BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

What are you listening to right now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Riversider28 said:

Are you listening to Tony Blackburn. Barry White has just been on..

The Golden Hour is a must Riversider28 😃

Sounds of the 60's tomorrow morning 6am - 8am (BBc sounds app at a reasonable time) its a weekend staple in our house, as is pick of the pops Saturday afternoon.

12 hours ago, Gav said:

The Golden Hour is a must Riversider28 😃

Sounds of the 60's tomorrow morning 6am - 8am (BBc sounds app at a reasonable time) its a weekend staple in our house, as is pick of the pops Saturday afternoon.

Don’t forget the Northern Soul and Motown show on Radio Lancashire presented by Keith Fletcher 6-8pm Saturday evening. I listen to the first hour driving home from Ewood and the second hour whilst having a couple of glasses of wine with my tea(not dinner). Great end to the day, when we win that is. 

• Like 2

On 19/03/2021 at 18:57, Gav said:

Some of his solo stuff is superb CLB, I lost interest after Money for nothing, but recently discovered him again.

He made a couple of albums with Emmylou Harris - All The Road running - Brilliant.

Gav - hope you have clocked Emmylou Harris night on BBC4 tonight.

Still on Gav and no doubt all available on iPlayer.

One thing I learned from the 9pm documentary was that I must have been close when Gram Parsons died at the Joshua Tree Inn in September 1973. I was at the time touring the US on Greyhound buses and I was somewhere out west then.

7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Still on Gav and no doubt all available on iPlayer.

One thing I learned from the 9pm documentary was that I must have been close when Gram Parsons died at the Joshua Tree Inn in September 1973. I was at the time touring the US on Greyhound buses and I was somewhere out west then.

Makes me want to put a Paul Simon track on followed by the Eagles and James Taylor.

• 2 weeks later...