BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle sacked

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Cheston resigned also:

"We took our time and conducted a thorough search and Owen was the stand-out candidate.

"He brings with him a wealth of management experience, a strong track record in the Championship and we believe he will complement our existing coaching staff perfectly.

"He meets all of the criteria we were looking for and we firmly believe he is the right man to take this club forward."

Nothing but a side show in reality, we need Venkys out, I hope the momentum keeps up on that front, and isn't dampened down by appointing another managerial lamb to the slaughter.

Don't fall for it.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Very happy he has gone. 

Stewart, Henry and Hughes all gone aswell. 

Rovers must have someone lined up with his coaching staff coming in

Come on Chaddy, you've been here for these past 7 years. You know full well Rovers are capable of sacking everyone and not even considering who to replace them with.

If there was any sense this would have been done after the last league game and the new manager would have had all this time to work with their new team.

Thought this was going to be a prank or something but he has actually gone. Got to say I am surprised it's happened now and not two months back when we lost four games on the bounce but better let then never I suppose. Hopefully Senior's got someone lined-up already and they can start before Friday's big match.

Archived