BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

What are you listening to right now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going through a Fleetwood Mac phase at the moment after watching several documentaries on the band recently. I've always had a passing interest, played Tango in the night to death in 80's but Rumours has taken on new meaning and what an album. 2 couples in the band splitting up during its conception and an affair with a lighting engineer, brutal lyrics that Buckingham and Nicks are still feuding over after all these years.

Just brilliant. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gav said:

I'm going through a Fleetwood Mac phase at the moment after watching several documentaries on the band recently. I've always had a passing interest, played Tango in the night to death in 80's but Rumours has taken on new meaning and what an album. 2 couples in the band splitting up during its conception and an affair with a lighting engineer, brutal lyrics that Buckingham and Nicks are still feuding over after all these years.

Just brilliant. 

I went to see them at King Georges and looking forward to seeing Peter Green and he left then a couple of week before.

Just got the Bonzo dog Band Albums. Viv Stanshall pure genius.  Watched a documentary on him what a sad way to go.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gav said:

Just brilliant. 

It's a belter of a record. The early stuff with Peter Green is gold as well.

I've been listening to the second Joy Division record having recently just got it. Only took me 17 years to actually get round to listening to it. Belter.

• 2 weeks later...

If often think the only thing missing from any new Johnny Marr album is Morrissey, jumpers for goalposts and all that.

But his new album is very good, Fever Dreams Pts 1-4

He's channelling some New Order and Electronic, whats not to like:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...