BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] THE BATTLE FOR PROMOTION....WON.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine having to watch that muck every week (and I don't mean the pitch!) 

Tuesday's point not so bad now in hindsight. 4 points. 5 games to go. I think the Shrews have hit their wall. If it was anyone else I'd be uncorking the champagne already. 

Absolute rubbish by Bradford but you have to give it Shewsbury they all give 200%. Anyone who says they will slip up is wrong. They are a good side.

We need to win all our games now or its the lottery playoff with a possible final day down at Spurs.

• Backroom
Just now, Cherry Blue said:

Absolute rubbish by Bradford but you have to give it Shewsbury they all give 200%. Anyone who says they will slip up is wrong. They are a good side.

We need to win all our games now or its the lottery playoff with a possible final day down at Spurs.

Eh? Didn't they slip up tonight and get a player sent off?

Totally agree, I thought they were very good with a couple of quality players in Nolan and Whalley. They won't go quietly that's for sure.

What? They ARE slipping up. We don't need to win all our games, we need to match Shrewsbury's results. Interesting reaction to such a positive result for us!!??

Just now, DE. said:

Eh? Didn't they slip up tonight and get a player sent off?

Beckles is the lad that gets in most neutrals ‘team of the season’ too. He and Ogogo big big players for them that will be missing against a lively Charlton side. Fancy them for a point there too. I said they wouldn’t win both of these - here’s hoping it’s neither!!

• Backroom

One game closer!

Every game that passes that we match their result is a huge leap forward.

They don’t play till Tuesday now, let’s make sure when they play again they are 7 behind  

Archived