BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle sacked

4 out of 6 for Mowbray and i'm absolutely certain Fri would have been a loss and tonight a draw at best under clownpants.

Might just be the new manager bounce but i think it's a bit more than that. So glad that lying. bulldusting  imposter is away from the blue and white now.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tomphil said:

4 out of 6 for Mowbray and i'm absolutely certain Fri would have been a loss and tonight a draw at best under clownSHORTS.

Might just be the new manager bounce but i think it's a bit more than that. So glad that lying. bulldusting  imposter is away from the blue and white now.

Fixed that for you 

Have to agree. Mowbray is making sense in interviews and I'm delighted to hear he is bollocking players during games when they F up. 

We should be nowhere near the relegation zone. 

Objection!

Can it be left unlocked until he surfaces at some other poor club. Their poor supporters might be looking for an alternative viewpoint than those put out by the collection of acquaintances formally known as the never heard of them agency and their PR team of the red top funster and Talkshi**

Other forum links that might be useful

Jim White deflecting attention away from the wee gem

The Coyle Out thread

12 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

I felt physically sick when I saw that tony Mowbray inspired result tonight 

I'm as thrilled as anyone that we've got 4 points out of 6 and we appear to have someone in charge that seems to know what he's doing, but it's very early days yet.

If the woodwork had been less kind to us we could have been looking at 1 point instead of 4.

Let's not get carried away too soon. If Mowbray can keep us up he will have performed a minor miracle. If he does that's the time for wind ups, not now.

On 22/02/2017 at 8:57 AM, Parsonblue said:

Completely agree.  We need to find another like Ken Furphy, Gordon Lee or Jim Smith.  Indeed a Bob Saxton would be more than welcome at this stage.

We've found one, Parson. I am full of confidence.

Interesting to see how the players have warmed to TM even after just 2 games. In the press they are coming out with quotes about organisation, given us diection and the like.

It's also noticable that no players have come out with anything positive to say about Coyle. You would have expeceted comments such as..the gaffer had a difficult job in difficult circumstances and didn't always get the rub of the green etc....

It looks like they have cottoned on to his bull, drivel and incompetence.

I don't think Coyle gave a toss to honest he knew he was on borrowed time as soon as he turned up. He was either desperate or operating someone else's agenda when he threw himself forwards for this job knowing full well how he'd be received. He probably did think he could turn it around and win favour and you have to admire his minerals but that's about it.

He's known for operating in a rather see through way all blabber but no substance so id imagine his training methods reflected that. Just a mercenary coming in for a wage, getting pals contracts then moving on leaving his mess behind there is numerous examples. 

Just now, den said:

On Mowbray..

its always a bit more reassuring when the manager can string enough words together to make a proper sentence. Think Kean, Ince, Coyle.

Why torture yourself? 

Oh God what did we do to deserve those 3. 

In a way I feel a bit sorry for Coyle, he was just way out of his depth and the nonsense he came out with represented that. Ince also out of his depth, but was more arrogant(and at least John Williams put us out of our misery relatively quickly). Kean was everything you don't want a person and football manager to be rolled in to one. When I think of Kean I can just picture him grinning through press conferences whilst the club bombed out of the Premiership. 

On Coyle though, to hear Mowbray and the players talk about shape and defensive structure, it would suggest that Coyle really did not have a basic understanding of what a football manager needs to do with a team in the Championship, at an absolute minimum. It will be very interesting to see where he ends up managing next. 

Coyle's managerial record shows he has no idea about shape or defense, so odd he never tries to alter that but then why should he when he keeps getting jobs and keeps getting payoffs plus looking after his pals Sandy etc. I'd imagine he's a wealthy guy now by being a bit crap he must be laughing his knashers out.

His connections will get him a gig in Scotland or somewhere no doubt whilst he gets his head down a bit then pops up at Blackpool, Bury, Rochdale or Oldham in a couple of years.

Just now, tomphil said:

Coyle's managerial record shows he has no idea about shape or defense, so odd he never tries to alter that but then why should he when he keeps getting jobs and keeps getting payoffs plus looking after his pals Sandy etc. I'd imagine he's a wealthy guy now by being a bit crap he must be laughing his knashers out.

His connections will get him a gig in Scotland or somewhere no doubt whilst he gets his head down a bit then pops up at Blackpool, Bury, Rochdale or Oldham in a couple of years.

I doubt even those four clubs will take him on now,  I think he's finished in League football in the UK 

22 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I'm as thrilled as anyone that we've got 4 points out of 6 and we appear to have someone in charge that seems to know what he's doing, but it's very early days yet.

If the woodwork had been less kind to us we could have been looking at 1 point instead of 4.

Let's not get carried away too soon. If Mowbray can keep us up he will have performed a minor miracle. If he does that's the time for wind ups, not now.

If we can't have our pick of great managers any more, let's just be thankful to at least get a 'lucky' one.  !

Archived