BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

4 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Well well PNE have again managed to do something Rovers apparently can't do.

Agreed reciprocal pricing with Leeds Utd  - £28 max for both games.

Lets be honest Rovers board just don't even make the effort do they.

I suspect it is purely down to Waggot. Another question for the next fans meeting which Waggot attends.

• Like 1

It’s all about priorities, most football clubs put in the effort to go in to bat for their fans, the whole point of a football club.

Waggott’s ‘effort’ is to squeeze out as much dosh as possible out of big away followings, he has literally zero interest in the Rovers travelling support. In Swag’s cold calculations, what relevance do a relatively small number of people getting a train/coach over to Leeds then ripped off at Elland Road on a random Saturday have to him?

The bloke is purely here as a hired hand to tick the club over for far away, uninterested owners, he has zero feeling or passion for Blackburn Rovers and it’s supporters.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

It’s all about priorities, most football clubs put in the effort to go in to bat for their fans, the whole point of a football club.

Waggott’s ‘effort’ is to squeeze out as much dosh as possible out of big away followings, he has literally zero interest in the Rovers travelling support. In Swag’s cold calculations, what relevance do a relatively small number of people getting a train/coach over to Leeds then ripped off at Elland Road on a random Saturday have to him?

The bloke is purely here as a hired hand to tick the club over for far away, uninterested owners, he has zero feeling or passion for Blackburn Rovers and it’s supporters.

He’s a puppet. 

• Like 1

It does sum him up to a tee there'll have been very little effort indeed to agree pricing unless it alters before then and they charge 30 quid. 

Bigger picture though you've got a smaller club up the road who had smaller crowds and away followings, aren't owned by billionaires and aren't spending millions.  Yet they can slash season ticket early birds, agree reciprocal pricing instead of looking to fleece away fans and loyal home regulars at every opportunity and are reaping the benefits.

Here though the policy is altogether of a more capitalist nature at a club with a massive half empty ground in a town that always struggles to keep up with those around it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wheelton Blue said:

It sums him up to a tee.

Charging £30 vs £28 for Leeds fans, gains him what, 7,000 x £2 so the grand total of £14k extra.

Far easier to milk the away fans for an extra couple of quid, rather than try to shift a few more STs and give a toss about his own fans.....

Plus an extra £2 for every home fan that buys a match ticket.

Hudds are bottom 3, crap season, so they’ll bring 1500 or so max here in January, so no real issue to charge them a lower rate.

But also agree to forgo 7,300 Leeds at Category A just to ensure those folk that are substantially fewer in number that watch Rovers away don’t get ripped off ? No chance.

Rovers fans will save £5 at most going to Huddersfield. Their prices are reasonable anyway. I'm not complaining about it but the saving is minimal and the critical issue here is their numbers at Ewood which will probably go up by a few hundred offsetting any loss.

This in no way compensates or makes up for the Leeds rip off which will see Rovers fans charged £45+.

He knows this and knows people are unhappy about it. Its no surprise that just days after the Leeds debacle anf then PNE announcing a reciprocal deal and putting Rovers to shame that he's come up with a counterweight. He's not as daft as he looks old slippery Steve. 

Unfortunately a large portion of Rovers fans are daft as their social media posts prove and deserve everything they get from the chancers running Rovers.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Rovers fans will save £5 at most going to Huddersfield. Their prices are reasonable anyway. I'm not complaining about it but the saving is minimal and the critical issue here is their numbers at Ewood which will probably go up by a few hundred offsetting any loss.

This in no way compensates or makes up for the Leeds rip off which will see Rovers fans charged £45+.

He knows this and knows people are unhappy about it. Its no surprise that just days after the Leeds debacle anf then PNE announcing a reciprocal deal and putting Rovers to shame that he's come up with a counterweight. He's not as daft as he looks old slippery Steve. 

Unfortunately a large portion of Rovers fans are daft as their social media posts prove and deserve everything they get from the chancers running Rovers.

Anyone going by car will save on parking charges as well, as it's a bank holiday.

During the summer I wrote a message on here about the delivery of items I ordered from the Roverstore and they didn’t send next day delivery, as expected. They offered an apology and said, they would give me autographs of some players for my young nephew and niece as an apology. When I phone up about a week later, they refused to send them, saying Rovers won’t offer that ‘goodwill’ gesture anymore. Nice I thought.

Guess what, once again I ordered from the store on Sunday, ready for posting out today and again the items  have t been posted next day delivery! What is it with the shop?

Good luck for Christmas and getting anything ordered and delivered, folks!

