BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Just now, Stuart said:

Is that code for “I used to post on here under a different name before I was banned”?

Just now, Stuart said:

Is that code for “I used to post on here under a different name before I was banned”?

I definitely used to post on here under the name spackwaft, I’m sure I didn’t get banned though....or maybe I did?

Just now, Pepsi Max Cherry said:

I definitely used to post on here under the name spackwaft, I’m sure I didn’t get banned though....or maybe I did?

Never heard of you! :D

Welcome back.

Did anyone transcribe that fans forum meeting. Sure we were only going for young players who can add value etc. Most of our signings will be seen getting into mischief in a tin bath round the Yorkshire dales at this rate 

1 hour ago, 47er said:

Come off it. If TM came  out and said "Raya is brilliant and we are lucky to have him. He's going nowhere while I'm here" you would back him to the hilt!!

And you still don't know the difference between a fact and an opinion though I've done my best!

Mate, I think it’s you who is struggling here. My opinion has never changed on Raya. Iv always thought he is a good Keeper who’s prone to mistakes and has the potential to be very good. Iv never whined about him being ‘shit’ or proudly proclaimed him to be the best keeper in the league. 

Would I have sold him? No. Am I particularly upset that we have? No. Do I think we can sign a better keeper for next season? Yes, easily. 

Just now, matt83 said:

Charlie Adam!?! Don’t panic mr mannering. 

Not sure if he’s applying for the job as midfielder or U23s manager? He looks like he’s in his 50s.

A4814DAC-7125-48B7-85D0-2960751140AD.thumb.jpeg.f7f3691ef0e4d909b55c1928088ecb79.jpeg

Picture source: Facebook

• Like 1

Just now, matt83 said:

Did anyone transcribe that fans forum meeting. Sure we were only going for young players who can add value etc. Most of our signings will be seen getting into mischief in a tin bath round the Yorkshire dales at this rate 

Pretty sure he said they wanted Championship experience in that meeting.

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

Charlie Adam has played 12 games last season scoring 1 goal,  he is old and looks like a prat. Get rid of him quick

Tbf that’s a better return than £7m gets you these days.

Just now, Paul Mani said:

Any info about why Adam is playing? Thinking he’s just squad filling for these early friendlies? 

Would assume TM will clear up afterwards.

He's on trial

A normal thing in a friendly, usually listed as triallists on the team sheet but that'd be pointless when everyone knows who he is

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Pontus Jansson off to an English club for £5.5m potential it could be us? 

No chance. 

Amari'i Bell, Harry Chapman and Derrick Williams are unavailable due to illness and injury

Sold our Number 1, broke two more defenders, Chapman not in sight and our two new signings have stayed at home. Feels like any other matchday ?

First half formation could be telling, though.

Edited by CD_93