BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

What is happening?

Hi.

Not being able to attend games and being in a foreign country might well contribute to this feeling.

But when I saw the score on the internet (whilst out) during the game today, I really did not give a crap when we scored, if we scored, whether we won or lost. It was the same feeling. Winning 2-0 or if we had lost 2-0, I really did not and do not care.

It is stupid time in the morning. But, I just need to ask. Does anyone feel the same? Particularly those that are living in Blackburn itself. Does it even matter?

Has Mowbray done this to me?

For the first time ever (and I include the Keane years when I was in Blackburn) I really just feel numb. Win or lose it is the same feeling. I really do not care and I will not be paying to watch iFollow and if back in Blackburn I feel there is zero chance in hell I would ever buy a season ticket.

What is happening?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Banzai said:

Hi.

Not being able to attend games and being in a foreign country might well contribute to this feeling.

But when I saw the score on the internet (whilst out) during the game today, I really did not give a crap when we scored, if we scored, whether we won or lost. It was the same feeling. Winning 2-0 or if we had lost 2-0, I really did not and do not care.

It is stupid time in the morning. But, I just need to ask. Does anyone feel the same? Particularly those that are living in Blackburn itself. Does it even matter?

For the first time ever (and I include the Keane years when I was in Blackburn) I really just feel numb. Win or lose it is the same feeling. I really do not care and I will not be paying to watch iFollow and if back in Blackburn I feel there is zero chance in hell I would ever buy a season ticket.

What is happening?

I feel exactly the same i go with my daughter and watching games on ifollow just isnt the same, that and the general apathy around the club, the issue with the training ground an unsackable under performing manager just makes me a bit meh about it all

• Like 3

Not for me, any Rovers win makes my day big time. just like any loss ruins it. I'm a really bad loser.  Mowbray made some big decisions today and they came off for once. As I said to my lad when he texted me the team _ " Bloody Hell ! One thing though, Millwall won't be expecting that line up anymore than we were. Whatever plans they've made must be out of the window at 2-00 pm ".

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Banzai said:

Hi.

What is happening?

I guess it’s hard to care when it feels like we have nothing to play for now this season, and you can’t go game and didn’t watch online.

I don’t feel same, but I don’t have the pre match nerves I had 4 weeks ago when we was 8th and within a shot.

Its a life time commitment football, there be good spells where it’s always on your mind, and bad spells. Your be back with it soon I’m sure!

What’s happening is that there is no concern from anyone at the club about relegation or the effects of it. The good ship Mowbray is headed for the rocks and the lookout is on a fag break.

Nobody off the field fears for their position. Results don’t matter.

On the field, players aren’t selected on merit or form but by some rotation policy that means even if you play well you could be on the bench next game.

The owners don’t demand anything from the club, the manager or the board.

Fans are a necessary evil.

Apathy reigns.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Banzai said:

Hi.

What is happening?

Well I'd just like to say that I totally empathise with you but I'd counter your comment of "you don't care" by saying that you bloody well do! Otherwise you wouldn't be on here venting your spleen!

It's immaterial of where you live in the world, I've lived in France for many years previously and I'd have have been back in USA several times over the past 18 months had it not been for Covid-19. I've always spread 'The Rovers gospel' wherever I've been and everyone knows the world over that BRFC is part of my 'family'. See the pics below: 1. Danie Theron, ex Springbok captain (handsome bastard but great guy and a super friend of mine), 2. Carsac Blues, the village where I used to live. 3. FedEx driver serving his penance because the delivery was a day late. 4. On the pitch at Donny with Another: the first time that I'd done such a thing, honest!

That said, I was so deflated and disgusted at recent developments and the obvious motives and intentions of the perpetrators, that I thought the same as you: I couldn't give a stuff about the game at The Den but in reality, I could. (I guess you and many others thought similarly?) I paid my tenner, moaned and thought WTF about the team selection and was chuffed that we deservedly won.

That doesn't alter the fact regarding the bigger picture: WE have got to unite and see off these bastards: WE ARE BLACKBURN FOOKING ROVERS, not some Gillingham or Coventry City. Our heritage, Jack's legacy ("His was a dream that WE all got an invite too") can not be ripped apart, torn and sunder by some 'asset stripping fucking opportunists'! We have to gird up our collective loins and see these 'two hats' off once and for all.

I would stress by the way, after extensive research, we do not believe that Venkys are complicit in any of this whatsoever, other than the fact that they may have been sold a 'cost saving measure'.

They can royally fuck right off!

WE ARE The Rovers!!!

Danie Theron.JPG

Carsac Blues.JPG

Fedex France driver.JPG

Doncaster 3.jpg

Edited by darrenrover
  • Like 7

5 hours ago, Stuart said:

What’s happening is that there is no concern from anyone at the club about relegation or the effects of it. The good ship Mowbray is headed for the rocks and the lookout is on a fag break.

Nobody off the field fears for their position. Results don’t matter.

On the field, players aren’t selected on merit or form but by some rotation policy that means even if you play well you could be on the bench next game.

The owners don’t demand anything from the club, the manager or the board.

Fans are a necessary evil.

Apathy reigns.

Well fuck that Stuart, enough is enough!!

check your PM btw!

Point of Order: 'asset stripping fucking opportunists' cannot succeed without the intent and complicity of the ownership. The same owners who pledged to respect Jack Walkers legacy. We all know how that has gone!

I will die before I forgive the Pune shithouses for all they have wrought on Rovers.

In answer to the thread question I feel more detached from the Club that at any other time in my 60 years as a fan/supporter.

The current set of con-artists running the Club at Ewood/Brockhall are a symptom of the malignancy in Pune.

Still yesterday we won and a win is a win even if it comes about, oddly, due to a key player being injured and the Tombola numbers coming up good plus Lady Luck smiling on the day.

• Like 5

Ditto, I moved down here just after promotion to th Prem, first few years I came up and sometimes went away to about 10 games a season. 

Gradually got less and less but I was up when lockdown happened so missed that one, still got the tickets lol.

Atm, not bothered about stepping in Ewood any time soon and I've lived and breathed Rovers since I was a babe in arms being passed over the Blackburn End turnstiles.

Sickened.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Ditto, I moved down here just after promotion to th Prem, first few years I came up and sometimes went away to about 10 games a season. 

Gradually got less and less but I was up when lockdown happened so missed that one, still got the tickets lol.

Atm, not bothered about stepping in Ewood any time soon and I've lived and breathed Rovers since I was a babe in arms being passed over the Blackburn End turnstiles.

Sickened.

Yeh, me too but 'gird up your bloody loins'! (meant in the best possible way, as I'm sure you'll appreciate!). That's what these arseholes have tried to achieve: grind them down so that there's little in the way of path to resistance. Well, guess what?.....