BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Souness on Rovers

6 hours ago, Spartakfenni said:

That’s your view, what experience of true world class football do you have? How many league titles/FA Cups/European Cups have you won? He’s forgotten more than we’ve known about how to be a great footballer. Bellingham is an exceptional talent, but what Souness is saying is one swallow doesn’t make a summer. He has to maintain his form over the long term.

Having medals doesn't make u an expert. I don't have to be a fireman to know fires are dangerous 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, roverandout said:

Having medals doesn't make u an expert. I don't have to be a fireman to know fires are dangerous 

But being one of the best midfielders of your generation, and winning a few trophies as a manager too, means you can criticise a player.

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

But being one of the best midfielders of your generation, and winning a few trophies as a manager too, means you can criticise a player.

Not If there's an agenda. He doesn't like English players while he lauds up the 'great Billy gilmour' even though he's gash

4 hours ago, roverandout said:

I don’t need to have a medical degree to know humans have bones, when do I get my own surgery?

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 4

Who really cares if he talks a load of pony, I don't ask these football shows and pundits and opinions and whatever, a really tremendous bore.

It's really quite incidental to him swimming the channel and being the figurehead of this charity. There's a young girl whose every waking moment is filled with pain, and others like her, too. They've been given reason to hope by Graeme getting involved with Debra.

I really couldn't give a flying fuck whether his opinions are a load of rubbish. Just so mean-spirited to harp on about that when he's done something for others that really I couldn't do. Swimming the channel, I'm just not a swimmer, I'd find that really tough. Going on breakfast TV and being emotionally vulnerable , to get the word out there , in order to get this fundraising going. He's raised so much money, and I think this is just the start.

But yeah, he doesn't like Paul pogba and he's Scottish, plus any idiot can do what he did so let's throw everything in the bin.

Wtf

Edited by broadsword
  • Like 9

On 21/06/2023 at 13:42, broadsword said:

Who really cares if he talks a load of pony, I don't ask these football shows and pundits and opinions and whatever, a really tremendous bore.

It's really quite incidental to him swimming the channel and being the figurehead of this charity. There's a young girl whose every waking moment is filled with pain, and others like her, too. They've been given reason to hope by Graeme getting involved with Debra.

I really couldn't give a flying fuck whether his opinions are a load of rubbish. Just so mean-spirited to harp on about that when he's done something for others that really I couldn't do. Swimming the channel, I'm just not a swimmer, I'd find that really tough. Going on breakfast TV and being emotionally vulnerable , to get the word out there , in order to get this fundraising going. He's raised so much money, and I think this is just the start.

But yeah, he doesn't like Paul pogba and he's Scottish, plus any idiot can do what he did so let's throw everything in the bin.

Wtf

Also a really great player in his day. One of the few, Roy Keane was another, capable of playing teams on his own when it was necessary. If you saw that European Cup final were Liverpool beat Roma you’d know what I mean.

• Like 1