Either that or 3 cbs:

Raya

Downing Mulgrew Williams

Nyambe                                    Bell

Bennett  Smallwood

Payne                                      Dack

Graham

19 minutes ago, biffo said:

Well.... biggest since last season at any rate, but it won’t end up being THE biggest this season.  We actually have a very decent away following barring a few mindless dick heads. But we all have them don’t we. ??

I’m guessing the sneering is from the under 45’s who don’t know that we were in the same league for about 25 years from 70’s to 90’s, with similar attendances and similarly shitty grounds.  

Lets hope for a good game. 

Roger Palmer ! there's another from back in the day I think he was Owdhams equivalent to our Garner.

First away game under my own steam was Boundary Park in the late 80's and it was never for the faint hearted. We always seemed to get stuffed there but return the favour at Ewood which probably added to the spice.

If the game didn't piss you off at Boundary the weather would on that concrete/grass/cage of an away end.

Just now, Stuart said:

5 defenders in a must win game at home to Oldham. FFS!

Just now, Stuart said:

5 defenders in a must win game at home to Oldham. FFS!

I know ffs! If not then bell must be a better attacking threat than armstrong ffs! Mowbray is scared of 1 win in 10 Oldham at home ffs!  FFS!!

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

I know ffs! If not then bell must be a better attacking threat than armstrong ffs! Mowbray is scared of 1 win in 10 Oldham at home ffs!  FFS!!

From what I’ve seen, Bell is a much better wide player than Armstrong, something we have missed desperately for months.

I expect that’s what Armstrong is thinking Mowbray thinks.

Square pegs and round holes seems to be Mowbray’s M.O. though.

Just now, Exiled in Toronto said:

From what I’ve seen, Bell is a much better wide player than Armstrong, something we have missed desperately for months.

He's a better full back, he's never played wide for us. Its s whole different ball game attacking from full back when there is oceans of space to run into than from a standing start with 2 men round you. We shall see if he's up to it.

He's a better full back, he's never played wide for us. Its s whole different ball game attacking from full back when there is oceans of space to run into than from a standing start with 2 men round you. We shall see if he's up to it.

he had played on the wing for Fleetwood so its not exactly a new position for him.

I've an issue with wing backs because we aren't good enough central defensively to cope with it Mulgrew or not but thankfully that's not the case today it seems.

I've no issue with playing Bell as a left winger he has pace, enthusiasm and can cross, it'll do for me :rover:

I think we’ve already seen Armstrong doesn’t give us much width, plus is clueless when it comes to the defensive side should their full back overlap. 

Archived