BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle sacked

6 hours ago, duggy9197 said:

it beggars belief that coyle can roll up and get another job,so wrong were people who said this would be his last job etc,talk about jobs for the boys,my lad suffered a serious ankle injury,was off work for 3 weeks and was sacked yesterday for having 3 weeks off,he tried to return to work after a week but his manager said he needed a return to work note,which his doctor would not give him,i wonder if his doc will pay him his 18k a year.

Welcome to the world of work 2017. A similar thing happened to my son last year when he hurt his back. Well at least we don't  have to worry about the Trade Unions running the show any more ! I hope he gets fixed up with a better employer soon.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be watching to see what rubbish he says. He is going on there to put his points across that he was hard done by. And to get another manager job. 

You can clearly see the difference between a Mowbray team and Coyle team. Mowbray has them more organised and playing to specific game plan. Coyle just said go and play. No tactics or set pieces worked on. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I will be watching to see what rubbish he says. He is going on there to put his points across that he was hard done by. And to get another manager job. 

You can clearly see the difference between a Mowbray team and Coyle team. Mowbray has them more organised and playing to specific game plan. Coyle just said go and play. No tactics or set pieces worked on. 

someone call up and notify him of that and the article where players complained about his ancient methods.

• Backroom

Coyle Bingo - I'm going for him praising Emnes and saying that's why he brought him in. Or they will show a Wigan Miss and comment that the luck has changed.

• Backroom

Coyle says that he doesn't think Venky's are bad people. Reckons he already had momentum and Mowbray is just carrying it on :lol: criticised the fans for protesting during matches. Diplomatic when asked about Senior and didn't really say anything one way or another about him or Venky's.

Just now, DE. said:

Coyle says that he doesn't think Venky's are bad people. Reckons he already had momentum and Mowbray is just carrying it on :lol: criticised the fans for protesting during matches. Diplomatic when asked about Senior and didn't really say anything one way or another about him or Venky's.

The guy is an utter fraud of a manager. Momentum? Cobblers! At best we had fits and starts. One average game in three and one win in five.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Complaining about protests? He got off very very lightly. It's only due to an apathetic, jaded Rovers fanbase that he can still appear on UK TV rather than become an assistant manager in Brunei.

I thought Coyle was quite respectful of the club tbh. He could have piled it on, been bitter and critical but he chose not to. He was right to say the owners need to be more transparent, he didnt try and undermine Senior and he was right that he has brought in a couple of really good players.

Wrong man at the wrong club at the wrong time, but seems like a nice bloke and I wish him well, though I'd be shocked it anyone hired him again!

Just now, Psychosoma said:

I thought Coyle was quite respectful of the club tbh. He could have piled it on, been bitter and critical but he chose not to. He was right to say the owners need to be more transparent, he didnt try and undermine Senior and he was right that he has brought in a couple of really good players.

Wrong man at the wrong club at the wrong time, but seems like a nice bloke and I wish him well, though I'd be shocked it anyone hired him again!

Sshh you can't say he is a nice bloke on here. You will be lynched!

He is though,in fairness. 

Let's be honest, facts are he did bring the majority of the players in so he can claim that.  Facts also are that he guided us to the relegation places after 2/3 of the season - very selective memory but what should we expect from such a deluded muppet.

4 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Sshh you can't say he is a nice bloke on here. You will be lynched!

He is though,in fairness. 

Does it matter? If he's useless at his job?

Or do you just enjoy provoking?

Archived