SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle sacked

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gav said:

Has Cheston resigned also:

"We took our time and conducted a thorough search and Owen was the stand-out candidate.

"He brings with him a wealth of management experience, a strong track record in the Championship and we believe he will complement our existing coaching staff perfectly.

"He meets all of the criteria we were looking for and we firmly believe he is the right man to take this club forward."

Nothing but a side show in reality, we need Venkys out, I hope the momentum keeps up on that front, and isn't dampened down by appointing another managerial lamb to the slaughter.

Don't fall for it.

Agreed, Gav. Wonder if its a coincidence that they've acted after all the negative press, and are trying to cause a distraction to take the heat off ?

We must keep up the pressure on the buggars.

Don't fall for it, precisely

Management sackings are as good as it gets for us under the Venkys...so today is my cup final. Good riddance, never was worthy of our club and never was the outstanding candidate out of a very capable bunch. I have no aspirations for the next appointment but may actually get behind the next man if there is even a hint of common sense behind the appointment.

Just now, Jbizzle said:

Best feeling I've had as a blue since Lambert appointment. Hopefully the next decision won't be a step backwards! 

Hope so but knowing venkys past record I'm bit skeptical but the dice had to be rolled 

Just now, J*B said:

Hasselbaink 7/2

Jackett 5/1

Cotterill 5/1

Freedman 11/2

Adkins 6/1

Straight away, I'd take any of those (over Coyle).  Goes to show how far we've fallen.

What are the odds on Kean? Nothing would surprise me with this bunch.

Just now, A cup of beans said:

Agreed, Gav. Wonder if its a coincidence that they've acted after all the negative press, and are trying to cause a distraction to take the heat off ?

We must keep up the pressure on the buggars.

Don't fall for it, precisely

I can't recall anti-venky sentiment being stronger than it is at the moment.

The BT lads did a great job over the weekend, put it on the world stage what those rats have done to this town and club.

Sacking Coyle, although overdue, is a classic diversion tactic, I just hope everyone doesn't fall for it, the pressure if anything needs ramping up.

#VENKYS OUT needs trending on the back of this news.

Why now?

After what I understand was one of our better performances of the season on Sunday; and with just about 72 hours before one of our most crucial games of this dreadful, dreadful season, why sack him now unless they're going to do what MCMC1875 suggests?

But this is Venky's; they'll have no-one lined up to replace him & we'll probably be in limbo for weeks by which time relegation will be assured.:o  Are they trying to sabotage their own investment?

Archived