The club is lazy from top to bottom, seems no one  can be bothered to do the simplest of getting things done.

it’s so frustrating dealing with Rovers on various levels…

On 20/11/2023 at 18:55, Moptop1 said:

During the summer I wrote a message on here about the delivery of items I ordered from the Roverstore and they didn’t send next day delivery, as expected. They offered an apology and said, they would give me autographs of some players for my young nephew and niece as an apology. When I phone up about a week later, they refused to send them, saying Rovers won’t offer that ‘goodwill’ gesture anymore. Nice I thought.

Guess what, once again I ordered from the store on Sunday, ready for posting out today and again the items  have t been posted next day delivery! What is it with the shop?

Good luck for Christmas and getting anything ordered and delivered, folks!

The club is lazy from top to bottom, seems no one  can be bothered to do the simplest of getting things done.

it’s so frustrating dealing with Rovers on various levels…

New update still not sorted, access to tickets requires constantly signing in.

My Rover account not accessible from within the Rovers website, have to log out and access from browser.

Cannot manage my account which an early tweet from Rovers suggested would help.

You couldn't make it up. SHAMBLES.

15 hours ago, blondie said:

My Rover account not accessible from within the Rovers website, have to log out and access from browser.

Told them that the club is useless from top to bottom. Couldn't sort out the smallest issues without drama. Asked them why this has happened three times in a row. Doesn’t anyone take responsibility for anything… No reply from them. They really don’t care. Rovers I’m afraid are lost. Never in 47 yrs supporting my club, has our support been treated like this. Get the small things right and the rest follows.

They can’t even do that and that’s where the issue lays. Something to think about there, Mr Waggott on your £300,000 plus wage per year!

How the hell he going to deal with bigger issues in the future? 

2 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

Told them that the club is useless from top to bottom. Couldn't sort out the smallest issues without drama. Asked them why this has happened three times in a row. Doesn’t anyone take responsibility for anything… No reply from them. They really don’t care. Rovers I’m afraid are lost. Never in 47 yrs supporting my club, has our support been treated like this. Get the small things right and the rest follows.

They can’t even do that and that’s where the issue lays. Something to think about there, Mr Waggott on your £300,000 plus wage per year!

How the hell he going to deal with bigger issues in the future? 

As far as Waggot is concerned, there are no bigger issues, as there isn't any future.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rigger said:

As far as Waggot is concerned, there are no bigger issues, as there isn't any future.

Then the club won’t be moving forward any time soon. They will continue to cost cut and we’re go further down. I believe there is certainly more going on than they let on. 

21 hours ago, blondie said:

Rovers announce new update completed, my situation is now worse than this morning. Unable to access My Rovers account, and Roverstore inaccessible, although can access Tickets online which are same account.

2 hours ago, blondie said:

Rovers announce new update completed, my situation is now worse than this morning. Unable to access My Rovers account, and Roverstore inaccessible, although can access Tickets online which are same account.

It's a bloody shambles. Like you say, it's updated but I still can't log in. 

Whilst not being able to attend games because I live abroad, you would think they would get this problem fixed and pronto! 

My £25 per month will be staying in the bank as I reckon they don't give a shit about overseas fans. 

Fuck em! 

7 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

It's a bloody shambles. Like you say, it's updated but I still can't log in. 

Whilst not being able to attend games because I live abroad, you would think they would get this problem fixed and pronto! 

My £25 per month will be staying in the bank as I reckon they don't give a shit about overseas fans. 

Fuck em! 

I don't know about overseas fans, but they don't give a shit about the fans that pitch up every week.

The Black Friday Rovers Roulette is pathetic, I imagine many rovers fans like me looked this morning to check for discounts on kit and training kit as other clubs have done. I should have known better.

Missed a massive opportunity to swell the coffers there IMO. A single junior shirt with printing costs the same as I paid yesterday for a full Celtic kit with league badges, printing and postage. Our commercial operation is so out of step with the rest of the sector and it’s much to our detriment 

2 hours ago, Lancaster Rover said:

The Black Friday Rovers Roulette is pathetic, I imagine many rovers fans like me looked this morning to check for discounts on kit and training kit as other clubs have done. I should have known better.

Missed a massive opportunity to swell the coffers there IMO. A single junior shirt with printing costs the same as I paid yesterday for a full Celtic kit with league badges, printing and postage. Our commercial operation is so out of step with the rest of the sector and it’s much to our detriment 

Why would any commercial organisation discount stock which it is pretty confident it can sell at full price? Kits have been selling well this season.