up anyway and if Mowbray fails then it's all on Tony and nothing to do with wee Owen.

Just now, DE. said:

His comment was basically something along the lines of us already having momentum before Mowbray arrived, and then he said something like "I've always said there's no way Blackburn would get relegated" - essentially implying he would have kept us up anyway and if Mowbray fails then it's all on Tony and nothing to do with wee Owen.

Deluded narcissism. Nobody could have been surprised, surely. I did think he looked a little uncomfortable though.

3 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Deluded narcissism. Nobody could have been surprised, surely. I did think he looked a little uncomfortable though.

I think he looked uncomfortable throughout and I doubt he will be invited on to that show again anytime soon, none of the usual banter between the presenters.

They just didn't look too happy as a group with him involved.

He should have taken a couple of boxes of donuts with him to break the ice.

3 hours ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

Very religious too....but I can't help thinking that both Himmler and Mugabe were altar boys....so was Paul Agnew lol

I hope he got a right good........Education........ whilst hanging around the alter and those weekend retreats away :tu:

Archived